Beware of the BAUS (bausauto issue)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
What surprises me is even once alerted to the thread there still hasn't been a quick response on this page to address the situation. Nobody is perfect, but once mistakes are made I always feel it's important to remedy the situation ASAP.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Received 135 Likes on 101 Posts
^+1

Old 07-16-2012, 11:08 PM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
One of the guys was posting pics and stuff on my350 just an hour or two ago. Name was Ben with a number under his name as well

Old 07-16-2012, 11:11 PM

G35 Sedan
Old 07-16-2012, 11:13 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Ben works with Eric, I don't think Ben handles forum customers here (I could be wrong). Eric said he followed up with xxdjlexzzz earlier today just an FYI. I also asked him to address the concerns in this thread, hopefully he'll post soon.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:15 PM

G35 Sedan
LR coupe looks sick lol

Old 07-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Received 135 Likes on 101 Posts
Wow. I'm really frustrated with all this and I havent even done any business with these guys! He will post a picture of his G on my350, but he nor Eric will pop in and at least acknowledge this thread. Heck, Eric is on the forums right now on PM. I had plans to purchase some stuff from them later this year too.. shame..

Edit: Just now read Marcus's post.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:27 PM
Ban Hammer Expert

Received 635 Likes on 551 Posts
I wanna help out BAUS and say that my problems with them were all cleared up with by Eric yesterday....

The problems i had were that i originally ordered a part from them and had been lied about the day they were actually shipped out....after i waited a full week and hadn't ever got a tracking number or an update i had my wife call (since i'm on deployment) and i pm'd them constantly with them finally getting excuses saying that internet connections got jacked up and HIN went down so parts that were supposed to get shipped out actually didn't (mine being one of them)

Finally ERIC owned up to not shipping my part out when they said they did and he gave me my tracking # and also refunded me the shipping cost

Even though i wish i hadn't been lied to i respect that they owned up and made things right with me

Old 07-16-2012, 11:41 PM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
These guys and every other vendor on here would do themselves a favour if they didn't have to somersault from one pending disaster to another. As has been said many times- communicate with your customers- be honest with them and don't give then grounds to achieve traction in the middle of your prime form of advertising media (in the forums).

What happens in here is a predictable step process:

1) guy complains about service or product.
2) generally the community tries to establish whether the gripe is justified with the following questions:
Did you make efforts to resolve this? Did they make any effort to resolve this? Are your expectations realistic.
3) from there the community picks a side and jumps on one side or the other. The longer the session goes without input from the vendor, the farther the slide moves towards the customer resulting in more acrobatics by the vendor.
4) vendor either responds with destructive sarcasm or resolves the issue. Except that most of the time there is no issue other than the fact that many can barely afford rent and feel increasingly vulnerable when shelling out dough for car parts and not getting the reassurances they need to substantiate their investment. (not particular to this tread but just an observation).
5) the world continues its normal revolutions and balance in the galaxy is re-established. COnsumer confidence is restored or devastated and other vendors are overwhelmed or redouble their efforts to encourage business. This frequently has lead to step 1.

I do not envy vendors- but I greatly appreciate the efforts of those that clearly go above and beyond. I don't want to change the topic of the thread but one vendor in particular continues to amaze me. Even better is I know without a doubt that anyone in here who has dealt with (this vendor) knows who I'm talking about without naming them.

That is not the sign of someone incredible- but instead it is the vendor who is answering your last minute issues on Saturdays or Sundays or Tuesdays at midnight- or whenever the issues arise. And acting on concerns, being honest about delays or setbacks. No excuses- just solutions.

BAUS- you can go flaunt your cars (a G) over in a Z community... But you really ought to make dealing with existing customers a (visible) priority. Linking to threads is becoming excruciatingly easy and we all know it's at LEAST 10 good threads to make up for 1 bad one... And you ain't quite there yet.

Old 07-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Look man I bought my front bumper hood trunk grill and about to buy my tails sides and rears from him he is a busy man give him time and for all the ppl that say " oh he won't get back to me he never answers my Pms" guess what this Is a forum called g35 driver not bausauto.com or what ever his web site is come on guys ......

Old 07-17-2012, 06:27 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Received 237 Likes on 148 Posts
Thumbs up

Finally ERIC owned up to not shipping my part out when they said they did and he gave me my tracking # and also refunded me the shipping cost

Even though i wish i hadn't been lied to i respect that they owned up and made things right with me[/QUOTE]

I have been recommending people to BAS Auto when we can't help them, I may have to reconsider, it does NOT matter if they made it right, Integrity is LACKING, you don't "own" up to anything, you did or you didn't say what you mean, mean what you say, if I "forgot" to ship it out that night, or it's on "backorder" you can GUARANTEE that's what happened, no questions about if or what really happened, this is driven into the Military individual from Basic on, and should never be tolerated in business, I've been silent but that is something that you should never budge on, I-N-T-E-G-R-I-T-Y

Old 07-17-2012, 07:02 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
I had bought my kit from Eric a few months ago. I originally had one of his older CS rears. I called and talked to him about the current mold and he assured me it was alot better. I paid for my parts and they arrived at my body shop 2 days later. I must say that the quality of the CS rear is indeed alot better. The waves in the fiberglass are gone and the bumper is now alot stronger with some added supports on back side. My total experience with Eric was A+ so I am sorry to hear about the issues that people are still having with him. I hope it gets resolved in the end.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:21 PM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
Jesus. If I hear the excuse that a person can't answer an email because they're too busy again I'm going to lose my fricken mind. If they've made promises they can't keep, or they have come upon an unexpected setback- guess what... that is certainly business but that is MOST certainly not the problem of the consumer. It's definitely not something they need to pace back and forth thinking about.

You 4cking vendors- if you want the support of the community, don't overextend what you are able to support. If you overextend while testing the limits of your abilities, admit it to your customers, keep them informed, and pull back on the throttle a bit.

You guys want to float around, flaunting your wares to everyone- trying to show how big you are to everyone... I think most should remember you're selling products for a car that for the most part sells used for about 13-15k or less. You're not amazing. You're providing a service.

So provide it- and stop sucking.

The following 5 users liked this post by Eno:
c_morse (09-07-2012), Frankieg35 (08-10-2012), MEXTEP (07-17-2012), That G Gray (08-05-2012), VQ Johnny (07-17-2012)
Old 07-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
If BAUSauto is swamped, then Eric needs to hire more guys to help. I'm not sure if its still 3 guys but they clearly need more people...

as for the quality of parts, i think that is on VIS???

I do know that after a while you need to make new molds for the bumpers, sides ect ect...

Old 08-05-2012, 04:49 AM
Received 95 Likes on 84 Posts
what ever happened with this?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beware of the BAUS (bausauto issue)