STRAFE:another bad experience

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Received 56 Likes on 49 Posts
i guess but seems like a lot of hassle..they must need the cancellation fee more than i do and not like repeat customers since they did nothing to try and even make things right with my order...no apology or explanation on the wrong lip sent and then the whole side marker deal that never happened..just a huge joke of a business...i can only suggest everyone stay away and go with someone else for parts

Old 04-01-2012, 02:45 PM
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by c_morse
Lawrence is the owner.
Could be true, but when Dustin was the one e-mailing me telling me he knows how to run his business, i take that to mean he is at least a partner in the company somehow.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Received 56 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by PERKS11
Could be true, but when Dustin was the one e-mailing me telling me he knows how to run his business, i take that to mean he is at least a partner in the company somehow.
lol, thats funny i got the same response from dustin he must use that often...Lawrence is the owner and i was told dustin is a partner. either way the place sucks

Old 04-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Received 856 Likes on 744 Posts
It sounds like they need more full time employees.. lol

The following users liked this post:
Strafe Automotive (04-02-2012)
Old 04-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Wings Nation

Received 625 Likes on 456 Posts
Originally Posted by c_morse
Lawrence is the owner.
^ See below:
Originally Posted by Strafe Automotive (aka Lawrence)
Well Dustin is a great guy and a 50% partner . He agrees on all refunds, terms and conditions. When you email strafe.auto you get him or me...

Old 04-02-2012, 03:08 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 121 Likes on 89 Posts
OP We never disputed your chargeback and the sidemarkers still aren't available at the price quoted or lower and you were refunded the differences in both cases. I belive Dustin who is my Partner apologized to you. He offered to replace the wrong lip and you stated no you didn't want to wait and you would keep the lip. Since we ORDER the Parts and they are boxed at VIS sometimes the wrong parts get sent. We would have issued a call tag to get the wrong lip back and ship you the right one.

I also sent you a email asking you to allow me to change my terms with you so you wouldn't be charged a 30% fee and if I had to refund or cancel then it would be a 5% fee.. Our terms allow for more time periods to wait for JDM products that aren't in the states and most customers realize that can take a few weeks or months.

Old 04-02-2012, 03:26 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
I understand the need for forum members thinking they need to make to make these threads. It really seems like we are horrible and that we lag on parts truth is yes some parts just aren't here in the states yet that we ordered.. The other thread about hood dampers just fyi both your clear corners and those dampers still haven't come in yet.

We are subject to the same stock as other vendors on here and wait times and Strafe makes no parts period.

We have plenty of satisfied Customers we are at about 90% satisfied and 10% unsatisfied and are striving for 110%.

Last edited by Strafe Automotive; 04-02-2012 at 03:30 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:42 AM
Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
I wanted to order a trunk add on lip and contacted you ^ but you said my coworker will help you and I've never heard from anyone....

Old 04-02-2012, 03:45 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Dustin and I own Strafe. We are a small business. I saw the emails and the exchanges between Dustin and yourself. The one thing I do say about emails are they can get taken wrong really quick on both sides. (generic staement) No Blame on you here. This is why I try to choose better words these days....

I know what he was asking because of my mistake, but it came off wrong and it became a downhill slide quick.

When I was able to email you I thought you were owed an apology.

As far as the Parts from BAUS or STRAFE mostly the same parts except for a few items..

Old 04-02-2012, 03:49 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by sharkcityG
I wanted to order a trunk add on lip and contacted you ^ but you said my coworker will help you and I've never heard from anyone....

email strafe.auto@gmail.com we both get the same emails on that address
Dustin is usually really good at getting back with bodykit questions

Old 04-02-2012, 03:53 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sounds like better business's bearu could get involved... He had to wait about 24 days and etc just for that product .... When ordering something no matter what and they don't have it. You should be refunded the full amount. You can't supply it to him in a timely manner or anything. Just like if anyone bought these same products from amazon or eBay. The company shouldn't promise something it doesn't have a physical inventory for.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:12 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by Frankieg35
It sounds like they need more full time employees.. lol
We are a small business with 2 owners no employees.. We both have full time jobs. We pick up parts and ship, or direct ship. We don't share a building with another company or claim to be a big company. We really try to manage working our schedules to allow for both ends of the week to be covered. We don't sit together or work out of same building.

We don't sit at a computer 24/7. Alot of times we are out in area getting parts and stuff and work off our smart phones. We really do try to manage our time and customers.

Again OP we apologize. I have no desire to argue or help keep this thread alive. Our transaction is completed and we seemed to fail you. If you feel you want me to respond further you can email me. Otherwise Please take care and happy Modding your car .Good luck with future purchases no matter who you choose to buy from..

If you ever decide you do need something from Strafe I will personally handle your order from start to finish.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:16 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by rdavis232005
Sounds like better business's bearu could get involved... He had to wait about 24 days and etc just for that product .... When ordering something no matter what and they don't have it. You should be refunded the full amount. You can't supply it to him in a timely manner or anything. Just like if anyone bought these same products from amazon or eBay. The company shouldn't promise something it doesn't have a physical inventory for.
This is why we ask and provide Our Terms and Condtions and encourage all Customers to read and understand. Your post is the very reason we have these things in place. We have posted it on this forum in all these threads like these.

Last edited by Strafe Automotive; 04-02-2012 at 04:22 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:19 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
MIght be alot of Reading but its all there in Black and White

Terms and Conditions

http://strafeautomotive.com/pages.php?pageid=3

Old 04-02-2012, 04:27 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Next time have your product in your own warehouse before having to place the other from someone else is all I am saying. That way you get more positive results faster shipping happy customers. Very easy to do....something you might want to look into. Don't rely on ordering it. Rely on having the product in hand in a warehouse where it can be accessible to you. It's smart business

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: STRAFE:another bad experience