**EXPOSED** G35 driver community needs a valid explanation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 02:45 AM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
^EXACTLY JBF, people who haven't spent any real money on their car and prob don't plan on it, coming on these threads making demands, LOL

Old 11-01-2012, 02:59 AM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by JBF
What bothers me is the fact that people who have not done business nor has any idea what kind of private communication with Baus, likes to throw their 2 cents in.

People never seem to remember that there are two sides to every story.

What I'm saying is. If you have not done business with either of the vendors (Baus, strafe, cbk, conceptauto, import trendz), stay out of the thread. You're not helping with these assumed accusations.
I've done business with a couple of these companies before with no problem but it's a public forum. I appreciate people's 2 cents because it's saving me from wasting time and money with these people.

There are two sides to every story but 10 fkn pages later, none of the accused are chiming in to tell their side (minus the I've been too busy to reply guy)

Just like your quote says ..I myself won't be STRAFED... because it's threads like this that allow these companies to be exposed. They dig their own hole and members of the forum bury them.

Old 11-01-2012, 03:10 AM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
My point was the fact that SOME people that are throwing their 2 cents in have no say since they have never done business with any of the vendors in question. AND their 2 cents aren't helping the situation.

Nomsayin?

Old 11-01-2012, 03:19 AM
Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts
opcorn:

Old 11-01-2012, 03:55 AM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
No JBF- you know what... if people who are suddenly dissuaded from doing business with ANY vendor on this site because of this travesty... I think they SHOULD talk. I KNOW for a fact and from experience there ARE excellent vendors- and all of them suffer because of this garbage.

If people come in here and see how fricken ridiculous it is and don't want to spend their money on a premier membership until they tighten the standards in here a bit... hey- how else are we going to stimulate change?

The only reason this is allowed to continue is because the money flows in regardless provided people still pay to be sponsors / vendors and others pay their 40 bucks to have a pic and a bigger sig.

I'm not as concerned with the staff as much as the people who give them their marching orders. Something's got to give... this **** is getting old.

The following users liked this post:
tylerxfire (11-02-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 05:10 AM
Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts
This is just one of many reasons I stop paying for premier membership and don't get on as much as I use to. Very disappointed with IB, for allowing the same old....

Texasscout (12-05-2013)
Old 11-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Received 302 Likes on 223 Posts
i agree with JBF.

last time i spoke with eric he told me that ppl were complaining about not being able to put orders in and bashing him on these forums just bc they couldnt put orders in?? seems like members are quick to jump on the band wagon for bashing BAUS. dont get me wrong ive had some bad issues with eric as well and i KNOW how it feels bing in that position, but my issues were resolved. yes i spent $$$$ and yes it did take a bit of time, but im satisfied!

Old 11-01-2012, 09:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jerry jerry.well i ordered hi flow cats from import parts pro and they said they were direct fit wronf i had to pay an extra hour bc the mechanic had to heat the pipe and bend it out a little just to get to fit.nice

Old 11-01-2012, 09:44 AM
RCL
Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts
Just because I didn't waste money and time buying parts from bausauto does that change the fact that

a) there are a myriad of outraged customers on here
b) that the ppl posting as baus/CBK in this thread seems like an idiots
c) that both of these companies seem mismanaged

How can you be satisfied if you had issues with them and it took "a bit of time" which probably 3 months? If I order a part I expect to have it within 2 weeks, maybe some of you guys just don't mind getting taken advantage of and neglected, but I don't support nor give money to businesses that treat its customers like crap.

Im sure some people had great experience with with them, but come on...If it is going to take baus auto 6 months to deliver a part, then it should be disclosed to the customer BEFORE they pay for it. Anything else is bad business.

For those of you who think a person has to drop "real cash" on their car before posting in a thread need to get your head out of your ***.

Last edited by RCL; 11-01-2012 at 09:49 AM.
The following 6 users liked this post by RCL:
Footballmania32 (11-01-2012), Invalid_User (11-01-2012), JaE35 (11-01-2012), JosansG35 (12-03-2012), Lone Wolf (11-01-2012), tylerxfire (11-02-2012) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 11-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Loving this thread. I buy from THMotorsports good company.

The following 3 users liked this post by petesg35:
Invalid_User (11-01-2012), lsmooth81 (11-02-2012), VQ Johnny (11-01-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 10:16 AM
Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
sub'd

Old 11-01-2012, 11:10 AM
Received 1,133 Likes on 1,003 Posts
Every mod on SLICK was purchased from vendors on DRIVER and I've never had an issue that wasn't immediately corrected. I plan on buying a new front bumper and trunklid from BAUSauto in the very near future ignoring this lame thread....Gary

That's G (11-01-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 11:32 AM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
Originally Posted by RCL
Just because I didn't waste money and time buying parts from bausauto does that change the fact that

How can you be satisfied if you had issues with them and it took "a bit of time" which probably 3 months? If I order a part I expect to have it within 2 weeks, maybe some of you guys just don't mind getting taken advantage of and neglected, but I don't support nor give money to businesses that treat its customers like crap.

Im sure some people had great experience with with them, but come on...If it is going to take baus auto 6 months to deliver a part, then it should be disclosed to the customer BEFORE they pay for it. Anything else is bad business.

For those of you who think a person has to drop "real cash" on their car before posting in a thread need to get your head out of your ***.
But it's ok to give a wheel company thousands of dollars to wait 12 weeks for the wheels?

Get real. You don't know what you're talking about. There is no "myriad" of outraged customers, yes Lawrence(the person posting as CBK) is an idiot, and a business seeming to be mismanaged is not actually true. Get some real facts together before you jump on a thread and make assumptions.

Old 11-01-2012, 11:36 AM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
Originally Posted by RCL

nope, just stating a fact. vendors get screwed by customers on a daily basis too. people come on here and ask for stuff to be made, the vendor makes the investment and builds the part and people don't buy it, they just wanted to have the option in the future or whatever. or something isn't in stock or is special order and the customer isn't realistic w/the delivery time frame and cancels the order or does a charge back. what happened to Strafe in the past and what's now happening to Baus' orders isn't that uncommon when ordering desirable parts on the internet. people who have spent money modding understand that. the issue lies in how the vendor deals w/the customer after the realization of this fact. Strafe's downfall was continuing to take orders and not fill them, people got pissed and lashed back. Baus is doing damage control by not taking orders they can't handle at the moment. don't forget these aren't just G35Driver vendors or even just forum vendors, these are real people w/a business to run. they can choose to invest their time and money however they want.

yes, the back and forth drama is lame and needs to stop but bunch of non-customers coming on here in an outrage doesn't change anything. people who aren't looking to buy any of the new or hard to find parts these companies are developing or can get a hold of are all so quick to cry "BAN" but that just means you cutting options down for someone else. not everyone here is looking for a plenum spacer or hood shocks, some people are looking for stuff you can just find anywhere.

i'm not excusing any of the behavior on here from the vendors, just reminding people that without Strafe, Baus and CBK, a lot of people on here who did get their parts would've had to spend a lot more money or not have certain parts.

S 854 (11-01-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 11:37 AM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
At the end of the day non of this matters...i don't care where i get my stuff from as long as i get what i paid for i think the overall consensus is everyone wants better customer service

The following 4 users liked this post by JaE35:
mycoolg (11-01-2012), Texasscout (12-05-2013), That's G (11-01-2012), TIAN (11-01-2012)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **EXPOSED** G35 driver community needs a valid explanation