SCAMMER "EricIsKlumzyee" is back and selling again?? WTF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 10:52 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
I'm going to be very careful about my post here, because I do not wish to "take sides" but I do have a few things I'd like to say.
I realize I wasn't around when all this crap originally went down (or was too new to notice) but that in itself is part of the reason for my post. I will say that I have indeed read every word of every post in this thread.

Since I missed it, I do appreciate having a little history about what has happened with vendors in the past. Even though I believe in 2nd chances, things that have happened with a member, any member, are a part of their reputation, and while I don't believe in unfounded 'poop-slinging' threads, I also dislike the "back door, and keep everything entirely out of the public eye" approach.
As with everything in life, there's a delicate balance there, one that is almost never achieved, but a balance we should all try to get as close to achieving as possible.
It would seem to me that this thread is actually maintaining at least somewhat close to that balance, and that's a good thing.

I haven't researched Eric's old posts, but all of his current posts seem to reflect a very professional attitude at least, and he seems to be keeping a very cool head about this thread and having it kept open. I've personally witnessed quite the opposite behavior far too often.

French87, I really feel you on getting a raw deal, I've had similar crap happen before, but understand that you can not, and should not place all the blame on one party.

Your shop goofed. No shop... again for emphasis, no shop should paint a part without a test fit.
Shoot, the shop I use even test fits OEM PARTS before painting them.

Originally Posted by French87
At the time, Eric GAURUNTEED fitment, don't guarantee your fitment if you can't back your claims and parts require extra work to fit properly. But yeah, the shop probably still should have test fit the parts.
Understand that a guarantee like that applies to the part, not the paint you put on it. Even a vendor that guarantees fitment should NOT be held liable for the mistakes of the shop that installs the part, but any actions they make to do so show an "above and beyond" attitude.
And I'm not just parroting what others have posted, these were my exact thoughts before scrolling down to the other comments.

In the end, everything said here, as well as other threads from Eric, will factor into my decision about whether to do business with CarBodyKits or not, which is exactly what the forum is all about: researching before you buy.

The following 2 users liked this post by NFSP G35:
Blue Dream (01-07-2012), c_morse (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 11:13 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 239 Likes on 159 Posts
Actually I'd agree with French87 I'd be pretty annoyed at this whole deal but the whole thing was messy to begin with.

I don't really care that this thread is up. I'm not going to go into details about what happened anyways I just got off the phone with French87 and I believe we worked everything out. My understanding and assumption was that he got his money back through google but apparently the case dragged on for so long and I originally did submit tracking numbers for the parts shipped so google denied his claim. (Keep in mind this whole time I never charged him for additional shipping until he asked for the CS-Rear to compensate for his time in which I thought was fair that I give him the free bumper and he takes care of shipping).

Regardless I think the only person that has a real problem with me is Lawrence from Strafe (still have no idea why I had this dude on facebook at one point ._. - just got an angry PM and notice his signature [justmyride is his forum name] lol...) but I still appreciate him staying out threads involving me now lol other then that *shrug*. I'm not hiding anywhere and most of the people (even in the years old one) in the thread are just there for the show and putting in their own opinions. I went around and contacted people privately so yeah I guess from an 3rd persons point of view it looks like I scammed the forum. But unless I some how mistakenly missed you during the incident stop escalating the situation. Just know I went above and beyond to try to save what went wrong when most people would've just left.

French87 still has the sides on his car without modifications if he wants to post up pix its up to him but his cars alpine white now..

Edit: he asked if he should delete the thread, I told him its up to him or if he wants to leave his comments I dont care.

since so many of you are watching this thread:

d i r e c t o r y:
Take a look at some of our other threads! We're here to be your ONE STOP source for ALL aftermarket needs!!!
CARBODYKITS | Coupe Bodykits! ORIGINAL K2, ORIGINAL INVEN, ORIGINAL HikkataDori! Starting $100!
CARBODYKITS | G35 Sedan Bodykits! [$210 03-04 NISMO, $230 05-06 Poly Lips, Hoods, Trunks, and MORE!!!]
CARBODYKITS | NISMO BLOW OUT SALE! Starting $250 for Poly Urethane NISMO v3 Bumper!
CARBODYKITS | MASS BODYKIT BLOW-OUT - Up to HALF off from VIS-Racing, AITracing, SEIBONcarbon, and ExtremeDimensions!!!
CARBODYKITS | GO NISMO! NISMO Diffuser NISMO Splitter NISMO Bumper, Coupe/Sedan Starting $160?!
- l i g h t i n g -
CARBODYKITS | $500 Custom QUAD Bi-Xenon TSX Projector Retro-Fit!!! $240 Blackout Housing!!! Custom Projects, WE CAN DO IT!!!
CARBODYKITS | $380 SypderAUTO and $430 Anzo Aftermarket HEADLIGHTS for G35 Coupe and Sedan!!!
CARBODYKITS | $50 HID w/Bulbs, $30 D2R/S, $25 H4/H1 Fogs
- p e r f o r m a n c e -
CARBODYKITS | BC Racing Suspension's BR and ER Series Coilover Systems with CUSTOM Springs and Valving Option! FREE SHIPPING
CARBODYKITS | Authentic JDM Cusco Performance Parts!
CARBODYKITS | $500 Replica HKS-Style Exhaust System for G35 Coupe & 350z!!!
CARBODYKITS | $190 Strup Performance Test Pipes and Headers!!!
CARBODYKITS | FREE SHIPPING: Invidia Gemini, Q300, Test-Pipes, High Flow CATs.
- b r a k e s . w h e e l s & t i r e s -
CARBODYKITS | VarrsToen Wheels! Starting at $949 a SET!
CARBODYKITS | SR-48, SR-35, Muteki, NRG, Blox, BWR Lug Nuts! FREE-SHIPPING!
CARBODYKITS | Avant Garde Wheels starting at $1,199 a SET!!!
CARBODYKITS | Brake Rotors Starting at $30 each | Brake Pads | FREE SHIPPING!!!
CARBODYKITS | TIRE SPECIAL [SoCal, Local ONLY!]
- t h e . u n e x p l a i n a b l e -
CARBODYKITS | G35Driver Employee Pricing! Wholesale Pricing to All G35Driver Admins/Moderators/Sponsors/Vendors!
CARBODYKITS | We ship YOUR bumpers / hoods / kits at OUR price! Southern California ONLY!
CARBODYKITS | SoCal SPECIAL! Very exclusive special pricing for LOCAL SOCAL members!

Last edited by BAUSauto; 06-14-2011 at 11:18 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:20 PM
Received 129 Likes on 76 Posts
Meh, Mods saw fit that this thread should stay open, and if anything if he is now satisfied he needs to come in and say so and this should be left as a testament to you still making amends to people that were left out in the cold in the past.

Old 06-14-2011, 11:37 PM
Received 295 Likes on 183 Posts
Group hug.

Old 06-15-2011, 01:08 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 457 Likes on 237 Posts
Originally Posted by alfhasg35

I am taking the plunge because one of our very trusted Vendors here ( SxExCx/SEAN ), gave me the GO AHEAD to buy from him... I know most of you know who he is.. He specializes in polishing our motors. Not only is SEAN a trusted forum vendor here, but he is a good/great person that I have bought multiple mods and had him do a lot of installs for me..

Awww...I feel all warm and fuzzy.

*gives Alf a bear hug

Old 06-15-2011, 01:16 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 457 Likes on 237 Posts
I think it speaks volumes that so many Mods, Admins, and Vendors have come to defend Eric.

I have dealt with Eric many times and I was always satisfied. I can see how carelessness and lack of communication may have lead to prior issues but I would NEVER classify him as a scammer.

On the other hand, I could write a small book about the ethics (or lack-there-of) of other body kit vendors on this forum.

In an effort to keep my spotless reputation clean, I will tip my hat and bid y'all g'nite.

-Sean