ARCH INDUSTRIES EXPERIENCE: plz read

Old 05-27-2010, 01:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ARCH INDUSTRIES EXPERIENCE: plz read

Hello everyone, i wanna start off by saying i recently had a transaction with arch industries, a rather large transaction, i got ings side skirts, a gialla front grill, the gialla lip and the arch roof spoiler.

i know there has been some speculation and concern regarding arch industries this past 2 months and a thread or 2 about there company and product qualities, the point to this thread is to express my views on them as an unbiased customer and consumer of theirs.

i will start off by saying i dealt with richard hak at ARC.
i am very satisfied with their communication as everytime i had a question or concern richard was quick to answer always within 24 hours of every single email i sent, i sent in total of 30 emails over a month period and every single email he was prompt to reply with updates and resolutions to any concerns i had.
Arch industries products are by far some of the best fitting after market products i have ever seen, everything they sold me fit like a glove with the exception of the gialla grill which they do not produce their just resale it from their distributor, the gialla grill fitment was about 7/10 but with some time spent and some rubber washers added to even out the fitment issue i got the grill to about a 9.5/10 fitment.

i also had used their paint service offered on all my products, their ppaint service quality is great with the exception of 3 paint flaws, i took this concern up with richard and he was prompt to refund me my paint service funds as i provided him with pictures A+ RICHARD!!!

i know their paint service has taken some slack recently however, the paint service they offer is overall a great service and they did a very professional job!!!!
no one can beat arch's prices either, some of the best prices available by a long shot.

over i would rate my experience with arch a 9.5/10 and have never been happier with fiberglass/aftermarket body components.

communication was 10/10
price was 10/10
fitment for the ings side skirts were 9/10 (very miniscule gap that cannot be corrected on passenger side, hardly noticable) paint on these side skirts were 10/10

fitment on the giala grill was 7/10 (9.5/10 after minor mods) paint was 8/10 on this gialla grill (there were pimples in the paint and one black mark of discoloration showing throw) this was corrected by a refund from richard hak

the gialla lip fitment was 10/10 paint was 9/10 (thumb print in the paint job)
corrected by a refund from richard hak

the roof spoiler fitment was 10/10 and paint was 10/10

overall as a total for fitment and paint service i rank them as a 9/10 which is extremely impressive as i am very picky, only minor flaws that were all corrected

as a total my entire experience i would rate as a 9.5/10 being as close to perfect as i could imagine especially dealing with aftermarket parts

A+ to ARCH Industries for being a top notch and quality provider for our g35 community!!!!!

here are some pics to follow

Old 05-27-2010, 01:46 AM
Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts
all his parts are poly not fiberglass .. Rich is the best tho

Old 05-27-2010, 01:46 AM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
a long azz post over a grill and roof spoiler? did they pay you? lol

Old 05-27-2010, 01:51 AM
Originally Posted by SkylineGTR2789
not true the ings side skirts are fiber glass
Originally Posted by jibberjabbers
if you took time to read it its not just a grill and roof spoiler....
i got side skirts, a grill, a roof spoiler and a front lip.

what people cant express gratitude for a great company and service anymore without it being "rigged" in some sort of way..... we always here bad stories about companies..... i am here to express a pleasant experience i had....

and hey no one twisted your arm for a post in this thread so what do you care?

Old 05-27-2010, 02:06 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by jibberjabbers
LOL this may be the 1st post i have ever agreed with you on even though there were a couple other items. LOL

I think a simple iTrader would have sufficed lol.

Old 05-27-2010, 02:29 AM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Aww and I came in expecting another huge thread about some terrible quality and customer service...

Old 05-27-2010, 04:04 AM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
Don't see anything wrong with the OP posting a review of the experience he had with a forum vendor . How else would people know who to buy/not buy from if it weren't for user reviews?

Car looks good. But needs more low .

Old 05-27-2010, 09:57 AM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Maybe it's just the pics, but the paint on the sideskirts looks completely off. In any case, they look like they fit really well.

Old 05-27-2010, 10:13 AM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by Silencer_0
Don't see anything wrong with the OP posting a review of the experience he had with a forum vendor . How else would people know who to buy/not buy from if it weren't for user reviews?

because we have itrader for that, and unless it is an extreme circumstance of customer service then really all vendors are assumed to be good unless something comes up about them.

Old 05-27-2010, 10:22 AM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Originally Posted by Xet
Aww and I came in expecting another huge thread about some terrible quality and customer service...
Same here. Many words to simply say good job.

OP, you really need a drop

Old 05-27-2010, 10:55 AM
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
I like reading posts like this as long as they're not biased... I see hundreds of other posts on a weekly basis that are much worse in terms of wasting time and opportunity to post something relevant and informative.

OP- Good to hear your positive experience with a forum vendor. There have been too many horror stories lately.

Old 05-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by SkylineGTR2789
They do offer fiberglass parts.

https://g35driver.com/forums/exterio...st-prices.html

Old 05-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by Silencer_0

i know in my city they law is extremely strick here when it comes to dropping your vehicle, we have a law that says "if your car does not have 2" of rebound it is illegal for street use" basically unless you can prove its stock no vehicle has 2" of rebound when you push down on it so everyone with lowering springs here gets nailed hard we have daily vehicle inspection units that cruise the city enforcing this particular law amongst a few other laws.... so i am trying to get my hand on a factory 350z setup so i can atleast say it was a stock option
Originally Posted by tragedycat
Maybe it's just the pics, but the paint on the sideskirts looks completely off. In any case, they look like they fit really well.
fit great, and DG is an extremely hard color to match exactly so at some angles it looks a bit off, but honestly in person you cannot tell the difference, for some reason a camera captures the color difference but in person you the color looks the same
Originally Posted by herrschaft
Same here. Many words to simply say good job.

OP, you really need a drop
i know i need a drop :/

Old 05-27-2010, 11:58 AM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
Originally Posted by Xet
because we have itrader for that, and unless it is an extreme circumstance of customer service then really all vendors are assumed to be good unless something comes up about them.
Really? So by your logic, mods should delete all positive reviews of any product sold on here by a vendor and force people to relly on their itrader rating (which can easily be faked). I don't know about you, but the more user reviews I see about a product im considering of buying, the more confident I am about going with that vendor. A nice, well written review is much better than a "great seller, fast shipping" one-liner IMO.

Funny how I don't see anyone complain about a review about some other vendor. Seems to me like some people are just hating on Arch and are only looking for negative comments about them.

Old 05-27-2010, 02:14 PM
Yeah, those side skirts seem a lil light colored.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ARCH INDUSTRIES EXPERIENCE: plz read