Rick@PerryInfiniti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
Rick@PerryInfiniti

I know Rick's been around forever but I just wanted to post some feedback for him at his new position at Perry Infiniti in Escondido. He's been laying low on here as of late but he's def getting ready to do big things again. I haven't been to Escondido Infiniti in a while but Rick recently informed me that they where doing a JX release event. I came with my Wife & the kids and we where met with a warm welcome and pleasantly surprised by free sushi, cookies, brownies, drinks and even red-velvet cake. My kids where juiced to say the least, LOL. The staff was very kind and knowledgeable, also very low pressure, which my Wife and I can really appreciate at an dealership. The dealership itself was very nice and even lowed car friendly. There was also some construction going on, so I'm sure the have more good things on the way. Needless to say Rick is still a great guy and has maintained all of his vendor connections. I really look forward to taking my dealership needs to him and the rest of the staff at Perry Infiniti in the future. On a side note, the JX is effing sick with it!!!

The following users liked this post:
G35Papa (09-23-2012)
Old 03-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
oh, and on the way out, one of the staff chased us down to make sure we received a special gift bag!!! really nice stuff too, 2 Infiniti branded wine glasses and classy reusable Infiniti branded tote bag.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I recently emailed Rick to get some info on having a front bumper painted. Within 20 minutes I had an email back from him with info on someone here in TX that he knew. He called his contact and told him to contact me. I was contacted by Luis at Caliber almost immediately. He is in Dallas but set me up with a shop right outside Houston to do the work.

Long story short, Rick is a great guy and I am glad I got to meet him today (over email). He is also checking into some Infiniti golf polos for me

The following users liked this post:
SDGenius (06-14-2012)
Old 06-21-2012, 01:34 AM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
+111 for Rick!

I recently ordered a JDM DD kit with AC controls from Rick. Like always, he hooked it up and shipped it out fast. Even offered to drop it off to me on his way home from work, but I wasn't in a hurry to recieve it. He was always quick to respond to my texts at any time and asked me multiple times to let him know when I've recieved my items. After I got my package, Rick also helped me get a hook up on the head unit I was interested in and the install. Again, asked me to let him know if everything worked out well.

I've known Rick since he worked at Riverside Infiniti, then OC Infiniti, and now Perry Infiniti. Different locations, but still the same great service like always. I'll continue to buy from him even though he keep getting further and further away from me, lol.

Old 06-21-2012, 03:50 AM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
Rick has always hooked it and and is very helpful

Old 09-23-2012, 11:03 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I haven't had a pleasant experience with Rick from Perry Infiniti. I wanted some parts for my car and also perform service. I emailed the guy first and no reply for 5 days. Then I called Perry Infiniti to talk him on the phone, he took my vin # and info and didn't bother to call back. I called back and was told he was with another customer, left my info for him again and not a single call back. Thats what I call a really bad customer service.