Strafe feedback

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 11:16 PM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
Oooooooh yes. I haven't seen a thorough *** raping in awhile. Not coincidentally since Strafe was banned ...

Old 10-19-2012, 04:21 PM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
I do owe apology to the G forum. I hope this Post doesn't get deleted.

In the end Strafe made some mistakes charging before parts went out. Strafe only learned this after all the problems with shipping and orders not being filled and being lied to that parts were unavailable. Strafe would tell forum members what Strafe was being told yet the truth was Strafe was lied to about the orders to bring Strafe down and insert Baus as the savior and the HONEST company.......It worked and the forum was lied too and IB knows the truth as do Some Key Staff forum members. Did I make mistakes? Yes Was Customer Service hurts? Yes. We gave the answers we were given and left holding the bag…Would we do things different? Yes……

Some VIS products were delayed but that was rare. We didn't have that many issues until a certain person was allowed back on driver. I know for a fact CBK isn't giving him his parts needed to ship because of issues they have going on. I do know Long left Ed high and dry and went with Eric to start Baus and tried to sabotage Ed (carbodykits) too.
I couldn’t speak about this before but since I was smart enough to get these guys in Court to answer some key questions under Oath and on the record I feel better to move on to the other agencies to report this business. Mostly if not everything is handled under JLC lighting and not these 2 people. You decide who is upfront from here on out.

For the Record Carbodykits (Import Trendz) were our supplier and Our Contact was Long. (Jayr or Import Trendz Vs Strafe on here). A lot of their buddies from SoCal try to help them and people should check signatures.

Presented in Court
Before I filed this or we go on I searched for Baus as a LLC came up blank then it seems resurfaces as a LLC this April
Still no Board or Officers listed just the name
Both Eric and Long (Jayr or Import Trendz Vs Strafe on here) state they are partners with employees and I couldn’t find them anywhere on State or Local business records.

Eric Ko was not a employee of Carbodykits He sold parts under many names and disguises. His tactic along with long seriously damaged my company with improper statements disclosing pricing and selling or trying to sell and advertise my exclusive parts on the public forum as something else.
Long even posted a court ruling with a company he misrepresented himself as a worker but in fact he is a silent partner or controlled pricing and shipping. He raised my shipping to make a profit off shipping and he sent wrong items to customers helping to create hostility towards my company and along with Eric Ko
They both lied to Ed Tuey the owner of Carbodyklits and to Internet Brands Snooki S. about CBK and not owing money or what happened and disguised themselves as employees of CBK to the forum and Staff. When I exposed the truth they tried bribed Forum staff members with huge discounts and sponsored Staff who went to bat defended and helped create hostility towards my company by with proper research allowed or encouraged members to create bad threads when I defended myself knowing the truth he decided to allow the false misrepresentations occur such as being a big business and owning containers and being all over the forums when in fact the bldg is leased by JLC lighting and they rent a small office .
Further Eric made comments about me pricing my business thanked people publically and basically knowing the truth still decided to bash ridicule my company thus creating himself as something he isn’t and furthering the public bashing of my company creating loss in profits
Long posted on the same forum for people to do COD shipping or to basically do charge backs thus creating a charge back percentage to high where I lost my merchant processing. Charge backs came in and People couldn’t be told what was going on because we were in Litigation with Long.
Eric knew the shipping rates because of Long and we were overcharged by both of them. We were also lied to about molds belonging to them when in fact they didn’t and were misled by Long as to what role he played and his actual position in Import trendz or Carbodykits. We thought and were told the molds were Eric’s by Long until recently when I spoke to Ed of CBK to settle court stuff.
When I made a STATEMENT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF HIS ACTUAL BUSINESS Internet Brands Staff banned my company because Eric knew the truth would come out and his lies about Strafe and himself would be exposed.
June 2011 Lied about forum and pricing
June 2011 Misrepresented themselves as part of a company and misled customers about Strafe disclosed MAP pricing to forum members and staff

Long although a employee of Import Trendz held up Strafe orders and shipped wrong parts to create a hostility for Strafe on forum thus then they came on forum and took over so to speak because of hate created towards Strafe and the fact Strafe orders never went out and Strafe was provided with wrong tracking numbers and wrong items shipped or no shipment.Since we were under a gag order we couldn’t speak of what was happening.
Veronica and Kris79 never bought molds and were in on mold lies to forum members Hikkati Dori never really existed and was actually Eric and them making money and they defrauded a forum member to invest in molds
fresh taDef was paid by Veronica
Facts from Court
Eric Says he is an employee only of Baus Auto
Eric and Long stated that Baus doesn't have a business license and isn't a business
Eric is not authorized for Strafe trunks.....Carbodykits is and B@ designs because we gave the release to them from VIS Eric can’t get these trunks
Eric was not an employee of Carbodykits
Carbodykits makes most of the products he sells
Eric stated he never owed money
Eric had no partners and therefore no partners were overseas or took any money ever
Never had HD molds to sell was fraud
internet Brands and G35driver staff know all of this
Baus Auto owns no containers from overseas and waits on Carbodykit or VIS products..

Again this isn't a total excuse for my actions on here or with a select few. I was frustrated being lied to and it overwelmed me. This has taken a huge toll on me and despite the constant comments. I am not selling under any other name. I still have a few Strafe customers I take care of and I ask anybody who hits me up if they want to do business with me..