Received 155 Likes on 116 Posts
ah.. sweet.. We got an "inside man..."

NICE.. Thanks again bro..

Old 04-27-2009, 03:32 PM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
no problem

Old 04-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Sucks to hear this is happening. I dealt with him a year or two ago and purchased a nismo front and some sides from him and received everything pretty fast. He also kept in contact with me and answered any questions I had. However, if I was in the same situation as these guys, I'd be pretty pissed off too. I read alot of posts saying how these guys need to be patient because he is a busy guy, and how they are receiving a good product for cheap so they shouldnt complain. First off, how does being a busy guy make everything alright? These guys put in their orders, im assuming the money was sent, and they were given a date that they would be receiving their parts. It sounds like they havent received their parts, havent received any kind of update from him, and even took it upon themselves to try and get in contact with him to figure out whats going on. As for the people telling these guys to be patient since theyre getting a good product for cheap, I dont agree with any of that as well. Reguardless of how much they paid, they should have either received their parts on the time or they should have been contacted atleast. Im not trying to bash Klumzyee, just trying to give my understanding to the situation. Hopefully everything gets resolved soon.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I placed a order on the 18th on sat and he told me it would be here 3 to 5 days and on the 5th day my bumper was sitting in front of my door.. I didnt have a problem with him..

Old 04-27-2009, 04:28 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
I'm guessing you got a non painted bumper correct? From what I can tell, he's great about delivering on the products that he has total control over.. If you happened to order a painted bumper or skirts, then he's at the mercy of the paints shop he uses.. He and 3 other fabricators use the same full body collision center.

That's what gets him backed up (we talked about this in one of our previous convos). That's why he had to stop taking paint orders.. If he's in control, then he's able to make good on his quotes of time..

I think this alludes back to him taking on so many orders at once that now he's backlogged in fabrication orders as well.

Even through this experience, I know I'm going to enjoy my parts and that he's a stand up dude.. He just needs some help.. That's all.. I think that's all any of us are saying.. I'm not questioning his character as a man, nor his work ethic.. Just wished he'd get some help.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:09 PM
K i played Mr Detective and looked up Eric's recent activity and it seems, he left a message yesterday on G sightings about someone losing control of their IP G35. the time was 5:30AM!!! and he is only an hour difference from where i live. That shows how busy he is oR OR OR OR ....

THE MAN IS A PARTY ANIMAL and only responds when the time is right! ... I can wait as long as he needs me to wait but i just need to know if things are in motion with my order... i'm afraid he forgot about my order lol....

Old 04-27-2009, 05:11 PM
I'm not 100% sure about this but I think he also installs every single mold he makes onto a G before he ships them out to ensure guaranteed fitment. cuz his **** fits like the factory stuff....

Old 04-27-2009, 09:41 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Update:

Ok guys I had to figure out how to contact Eric and since I live close to him I had a talk with him. First off your money is safe! I know no one said that they are worried about the money but that is still of some importance with this economy. Eric has stated that he has stopped taking orders for now so for those of you who are worried about getting an EBill you probably wont receive one until the middle of next week. The reason for the delay in the orders that have already been placed is because the individuals that Eric works with have had to do some relocating and when that is involved it takes up alot of time! I'm sure everyone can understand that. I wanted to let everyone know not to worry, I personally have an order placed with Eric which I have not received yet as well but I am not worried. I know he hasn't been able to come online and tell everyone whats going on, or in my case return the 10+ calls a day I leave for him, but he truly is very busy. As far as the product goes I'm sure it'll come out to what we all expect from him.. PERFECTION... and as far as the customer service, its going to take some time, one man can't do it alone. We gotta find him an assistant!

Old 04-27-2009, 09:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thats good to know, see, a little update can go a long way.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:51 PM
SEC > Big 12
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by TXaaron3232
Wow...this is gettin crazy. I understand you want as much business as possible as a vendor and small business owner especially, but why not cap the number of orders you take at a time if its too much to handle?
sometimes things happen. I'm sure Eric will take care of things, just give him some time.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:53 PM
awesome. see.. those few words about him relocating and him being aware of the situation is enough for me.... and that is all it really takes... a few words to assure us.

Now that my order is still being processed and not "lost" like i assumed, i think i can safely go work on other things and wait for the "suprise inven" to arrive

Old 04-28-2009, 12:13 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
yeah.. that helps a lot.. seriously.. I wasn't worried about the cash.. I just wanted to know if my order was on it's way honestly.. I'm just excited.. I'd honestly be more upset if it got here and didn't fit right, or the paint didn't match or something.. So I don't mind him taking the time to do it right.. If I'mma wait.. Only make me wait once..

Old 04-28-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by GUniiT
Update:
Thanks for the update, does that mean he's not working on any orders until they're done relocating?

Old 04-28-2009, 12:18 PM
LEK
That Guy

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I've heard a few of my members saying the same thing about him. That there's a lack of response or no response.

Old 04-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
they are already done relocating so hopefully he'll be sending out the kits by next week!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!