**EXPOSED** G35 driver community needs a valid explanation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 03:06 AM
Received 89 Likes on 73 Posts
Originally Posted by dofu
This just doesn't sound right. What does Eric or anyone have to gain by having their customers, customers that will complain about their company, not yours, send money to YOUR PayPal? And with all the business you do with that PayPal account, you just don't notice all this money mysteriously showing up in your PayPal account?
That what I was thinking, I had posted something very similar to yours on page two, but never got a response from baus, cbk, or forum members so I assumed maybe my idea was too far out there

Old 10-31-2012, 03:09 AM
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Footballmania32
With the ties CBK has to Law and Strafed, they should be dropped. But BAUS needs some sort of repercussions on their end too. All these threads popping up about missing orders and no communication are starting to pile up. This man's priorities are with his shows and new projects. Not with the paying customers.. well that is until they throw a **** storm like this. Heck Ouija had a thread up for days with no answers from BAUS. All of a sudden, he chimes in here and finally gets a response, the same goes for the OP! All I'm saying is his actions are repeating over and over again. If any other vendors such as THmotorsports, B2auto, Z1 had a thread like Ouija's or others pop up with a 2 month outstanding order, not only would they have posted and acknowledged the situation immediately, they wouldn't of danced around their customer firing excuse after excuse at them with no end in sight. I'm tired of seeing members treated like idiots and avoided. A legitimate business DOES NOT operate like that. Quite frankly, I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED to have a business that can't come through on their agreements and results to threads like these and others.

Guys.. please explain HOW YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE BOTH USING THE SAME PAYPAL ACCOUNT? That makes no sense. If someone had money just showing up in their paypal, you damn well know they would notice that.
Couldn't have summed it up any BETTER

Old 10-31-2012, 03:21 AM
Received 135 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by dominate
That what I was thinking, I had posted something very similar to yours on page two, but never got a response from baus, cbk, or forum members so I assumed maybe my idea was too far out there
Nope. Just over looked. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. If it wasnt for this thread, at least two forum members would still be without their hard earned money.

Old 10-31-2012, 03:39 AM
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
After reading 10 pages..

The following users liked this post:
JosansG35 (12-03-2012)
Old 10-31-2012, 04:15 AM
Received 114 Likes on 55 Posts
Damn.....I don't know what to think now.....guess I'm not getting my carbon splitter for the HIN show in Hawaii. Sad how these things happen......maybe 2 years back I made a big *** group buy order with Eric and couldn't be happier all of our hoods and trunks were shipped in a crate and delivered within the month.

What I've noticed with any other business they take to much orders than they can handle and end up burying themselves in them. Hence resorting in the bad customer service of not answering calls making up excuses to buy time digging themselves deeper and deeper into the pit.

All that Aside I hope all this crap gets fixed soon. Looks like I ain't running a splitter for this show

Old 10-31-2012, 07:58 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Checked the paypal and the password has not been changed the paypal address has not been used by Baus. Can't tell you their side and where the money you send to them goes. Eric please take down Carbodykits on Facebook was not authorized, and it has Baus stuff all over it.Take down any information such as addresses and Carbodykits names. Clean up all your threads. That was agreement made with Internet Brands.

Any of you can contact IB to get Carbodykits information. We had to prove a lot to them about all relationships with current and former vendors. The whole Eric relationship was explained. Now it is up to this forum to stop getting sidetracked about who we are and focus on what the other guy is telling forum members. We want to sell our parts direct. What Lawrence,Dustin, Eric do is not of concern to us. We supply our parts to a lot of companies.Until we make a mistake please leave that stuff away from us on here. Focus on our performance alone. We don't do shows Address is down below drop by.

Sir if you want a splitter you can order 1 from us it will be done and out. text the number below. 3 people from Hawaii have asked for parts can bundle them. If that is something you like to do..

Old 10-31-2012, 08:24 AM
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
i will never order from them i don't care if they plead the 5th we all work hard for our money.Carbodykits and bausauto needs to stop advertising on our forum because they are worst then scum. I will spread the word to all my friends to stay away from them lolz.......

Old 10-31-2012, 08:32 AM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
i do it for the ratchet

The following 2 users liked this post by TORETTO:
JaE35 (10-31-2012), Roh (11-15-2012)
Old 10-31-2012, 08:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been gone for 2 years and i come back to this smh.... Well i hope we've learned our lesson.. Research before you buy.

Old 10-31-2012, 09:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Carbodykits
Checked the paypal and the password has not been changed the paypal address has not been used by Baus. Can't tell you their side and where the money you send to them goes. Eric please take down Carbodykits on Facebook was not authorized, and it has Baus stuff all over it.Take down any information such as addresses and Carbodykits names. Clean up all your threads. That was agreement made with Internet Brands.

Any of you can contact IB to get Carbodykits information. We had to prove a lot to them about all relationships with current and former vendors. The whole Eric relationship was explained. Now it is up to this forum to stop getting sidetracked about who we are and focus on what the other guy is telling forum members. We want to sell our parts direct. What Lawrence,Dustin, Eric do is not of concern to us. We supply our parts to a lot of companies.Until we make a mistake please leave that stuff away from us on here Focus on our performance alone. We don't do shows Address is down below drop by.

Sir if you want a splitter you can order 1 from us it will be done and out. text the number below. 3 people from Hawaii have asked for parts can bundle them. If that is something you like to do..
in all of this and all the things Bausauto said about them, they still want ppl to order from them lmfao.

Old 10-31-2012, 09:31 AM
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Im so confused...... IF possible when what ever investigating is done if there is one being done can we have word from forum Staff who is a reliable vendor?

Old 10-31-2012, 10:21 AM
Teh Redhead Moderator

Received 242 Likes on 174 Posts
Originally Posted by mycoolg
one of my buddys (Demonteverde) also ordered a trunk from Eric, and hasnt gotten any word of his shippment since early August
So, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, what about our friend Ian? When will he receive his products that he purchased from Eric????????????????????

Originally Posted by BAUSauto
I cannot fullfill the order in any reasonable amount of time so instead of having a order sit forever I'd just rather not take it =(

I know this is causing some chaos on g35driver and I know this hurts BAUS' reputation on the forum but in the end no one has a order sitting there forever.
So Ian's order is still sitting there forever...............................

Originally Posted by MPG35fiend