Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
LEK I hope everything works out for you. I hate when ****'s ignore you, esp when it comes to a money transaction matter.

Old 07-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Being that I am a customer of his, I will go ahead an put in my $0.02.

When Eric was originally designing the Inven grill, I went ahead and paid him as a deposit. After he started posting pictures of the final product, I no longer wanted the grill as I felt that the quality and look were not as good as the Ionic or Gialla. I pm'ed Eric and he was very easy to communicate with. He instantly refunded my money and everything went well. This must have been about 2 years ago.

Just recently, I was in need of a Nismo bumper. I had called Eric and he said that he usually stocked them and it would take no more than 3-5 days for it to arrive. I live in San Francisco, he ships from LA. A few weeks later when my car was in the shop, I attempted to order it. I simply could not get a hold of him via pm, phone call, or text. I even pm'ed Calvin to try to help me out, but Calvin said he hadn't seen him in a while. This was very frustrating as my car was sitting in the shop without a bumper and I knew Eric was on Driver viewing and posting, yet not returning pm's. Luckily I was able to get a hold of him on his phone and placed my order. He assured me 3-5 days. After about 2 weeks, it still hadn't arrived. After a few days, I was able to get in contact with him on the phone, however, it wasn't easy. He told me that the mold was messed up and he would have to re-do the bumper. I received it about a week later. Luckily fitment was pretty good. I had one minor issue and tried contacting him. Once again, it was difficult, but I finally got through.

The whole situation caused my car to sit in the bodyshop for an additional 3 weeks. Luckily I have other modes of transportation, so in all honesty, I had it pretty easy compared to others. Especially considering my bumper fit pretty good.

On the other hand, there are many of his customers that are pretty much screwed. Alot of them received poor fitting or incorrect parts. Others have received pre-painted parts with defects. Either way, most of these customers have no way to really resolve these issues.

I understand that Eric used to have a great reputation around here. As a matter of fact, most members still think he has the same customer service he used to. Realistically, he doesn't.

Eric, all people really want is a simple, honest update. Yet you couldn't provide one. If you are too backed up with other things in life, do not continue to take orders. It seems that you no longer are as its pretty much impossible trying to get a hold of you.

Honestly man, why can't you just respond? Are you just too overwhelmed with poor service that you just give up all together?

I personally feel Eric should not be banned. This will just make it more difficult for people that need resolutions. However, I feel that his for sale threads should be locked until things are fixed.

I appreciate his service as he has provided many of us with affordable quality products, however, this hasn't been true as of late. I really hope everything works out, however, current customers have to be taken care of first.

I guess thats the end of my rant.

Old 07-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by tragedycat
Sorry for changing topic, but what happened with the RA strut bar? Last I heard people were eagerly anticipating it and they were still trying to get the last few buyers to pay up.
There's a couple of threads on this. They got all of the members they needed a long time ago, and I'm fairly certain everyone has received their bars already and I think they are assembling a list for a second or third group buy. Speedraver as well as a ton of well known guys here have posted pics of their RA bars installed.

The only problem I ever heard of was was that one member that ended up getting a wrong bracket, and that was sorted out as well.

Old 07-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
He may deserve to be banned but damn he mad some of the most badass fronts for our Gs, I think he should be banned for being MIA and not selling his bumpers anymore. I had to settle with the nismo

Old 07-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SDGeneralCounsel
There's a couple of threads on this. They got all of the members they needed a long time ago, and I'm fairly certain everyone has received their bars already and I think they are assembling a list for a second or third group buy. Speedraver as well as a ton of well known guys here have posted pics of their RA bars installed.

The only problem I ever heard of was was that one member that ended up getting a wrong bracket, and that was sorted out as well.
Completely untrue. Quit lying and nuthugging. Numerous customers had fitment problems. Several members came forward in those threads because they couldn't get their RA STB's to fit without interference issues with the hood.

Also... It was blatantly obvious in all of the pictures that the quality of the welds was absolutely atrocious and amateurish.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 07-10-2009 at 07:29 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
well.. i can see that this one is for those who are Premier and what not..

but yeah eric is MIA for about 3 months almost..

i paid him cash... so Paypal cant help me...

but.. i guess im jus tkeeping the faith and hoping his asssss comes to his senses and notices that there are a gazillion people that are pissed the fvck off..

but yeah.. one thread should be enough.. Best of Luck finding him..

maybe in the Witness Protection Program.. hahaha

Old 07-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts

PUAAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A, you missed alot then lol.

Old 07-10-2009, 07:51 PM
what SD always has the right answers.....lol

can we get a ban list for him going?

Old 07-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by G U LATER
what SD always has the right answers.....lol

can we get a ban list for him going?
lol! I've been saying that since day one. I just ignore his fake internet Thug azz nowdays.

Old 07-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
+1 on banning SD clown boy.

Everything you say is Fail

These next two are important because I think it should be a priority for you not to reproduce.

This last one I am adding because midgets are always funny...

Old 07-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Haven't all you guys/ladies learned how this g35/350z industries & forums go??? There is no really "i did or doing it for the community" .There never has. I've notice this kinda stuff for a while now with over priced items, then selling a home-made mod,doubts on GBs,etc. It's all about somebody just trying to get a quick buck=money eyes aka not really doing it for the community.

And you'll find most of the cali guys who have done business with him,or have some kinda homie, friendship or relationship- is gonna stick up for him and back him up. They not really seening the business side of it from what I Seen.

Good Luck to those guys who trying to get this resolve.... And to those who have NO BUSINESS in replying against the petition by feedbacking. A petition is one way street... if you want to leave feedback start another thread with your love stories.

anyhow keeping on and I'm still waiting on the day to get this from girls driving by lol haha peace

Old 07-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
^ pretty good post about 99% agree with you

Old 07-11-2009, 03:45 AM
Originally Posted by bluevelvet
maybe in the Witness Protection Program.. hahaha
Man that'd explain everything....... he's has a new alias and everything. lol

Old 07-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by gEE805
Haven't all you guys/ladies learned how this g35/350z industries & forums go??? There is no really "i did or doing it for the community" .There never has. I've notice this kinda stuff for a while now with over priced items, then selling a home-made mod,doubts on GBs,etc. It's all about somebody just trying to get a quick buck=money eyes aka not really doing it for the community.

And you'll find most of the cali guys who have done business with him,or have some kinda homie, friendship or relationship- is gonna stick up for him and back him up. They not really seening the business side of it from what I Seen.

Good Luck to those guys who trying to get this resolve.... And to those who have NO BUSINESS in replying against the petition by feedbacking. A petition is one way street... if you want to leave feedback start another thread with your love stories.

anyhow keeping on and I'm still waiting on the day to get this from girls driving by lol haha peace
Duh. None of the companies in the VQ world are non-profit organizations or charities. However... Just because a company makes profit doesn't mean they cannot be an honest and ethical company with a legitimate desire to improve the VQ platform and to make a positive contribution to our "community". There are some good honest companies that provide parts and/or services for the Z and G.

It's a shame to see that Eric is not returning calls or E-mails with multiple customers. There is no excuse for persistently sh*tty customer service IMO. Myself and many others had the same problem with Mark Gust/SGP prior to their downfall. I hope those having problems get their issues resolved and that the staff here does the right thing.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 07-11-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:30 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
it sucks.. alot of people are ordering from him, i wish i own his business like this, he could make it really big only if he properly organized it, i would hire people for help.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!