Beware of the BAUS (bausauto issue)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 08:25 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Exclamation Beware of the BAUS (bausauto issue)

this the same eric?!!?

https://g35driver.com/forums/vendor-...light=klumzyee

^sounds like business hasn’t changed for this chap. Not another dime of my hard earned cash will be spent with this “company”.

-i tried to post in right section but would not let me. i registered just to post this ridiculous experience.

Where do I begin with this baus guy...

He claims to have best products and customer service. YES UNTIL HE GETS PAYMENT! The communication was not as wished (MAYBE a response once every 3-4 days). It was not until I wanted to pay that I got an overwhelming amount of attention. You might have asked why didn’t I just go with another “company” for parts if I wasn’t happy initially with service. *ill get to why I posted company the way I did* I did not go to another company because 8/10 other vendors take forever to respond to anyway.
After numerous attempts to get a tracking number or any sort of reply to a question I had asked after the transaction, I had yet to get any. Where is my order, its been 3 weeks? No reply.. I called his advertised 626-592-3103 telephone number. No answer. I’ve grown very impatient as he claims in his threads “order today and get your tracking same day”.. .. what a sham.

I began to take matters into my own hands. I decided to do a little google research on this “bausauto” and how I can better get in touch with them or SOMEBODY who gave .02 about my hard earned money being spent with them. I go to their website (bausauto.com) they have ZERO contact information.. all they have is some vague email form that you have to fill out to get a response (still waiting on that reply btw ) to your inquiry. Next, I see their yelp link on google. Figure why not, might have some information on there to lead me to a human being. I called their advertised number (626) 872-6942… I get the answering machine to a company called JLC lighting. I didn’t order my stuff from a lighting company?! I began to wonder if this "company" is even real.. Did some google street view research and without surprise this isn’t their building. It belongs to some company called JLC Lighitng or K P Supply Inc. Hmmmm.. kind of shady now. You see all these members posting bausauto this and bausauto that.. now I see that’s just their little “hype” group letting all know they are the “****, best service, he will always get back to you” or the ever so popular ive been reading as of late “I know him, im sure he is busy with a car show”. WTF I don’t care if you have 100 shows or events going on RUN YOUR BUSINESS PROFESSIONALLY. Get back to the customer in a timely manner or simply don’t take my money and never respond. I don’t know what it is with this “company” but my rating is a F-. Never picks up phone, doesn’t answer email, doesn’t answer website email, doesn’t care about customer satisfaction.. need I go on about this?

All you guys who say this Failauto “company” is great and amazing must be all locals and buddies of theirs.

cliff notes:
-terrible response time to emails
-3 weeks pass without contact
-emails sent from email and through their website
- no returned called
-come to see not on forums AT ALL
-everyone saying some show is taking up all his precious time (b.s.)
-no proof of order sent

Terrible service. Doesn’t return any email/phone call. Yet claims to have fast service and tracking same day. Don’t forget their friends spamming forum telling everyone they will be ok…

this the same eric?!!?

https://g35driver.com/forums/vendor-...light=klumzyee

^sounds like business hasn’t changed for this chap. Not another dime of my hard earned cash will be spent with this “company”.

Last edited by hfarman; 07-14-2012 at 05:18 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by hfarman:
DARWEEZI (09-13-2012), Frankieg35 (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 08:38 PM
Received 135 Likes on 101 Posts
It's odd how all these threads are starting to pop up. Hope you get things resolved, you really have a great point in all this.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:41 PM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
lotta bad baus auto stuff going around...wonder if those guys are that swamped

Old 07-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Well I know if you look on their FB page, it's just blown up with LA H.I.N show pics and stuff.. so maybe they are just that swamped??

And I was just about to order my CF Diffuser too..

Old 07-13-2012, 08:51 PM
If you are that swamped, you should tell your customer straight up how long its ACTUALLY going to take to process their order.

The following users liked this post:
seymore4 (07-14-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by jonsg35
Well I know if you look on their FB page, it's just blown up with LA H.I.N show pics and stuff.. so maybe they are just that swamped??

And I was just about to order my CF Diffuser too..

Well just because they went to one show doesn't mean they have all the time in the world now right? They also have the right to market their products at a huge show. But everyone is entitled to their opinions and I respect that.

OP, from my personal experience with Baus. Yes it takes a little bit of time for the guys to reply back to your calls. But for me, I received a reply the day after or couple of hours later. Also, I believe they're vendors to 40+ other forums (don't quote me on that) I guess that justifies the delay in responses.
Just want to clear things up, I'm not associated with this vendor or am I kissing @ss. Just a regular customer that gave these guys a try and was more than satisfied.

Just my .02 cents.

Last edited by 1SlowSedan; 07-13-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Mr.202?

Received 204 Likes on 162 Posts
BausAuto is a good company, or used to be, they honestly need to hire someone to handle customers if their company is getting that popular. Not doing so is hurting them badly this reason exactly.

OP Just talk to a MOD that will get them respond.

Old 07-13-2012, 09:50 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Moved to vendor feedback. I'll alert BAUS to this thread right now, I expect that they will follow up with you soon (might not be the till the next business day since its the weekend).

Old 07-13-2012, 11:43 PM
Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
subbed, curious how BAUS will take care of this

Old 07-14-2012, 12:05 AM
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
I don't know anyone at baus personally, but I've bought over $1500 worth of body parts from them over the past year and I can't express how extremely pleased I've been every time. I'm confident baus will pull thru just fine.

Old 07-14-2012, 12:15 AM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Originally Posted by Majiks
subbed, curious how BAUS will take care of this
I've already talked with them, they'll handle it. They have been super swamped lately, but still no excuse to not follow up with customers.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:03 AM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
I waited for 3-4 months for my headlights, but Eric pulls through. If he doesn't pick up, drop a voicemail, email, and keep trying to get in touch. Oh and he gave me a major discount cause of the delay, hopefully he'll fix your situation also.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:18 AM
Received 309 Likes on 210 Posts
Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
Moved to vendor feedback. I'll alert BAUS to this thread right now, I expect that they will follow up with you soon (might not be the till the next business day since its the weekend).
I too talked to Eric today about the forum status, and showed him this thread. He really has been insane with HIN and other shows/events coming up, obviously no excuse, but he should be back to full attention shortly.

Invalid_User (07-14-2012)
Old 07-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im dealing with the same situation! i ordered my stuff on july 4th and apparently they are at a shipping company in another borough. The arrival date is tomorrow but i wont be here so i contacted the shipping company and told them my situation and they stated that i can pick it up but all BAUS AUTO needs to do is send them an email saying i have permission to pick up the following items. I tried calling over 30 times,sent emails, and fb messages....I'm very disappointed and scared to recommend to others

Old 07-16-2012, 06:25 PM
I understand shows are fun and a great way to promote your inventory. However, if I was the business owner, I would never let shows get me so busy to the point that my reputation and customer service begins to falter. That is a poor business decision in my opinion, reputation and communication on the forums is everything. This isnt a typical face to face business. Poor communication will eventually lead to disaster for any internet based company. Hope they get their **** straightened up.

blaccG35 (07-16-2012)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beware of the BAUS (bausauto issue)