BAUSauto A+ service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 03:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BAUSauto A+ service

Great service on 2 separate transactions. Poly inven front bumper and Carbon Fiber TS-1 hood.

I asked many questions about the product as well as different materials to which Eric was very detailed and thourough in explaining. Always answered my emails within a few hrs at most. Never lied like another vendor on here that I won't mention. BAUSauto also carries on hand inventory. Meaning that u won't have to wait 3mo to get ur stuff n hear the, "we have full time jobs besides this work" excuse!

Shop with Eric unless u want to get strafed right in the A!

The following users liked this post:
BAUSauto (06-04-2012)
Old 05-31-2012, 08:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That's good. I don't know why I'm the only one that is being given the run around. I ordered a bumper on the 5th of may and still haven't received it. I tried emailing him twice this week but have no response. This is really irritating. The last time for me that I deal with this guy.!

BAUSauto (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 239 Likes on 159 Posts
^sorry about that, just a quick update we shipped it out last week. Derricks bumper will arrive on Wednesday. Sorry for missing your E-Mails. We were readying up for wekfest booth this past weekend

- Eric
626-592-3103

outcasted g (06-05-2012)
Old 06-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Received 109 Likes on 57 Posts
Originally Posted by DerrickDean85
That's good. I don't know why I'm the only one that is being given the run around. I ordered a bumper on the 5th of may and still haven't received it. I tried emailing him twice this week but have no response. This is really irritating. The last time for me that I deal with this guy.!
don't be discouraged to do business with BAUSauto! they are awesome but people get busy from time to time. They will always get you your parts and Eric is a good guy very honest and great to do business with! I've had only the best experiences with BAUSauto!

The following 2 users liked this post by outcasted g:
4drmadness (06-11-2012), BAUSauto (06-14-2012)
Old 06-14-2012, 06:16 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just ordered a poly nismo rep bumper for my G last week. Just got it in today. Excellent service. Eric was on the ball and very easy to get in touch with. Will definitely do business with them in the future.

A+++ experience overall

BAUSauto (06-14-2012)
Old 06-26-2012, 12:09 AM
Received 302 Likes on 223 Posts
I've been ABUSED aka BAUSED.

you want to know whats funny about this thread??? i too "had" A++ service from eric, but since the last issue I've had with him i haven't heard back from him in about a week. No tracking number, no response. don't get me wrong eric seems like a good guy, but i really don't know him like those local guys do.

I've spent over $1200 on his products with in 1 month. Im a pretty steady consumer of BAUSauto and id like to keep doing business with him really soon like right now!!!! but lately it really does feel like he's been "ducking" me, either that or just busy????. I'm thinking its a combination of both being busy and avoiding me. I've sent him a couple of unpleasant emails but respectful in my opinion... I mean i could have it all wrong and he could just be tied up 24/7? i mean who runs away from money?

man, its funny being on the other side of the positive side of BAUSauto. If you've seen the other thread(s) regarding BAUSauto including this one I've never once said anything Offensive or disrespectful about this company... I've always advertised BAUSauto on my regional thread, and alway recommended them to locals here in VA... I've kept a cool and calm state about it everything and i think i may have TOO MUCH respect for this company.

NOW with that being said i have to proceed with the next suitable option to resolve this issue... from what it seems like Eric will not getting back to me and if so, who can i contact to claim a dispute? is there a g35Driver mediator??? is there any customer support??? hahaha.. its funny, but serious. who do i take this issue to to get resolved????????

F' it... for real all I'm asking for is my tracking number, my reimbursement, and instructions for DYI fix on the product before i get it, so i won't have to keep crossing my fingers for this guy to respond to these important concerns that i have.... thats all i have to say about that. Still hoping for the best, but always expecting the worse. i KEEP iT REAL.

I've been ABUSED aka BAUSED.

Old 06-26-2012, 01:17 AM
Received 109 Likes on 57 Posts
Don't worry bro it was probably just cause its a weekend so thinks happen people get drunk and get hungover I know Eric personally and he wouldn't purposely avoid you! The product has probably already shipped and is on its way but Eric is a very busy guy and has a lot of g35driver customers to handle! Don't hesitate to do business with him!

Old 06-26-2012, 01:45 AM
Received 309 Likes on 210 Posts
I dropped a quick text to Eric to make sure he's aware. Give a day, he'll be in contact. I understand it's prolly been a little while with your transaction, but a lot of vendors don't communicate on the weekends. I haven't heard a lot from Eric lately, there is a very valid possibility he's busier than usual.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:07 AM
Thanks guy... You guys know him a lot better than I do. I figured he's been extra busy since its that time of the season.... He's always been pretty responsive until this last time and he's been good at making things right that's why I always try to give him the benefit of the doubt. It just gets frustrating when I'm trying to schedule paint work around this part since I'd have to take my bumper off again why not kill two bird with one stone..... Plus I was going to buy in bulk this next time around, but some business expenses came up that figured i could take care of since i figured wasnt going to hear back, now I have to purchase one by one which means more cost on shipping...... =( no worries! Eric has some pretty good friends to back him up and reassuring his quality service... Haha. I'll believe you guys since you know him like that... So again I will just wait to see if thats what it is....

RESPECT.

Old 06-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
Fred, I ordered from Eric twice...both times I didnt get a tracking number but both items ended up at the paint shop at a reasonable time. The last order a few weeks ago Eric sent me a message about the product being damaged and them needing to make one, he said he would give me a tracking number but I never got one. A few days later the shop had it in their hands...Im a happy customer and would order from him again

Old 06-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by EL-EE-ES
Fred, I ordered from Eric twice...both times I didnt get a tracking number but both items ended up at the paint shop at a reasonable time. The last order a few weeks ago Eric sent me a message about the product being damaged and them needing to make one, he said he would give me a tracking number but I never got one. A few days later the shop had it in their hands...Im a happy customer and would order from him again
thanks... yea he's normally pretty good at getting back to me with all my requests... but i don't know whats up with him now... still waiting on response from him....

Old 07-01-2012, 09:52 AM
umm.... yeah. haven't called or emailed Eric for about WEEK now and still haven't receive any updates on shipping or reimbursement...I have run out of patients I have all the proof stating that he would reimburse me and the receipts for purchase of product and what needed to be fixed and shipping cost.. I sent this product back 06/08/12 with insurance and he received it 06/11/12. Now I'm also worried about the product being damaged when i get or if its insured and i doubt that he put insurance on it just because he does not VALUE me as a consumer.. and WTF is taking so long on shipping?? I don't even think it was shipped out when he told me it was shipped out... no worries, he's not getting any more of my business nor waste anymore of my time... YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY VENDOR THAT SELLS THE PRODUCT YOU SELL.... A+ my *** service only when there are no issues or when he doesn't owe you any money... Live up to what you say. Don't tell me something and not do it.

I'm obligated to get reimbursement since i had to send it back due to malfunctions to the product i bought.... Oh well it is what it is and will take further action since there is no G35driver mediator i will take it to my own hands.. Ive been BAUSED. I will want a refund if these headlight come in fvcked up or cant figure out the wiring he was SUPPOSE to walk me thru. NO worries on my part.. BUASAUTO will get what they deserve and I'm sure ill get what is right..

all you needed to do was the right thing Eric. smh. no choice now but to take it to the next level.

Old 07-01-2012, 10:00 AM
Received 820 Likes on 595 Posts
damn i was going to get my nismo front from him..nvm.

Old 07-01-2012, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by shane11
damn i was going to get my nismo front from him..nvm.
dude, I've found 2 other vendors that sell ALL of the same stuff and they can beat or match the list price from BAUSauto. ill text it to you when I'm done emailing this guy...

Old 07-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My car goes into the shop at the end of this week/early next week. I'm about to order the nismo front today from Eric, I'm really hoping to get it in about 5 business days.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BAUSauto A+ service