Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!

before anything is said, i just want to make it clear that i didnt make this thread to disrespects Eric or his company in any way. i know hes a friend to many members here on this forum that will defend him but i just want to voice out my own feelings as well as some of his other customers.

i read a lot of great reviews on the quality of Eric's products and was amazed especially by his new inven front he created. i ordered an Inven Front on 4/8/09 and decided to throw in a CS-Rear on my order on 4/10/09. Eric got back to me in a timely manner with questions/concerns i had about his products and services. i paid him with confidence since he is widely known here in this forum/community as an honest/cool/nice guy who pumps out great exterior products.

i understand he is a busy guy who takes pride in his work, but as one of his many frustrated customers i just want to know what is going on. it seems that eric has taken many (or possibly too many) orders lately and is swamped with work which i totally understand. my only concern is that his communication is lacking. after my payment 2 weeks ago, i havnt heard anything from him. ive talked to other customers and apparently im not the only one.

if you recently made an order with Eric, pls note it on this thread.

i think the only thing we want is an UPDATE on the Status of our orders. even an estimated time frame when they would be done would suffice. SOMETHING.

like i said, im not here to bash on Eric, im pretty sure he is a great guy, i just want to get this resolved and know whats going on with my order.

-jake

Old 04-23-2009, 03:44 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I would like to jump in on this thread as well. I also ordered a kit from Eric back on the 18th of March. I wanted the CS rear with the K-2 modified for OEM grille front. I received the parts but the front was incorrect. I contacted Eric, sent him a couple of pics of the wrong bumper and email him. He said "not a problem, just hold on to the incorrect one and I will work on the new one and call you with the return info." This was a week ago.

With all the hot sh*t that Eric creates, I completely understand that you can get swamped with work. The problem is when you give people your money and then when you call, email them and dont get a call back, you start to wonder about the customer efficiency of the business.

I know this can be such a heavy weight for him with all the demand he's getting, but to keep the sponsor/customer relationship a nonhostile one, you have to do both (supply the product, and also supply the customer concerns)

Thats all I'm saying. Im not here to degrade him because what I see, he does awesome work. Im just trying to help on both sides. So Eric if you read this, just give me a call or email me on my status lol!!!!

Old 04-23-2009, 03:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ya he is pretty busy, but his products are great!!! I made my payment about a week ago and I still haven't received an update yet. That doesn't mean he doesn't care, he has emails, sms, calls coming from tons of ppl and not only he has to address those, he needs to do what he does best.. (pump out great kits for all of us)...

so as someone who has ordered past stuff from Eric, all i can say is to be very patient Even if he doesnt' reply right away, your order is being processed.

Hope that helps.

can't wait til i receive my inven bumper!!

Old 04-23-2009, 04:00 PM
Wings Nation

Received 625 Likes on 456 Posts
Call or text him if you need him ASAP. His number is in his signature and in almost every thread he's made on driver.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:01 PM
I to have chime in, but pretty much everything has been said. I ordered my inven front,impul sides, and cs rear begining of April and I have contacted Erick and he has answered a lot of my questions and concerns, however the thing that gets to me is the follow up. I honeslty don't mind waiting for quality products (I live in chicago so it is winter all the way till June) but please if I am giving you my money up front and there is no communication afterwards to the status of the order, you get a little nervous. A simple update, epecially if ppl are paying upfront and its no small change.

Again no need to keep talking about the same thing. Erick is a great person that does awesome work. So Erick please call me on an update.

Old 04-23-2009, 05:40 PM
i heard about this as well.

Old 04-23-2009, 05:58 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
bummer...I really want to place an order.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:38 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Hmm interesting

I know another member aswell that is having the same problem

Old 04-23-2009, 08:48 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 152 Likes on 117 Posts
All I can say is when you deal with a sponsor who gets a high demand like he is getting for the products he supplies that are BODY WORK that will be installed on your car he makes sure everything looks up to par....this isnt a crap *** job that he does.....Its amazing at the amount of people who complain about him...He works his *** off for this forum on anything and everything..yeah you may have paid 2-3 weeks ago at the end of the day when you get your parts you will more than likely be satisfied and understand the wait....this has nothing to do with Eric but my next statement is this.....I have worked with Clearcorners.com...most of you all bash that there product is to damn expensive...but at the end of the day I have waited sometimes up to 3-4 months for my products after paying the prices I pay but I expect flawless work for that timeframe. with that being said I dont care the timeframe it takes....as long as you stand behind your product and ensure that if something goes wrong you will man up for your mistakes. I think Eric himself presents this in his customer service.

The moral of the story is that patience is a virtue...when you have 20-30 kits that you have make.....especially when you have 1 off molds that have to be designed it isnt just a day process to make that...just be patient everyone..I guarantee you someone will text him after this and he will most likely respond.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:51 PM
^Agree 100%

Old 04-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by g35man04
All I can say is when you deal with a sponsor who gets a high demand like he is getting for the products he supplies that are BODY WORK that will be installed on your car he makes sure everything looks up to par....this isnt a crap *** job that he does.....Its amazing at the amount of people who complain about him...He works his *** off for this forum on anything and everything..yeah you may have paid 2-3 weeks ago at the end of the day when you get your parts you will more than likely be satisfied and understand the wait....this has nothing to do with Eric but my next statement is this.....I have worked with Clearcorners.com...most of you all bash that there product is to damn expensive...but at the end of the day I have waited sometimes up to 3-4 months for my products after paying the prices I pay but I expect flawless work for that timeframe. with that being said I dont care the timeframe it takes....as long as you stand behind your product and ensure that if something goes wrong you will man up for your mistakes. I think Eric himself presents this in his customer service.

The moral of the story is that patience is a virtue...when you have 20-30 kits that you have make.....especially when you have 1 off molds that have to be designed it isnt just a day process to make that...
Patience is a virtue, but it's still no excuse to leave his customers hanging by not emailing them and letting them know the current status of their purchases.

They're not worried that they haven't received them, they worried about not getting info.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:56 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Originally Posted by jibberjabbers
Patience is a virtue, but it's still no excuse to leave his customers hanging by not emailing them and letting them know the current status of their purchases.

They're not worried that they haven't received them, they worried about not getting info.
agreed but I guarantee you that getting the orders completed as fast as he can in a timely manner is probably more important so that when they are completed FASTER he can have them set up for shipping and reply to everyone then....when he gets on the forum now its typically in the evening when hes not staying at the shop until 9-10 at night trying to meet his demand.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:00 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
I have been working with Mike at Clearcorners.com for the longest time now and right now I have been waiting for 2 months for my headlights to get returned to me along with some other products that are not yet revealed on his site....but I dont bug him but maybe once a month on a status update...that update usually comes about 2-3 days after I phone him....at the end of the day I have gotten to the point where I dont worry about it anymore. I know when the product is complete he will let me know. Its easier to not but the people every week and let them get there work done and reply once its been completed.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:12 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Still doesnt answer why he cant just Email the guys or PM and let them know whats up.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im not going to knok on his product I have heard alot of good things about him but customer service s #1 in having a business and I have not recieved that when I ordered my front bumper back on the 3rd of april I was told there would be no problem getting it here before the 25th after I questioned him on others stating they waited 3 to 4 weeks to get theres he said it wouldnt be a problem so yet I havent heard from him since the 4th or 5th and I still dont have my bumper Im kinda pissed! You say patients is virtue well dont tell me it will be there when you know its not and just respond to a pm saying u got backed up thats all I wanted. Instead I got nothing at all!

Last edited by cwhealon78; 04-23-2009 at 09:51 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!