**EXPOSED** G35 driver community needs a valid explanation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 11:40 AM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
And i think its perfectly fine for people to come in here and drop their opinions, it's a public forum...everyone is entitled to their opinion be it right or wrong

The following 2 users liked this post by JaE35:
Footballmania32 (11-01-2012), TIAN (11-01-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 12:04 PM
DVG
Received 143 Likes on 117 Posts
This forum is always entertaining

Old 11-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
Originally Posted by gary c
Every mod on SLICK was purchased from vendors on DRIVER and I've never had an issue that wasn't immediately corrected. I plan on buying a new front bumper and trunklid from BAUSauto in the very near future ignoring this lame thread....Gary
That's good Gary. You're a noble consumer- but while you're busy ignoring this one you can also plan on having to ignore this one:

https://g35driver.com/forums/vendor-...-bausauto.html

And this one:
https://g35driver.com/forums/vendor-...uto-issue.html

And this one:

Even this one starts as a A+ but then quickly digresses into a bunch of people who are amazed that the guy got good service and chime in with their horror stories. MPG had a story to tell- explaining his earlier post about past experiences.

https://g35driver.com/forums/vendor-...o-service.html

The first feedback thread in march was positive and I catch myself even complimenting them on a solid start-

https://g35driver.com/forums/vendor-...xperience.html

Business isn't about STARTING... business is about FINISHING.

So go ahead- like I said to Tylerxfire in his dealings with Strafe: Roll the dice.

Old 11-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
i like them

Old 11-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Received 43 Likes on 35 Posts
I will not be renewing my Premier.

Old 11-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Received 221 Likes on 121 Posts
Originally Posted by ITNKICN
That's good Gary. You're a noble consumer- but while you're busy ignoring this one you can also plan on having to ignore this one:

https://g35driver.com/forums/vendor-...-bausauto.html

And this one:

And this one:

Even this one starts as a A+ but then quickly digresses into a bunch of people who are amazed that the guy got good service and chime in with their horror stories. MPG had a story to tell- explaining his earlier post about past experiences.

https://g35driver.com/forums/vendor-...o-service.html

The first feedback thread in march was positive and I catch myself even complimenting them on a solid start-

https://g35driver.com/forums/vendor-...xperience.html

Business isn't about STARTING... business is about FINISHING.

So go ahead- like I said to Tylerxfire in his dealings with Strafe: Roll the dice.
Get 'em ITNKICN....apparently no one bothered to SEARCH BAUSAUTO for more information!

Old 11-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Let's not pretend Eric is a little angel now either. He has had problems before fulfilling orders for customers in the past before some of you were even here.

That's about the time when he just vanished

Old 11-01-2012, 01:54 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
shiit got real. but then it got real again. so was the first got real really not real cause it got real a second time? or did shiit just become double real. thats some real shiit. or rather, double real shiit.

awwwhhhhhh sheiiitt

i don't know what's going on anymore.

The following 2 users liked this post by TORETTO:
Roh (11-15-2012), seymore4 (11-01-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 02:12 PM
IB Staff
Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by DEMoLITIoN
I am out $$$ because Eric @ BAUSauto will not get back to me. This is not a review. I just want everyone to know. I want cold hard facts from IB STAFF and BAUSauto/CarBodyKits on why this kind of business is happening in our community.

I am out $ from BAUSauto and have not heard anything for weeks!! I need body parts for an upcoming show and my car is at the shop chillen. I did not hear back from BAUSauto so I tried ordering from CARBODYKITS. Upon receiving my invoice I decided to do some research.

"ED TUEY" @ CARBODYKITS is taking payments to their paypal address mrsbodykits@gmail.com

We have been working with Eric to ensure he doesn't have continued problems fulfilling orders and will continue to work with Baus and the team on Driver to ensure you guys are taken care of.

Back in 2011, at the time of the post that was quoted, BAUSauto's username was Carbodykits because they were doing some business for them on g35driver. Fast forward to today, BAUSauto is doing their own thing (under a new screen name) and using another paypal address and Carbodykits is back again doing business on the forum.

Originally Posted by SDGenius
what happened to Strafe in the past and what's now happening to Baus' orders isn't that uncommon when ordering desirable parts on the internet. people who have spent money modding understand that. the issue lies in how the vendor deals w/the customer after the realization of this fact. Strafe's downfall was continuing to take orders and not fill them, people got pissed and lashed back. Baus is doing damage control by not taking orders they can't handle at the moment.
Our biggest fear is a repeat of issues we have had in the past with vendor fulfillment of these orders and any please reach out to any of the driver site team or myself if a response is not heard from Eric.

The following 2 users liked this post by IB Nolan:
ETrev (11-03-2012), SDGenius (11-01-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts
Name:  tumblr_m85c6zEpSa1qi0kbe.gif
Views: 20
Size:  484.0 KB

Old 11-01-2012, 02:29 PM
RCL
Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by JBF
But it's ok to give a wheel company thousands of dollars to wait 12 weeks for the wheels?

Get real. You don't know what you're talking about. There is no "myriad" of outraged customers, yes Lawrence(the person posting as CBK) is an idiot, and a business seeming to be mismanaged is not actually true. Get some real facts together before you jump on a thread and make assumptions.
LMAO. Apples to oranges. When I order a set of volks, they tell me up FRONT its going to be 3-4 months and I only put a deposit down! When you order from bausauto, you pay in full and get lied to thinking its going to arrive in a week. BIG difference and youre beyond help if you cant see that.

There are a myriad of outraged customers, there are a lot of threads from different people here on driver, and dont forget about the many people with moded G's who are NOT on driver.

Originally Posted by SDGenius
nope, just stating a fact. vendors get screwed by customers on a daily basis too. people come on here and ask for stuff to be made, the vendor makes the investment and builds the part and people don't buy it, they just wanted to have the option in the future or whatever. or something isn't in stock or is special order and the customer isn't realistic w/the delivery time frame and cancels the order or does a charge back. what happened to Strafe in the past and what's now happening to Baus' orders isn't that uncommon when ordering desirable parts on the internet. people who have spent money modding understand that. the issue lies in how the vendor deals w/the customer after the realization of this fact. Strafe's downfall was continuing to take orders and not fill them, people got pissed and lashed back. Baus is doing damage control by not taking orders they can't handle at the moment. don't forget these aren't just G35Driver vendors or even just forum vendors, these are real people w/a business to run. they can choose to invest their time and money however they want.

yes, the back and forth drama is lame and needs to stop but bunch of non-customers coming on here in an outrage doesn't change anything. people who aren't looking to buy any of the new or hard to find parts these companies are developing or can get a hold of are all so quick to cry "BAN" but that just means you cutting options down for someone else. not everyone here is looking for a plenum spacer or hood shocks, some people are looking for stuff you can just find anywhere.

i'm not excusing any of the behavior on here from the vendors, just reminding people that without Strafe, Baus and CBK, a lot of people on here who did get their parts would've had to spend a lot more money or not have certain parts.
If a vendor makes something for a mamber, they should collect payment or partial payment up front to cover initial costs so if the customer backs out of the sale, they're not screwed. Things like this are common sense when you have a person WITH COMMON SENSE running the business. The problem here, right now in driver is not members screwing vendors, it's a vendor screwing members so don't change the topic or displace the blame to where it does not belong.

Old 11-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Premier Member

Received 422 Likes on 340 Posts
Originally Posted by UmadBro?
He has had problems before fulfilling orders for customers in the past before some of you were even here. That's about the time when he just vanished
Waaaay back in the day

Seriously tho this same S__T has been going on as long as I've been a member...

Old 11-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
i really dont understand any of this. someone needs to make an org chart or something. is cbk and carbodykits the same people? why are the people who fk up their companies being hired to work at other companies? and why the fk are their the same 5 batch of fk ups selling bodykits over and over under different names? is there a shortage of employable people in cali or something?

Old 11-01-2012, 05:10 PM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
Originally Posted by IB Nolan
We have been working with Eric to ensure he doesn't have continued problems fulfilling orders and will continue to work with Baus and the team on Driver to ensure you guys are taken care of.

Back in 2011, at the time of the post that was quoted, BAUSauto's username was Carbodykits because they were doing some business for them on g35driver. Fast forward to today, BAUSauto is doing their own thing (under a new screen name) and using another paypal address and Carbodykits is back again doing business on the forum.

Our biggest fear is a repeat of issues we have had in the past with vendor fulfillment of these orders and any please reach out to any of the driver site team or myself if a response is not heard from Eric.

Sooooo....

Who is really posting as CBK?

I think the community deserves to know.

Old 11-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Received 272 Likes on 222 Posts
Originally Posted by JBF
Sooooo....

Who is really posting as CBK?

I think the community deserves to know.
Pretty sure everybody knows, if they don't they can read.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **EXPOSED** G35 driver community needs a valid explanation