Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G SEDAN
Question is: does the manufacturer have the legal right to take eric's mold and just tweak it and sell it? Who owns the mold? Manufacturer or Eric?

I have money, someone give me their number so I can have them tweak it and make me a mold too. I'll fufill the orders in socal for local convenience.
I want to know that as well.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:19 PM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
I understand he's trying to make money, but eric was the only one selling this bumper, i see it as a character issue on Mach3's part. Why buy a product when shiit it hitting the fan and members are left in the dust. Now we got another vendor selling them and people who paid sitting here going "WOW WTF" IMO since there's orders that haven't been met regardless if it has anything to do with mach3 or not they should have waited till this whole thing was settled with eric. We're still curious who this company is that sold these molds. I mean might as well start investing in molds too since they give them out no problem now. It just all doesn't add up. Why would the company that has the mold randomly contact Mach3 saying what's going on with the inven and k2? Why not another Company? Why not M1 they're local? How would they get dragged into it? Noone know who this company is who has the mold.. If eric didn't design it who did? This is nothing against Mach3 but everything being said just sounds like complete BS, and i'm sorry to say that but it does!
this has nothign to dod with machiii. we are removing sponsor name machiii.
i was contacted because i know both partys and i called this ompany manytimes to find out status on customers orderes place thru eric.

im done talking about this topic.

The following users liked this post:
2drwild (06-25-2011)
Old 07-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
G sedan... If you bought a rare part... Then reproduced it knowing people wanted it but the original company fvcked up.. Would you fill all their orders with your money from your pocket with getting any money from those customers? Would you take a enormous loss which could lead ur business to banckrupcy knowing you invested to make profit not loss?

Would you really do that?

Old 07-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
It has to do with the op's thread because people are owed bumpers and YOU have the molds, and you obviously don't wanna help the people who are screwed, you've already stated that indirectly, "This has nothing to do with Erics orders" "The people who paid cash im sorry", I must have missed how thats helping the people that are still fvcked over as of now....

Must have missed these questions...

Why would the company that has the mold randomly contact Mach3 saying what's going on with the inven and k2? Why not another Company? Why not M1 they're local? How would they get dragged into it? Noone know who this company is who has the mold.. If eric didn't design it who did?

Old 07-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by bluevelvet
G sedan... If you bought a rare part... Then reproduced it knowing people wanted it but the original company fvcked up.. Would you fill all their orders with your money from your pocket with getting any money from those customers? Would you take a enormous loss which could lead ur business to banckrupcy knowing you invested to make profit not loss?

I don't know about that taking a loss thing especially right now when there is alot of money to be made in this area

if getting the mold is that easy ill get one and start that business up, good business opportunity

Old 07-17-2009, 01:24 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
WTF...why would you call to see about Orders placed through Eric....aren't you a manager at Mach3? I'd think you'd be plenty busy managing a shop, to go out of your way to check other vendors orders. Seriously whats the mold company? They obviously don't give a shiit about confidentiality, giving out order info...

If you really knew Eric why would you purchase his molds without talking to him first? or did you?

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
lol @ ethics regarding custom body kits made by a replica body kit company

Old 07-17-2009, 01:25 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by bluevelvet

If there were ongoing orders pending from the original company that has to be made on that mold, I wouldn't touch it with a 10 feet pole.

I'm not buying the mold to fulfill eric's order for him, if I was not being sarcastic and I did buy the mold, I'd be fulfilling orders for "my customers".

Old 07-17-2009, 01:28 PM
i still smell BS...eirc is in constant contact with kris..they are just playing games on driver

Old 07-17-2009, 01:29 PM
The way I look on it you have to had a pulled a fast one on somebody. Either it was on Eric because you bought his molds without talking to him, or you pulled a fast one on the people who ordered because you talked to eric and knew exactly that you would not fulfill their order or refund their money.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:30 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by redlude97
lol @ ethics regarding custom body kits made by a replica body kit company
I really dont think making replicas of million dollar corporations products really compares to buying a mold of a small vendor who has pending orders and people still waiting after they've paid. All of which is occurring in the same forum.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:33 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
So anyways everyone, you can now buy a replica Inven bumper! Ever heard of the replica costing more than the original?

Old 07-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Hey might as well mark up the price $80, i mean after all they care about the members....

Old 07-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
We'll see if this thread/posts gets deleted.... im print screening everything just in case

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!