Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That sucks Twalls, sorry to hear that man. But hit me up if you wanna take it up to my shop and get an estimate for paint this week. I gotta go drop off my car for painting next week anyways.

Old 05-03-2009, 12:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by trm3
I called my credit card company and told them to cancel that transaction. I told them I have not recieved the product and can not get hold of the vendor.

I understand Erick makes great products, everyone hear swears by them, but this is getting a little ridiculas in my mind. This thread has been open for weeks and your telling me he does not check it?? If you care about your customers and your business then HE should be responding and not his friends. I agree with Blues, I will pay more for a product if I dont have to deal with this. Let me tell you about customer service when I ordered my fast intention exhaust, Tony told me there was going to be a long wait upfront. I would still call him every week and he would always answer my call or call back and give me an update. He called him the day he was going to make my exhaust and then called me when he shipped it out. I can see why his exhausts are priced the way they are. That left an awesome impression in my mind and I have no doubt that I will always recommend him and buy from him in the future.

Theres no point on talking about this over and over. Good luck to those who are still waiting.
Fast Intentions have the quality AND the customer service. I'm happy to pay extra for that.

Old 05-03-2009, 08:06 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 155 Likes on 116 Posts
Originally Posted by TXaaron3232
That sucks Twalls, sorry to hear that man. But hit me up if you wanna take it up to my shop and get an estimate for paint this week. I gotta go drop off my car for painting next week anyways.

What day you thinkin about going? I need to know how much they'll paint/install my CS rear for.

I think I've finally calmed down from being upset over my shipment.. I realize he'll eventually send the other pieces.. Nothing I can do but continue to wait.. I'm just ready for this experience to be over. I just hope he didn't send it to the wrong place and I have to start waiting all over again.. I guess that I received one bumper is a good sign that things are getting closer to normal and he's at least sending orders again..

If anyone receives a modified K2 bumper painted TB, and TB impul sideskirts by mistake, they're mine.. PM me please.. LMAO

Old 05-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok its weird I just got a call from a shipping company telling my order from "import trends" is here from cali. Is that surfacemodz? I cancelled the order last week and now its here, should be here but Wednesday. Weird? Well I hope it is the right stuff, Twalls ill make sure its not yours. I tried to call Eric but no answer. Well lets hope it's all good.

Old 05-04-2009, 04:51 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
yes.. he uses a company called Import Trends LLC to do his shipping through.. I'm guessing those were the people that were "relocating" as his friend said previously.. That was a enigma to me as well.. That makes sense.. to me at least..

I'm guessing your order was sitting in their queue or at their facilities, and they just got around to sending it.. By the time you cancelled your order, it'd already been sent to them from Eric to be shipped.. That makes sense to me as well..

I'm thinking they didn't see that all of my boxes should have shipped together.. i don't hold Eric responsible for that.. I think my previous post might have been made out of haste and a little anger.. I apologize for that..

Old 05-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
oh what... orders are coming in now???????

my original order is a pick up without paint so i hope he contacts me...

Old 05-04-2009, 04:57 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
yeah.. I got my unpainted CS rear on Sat during the day.. But that was only a 1/3 of my order.. Better than nothing.. but ah well.. Like I said.. I don't blame Eric for that.. he got the work done.. Shipping's not on him.

If yours is a pick up, I'd say go to him bro..

Old 05-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
i honestly would but i want to add paint and install when he can accommodate me.

rear seats tucked in.... passenger seat reclined..... you can squeeze the stock bumper in the coupe, right???

Last edited by jayk; 05-04-2009 at 05:07 PM. Reason: grammer ;]
Old 05-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Good luck with that, I would try to have a backup plan to get it home if it doesnt. Maybe try hangin it out the window if you wanna go all ghetto with it. Might fit that way.

Old 05-04-2009, 05:16 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
^ well I hope you're not in ANY hurry at all.. As the OP, I KNOW you see how busy he is.. Maybe it's a backlog in shipping, but I'm pretty sure that all of the new people that are requesting his products arent' really slowing down either.. He's got a HEAP of people that are interested in his custom bumpers..

I'm pretty sure you can.. I haven't tried myself.. But I'd be surprised if it didnt' fit doing all THAT.. LOL.. Although w/ the CS rear being fiber, I'm not going to force it.. Luckily I have an SUV.

I don't blame you for wanting paint from him.. He's a LOT cheaper, and quality paint.. He uses a collision center to do his paint on his orders, he doesn't do that personally, that's another bottleneck on him fulfilling orders. Because his fitment is perfect, doesnt' really matter who you get to install it..

Old 05-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Is there an address for this import trends place I'll go check it out..

Old 05-04-2009, 05:27 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
It's on the packing slip at home.. I'm about to leave from work now.. will update when I get it in front of me..

Old 05-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by twalls
It's on the packing slip at home.. I'm about to leave from work now.. will update when I get it in front of me..
On driver at WORK?? How irresponsible.....

Old 05-04-2009, 05:32 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
^Hey man.. I'm just checkin up on my order.. LMAO

Wife was nice enough to read it off the slip..

Import Trendz LLC
8332 Secura Way #B
Santa Fe Springs, CA

GUniiT.. MUCH appreciated bro.. Seriously... I'm ready to get my stuff.. it's to the point now, I'm not even excited anymore.. I just want my order.

Last edited by twalls; 05-04-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Man, the only time im on driver is when Im at work.....which just so happens to be ALL the time

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!