Beware of the BAUS (bausauto issue)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
No clue, I was thinking about ordering a CF Splitter from them too. Now I don't think that's the smartest idea.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
The vendor was contacted about this thread over 6 weeks ago from staff and still no reply from them?

Old 09-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Not suprising.! I'm done begging them to take my 700$ for a Nismo replica and side skirts. If they can't reply to potential customers then perhaps their vendor status should be reconsidered.

Concept Automotive and Ionic to the rescue and FTW.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
Originally Posted by DRVNFAST
Not suprising.! I'm done begging them to take my 700$ for a Nismo replica and side skirts. If they can't reply to potential customers then perhaps their vendor status should be reconsidered.

Concept Automotive and Ionic to the rescue and FTW.

Your joking right???

Concept Automotive is STRAFE under a new name... I'm sure you can find many threads about them here

I'm not backing BAUSauto right now btw, i'm just saying STRAFE is 1000x worse...

Old 09-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Concept Automotive is STRAFE under a new name... I'm sure you can find many threads about them here

I'm not backing BAUSauto right now btw, i'm just saying STRAFE is 1000x worse...
I was unaware of their affiliation to Strafe. I consider myself warned. However, I just want a friggin bumper, really don't care from who.

Old 09-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Just ordered an inven off eric. And his customer service was great. He replied to all my text messages. Even when I would bug him in the middle of the night.

He also took the extra effort and drove to the hotel I was staying at. When I was on my trip from NorCal..

Old 09-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by DRVNFAST
I was unaware of their affiliation to Strafe. I consider myself warned. However, I just want a friggin bumper, really don't care from who.
I still say go through Eric, his problem is he is understaffed, he needs more people to keep up with orders, quality control, and customer service

Old 09-07-2012, 04:18 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Received 237 Likes on 148 Posts
what kind of amazes me, is the dealers get bashed repeatedly, while mediocrity and completely ignored customer service is embraced, kind of have to chuckle, while I can't provide body kits, that are in demand, i can guarantee you any part you get from me will be a fair priced part, and delivered when I say, or communicate why....
there is no substitute for integrity
"a person will tell a few people of great service, while that same person will tell 1 million and anyone who will listen about poor service"

The following users liked this post:
DailyDrivenCoupe (09-07-2012)
Old 09-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
^imo the dealers get bashed for the pricing. the online prices have been great but the majority is complaining bout the high prices dealers try to charge customers. but i think its the walk in customers that dealers over price to.

dealers should become a vis vendor that would be awesome. the customer service would be so awesome. baus basically sells vis products so all they have to do is provide the service which seems like they cant anymore.

its funny how customers talk about baus products like they make'em or something. its jus vis goods.

Old 09-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts
got tired of waiting to hear from eric and trying to give him my money. bought one out of our marketplace last week and didn't even have to wait, came in today. If you are that serious about buying a bumper then just stay on the marketplace daily and buy the first bumper you see that you want if the private seller has a good reputation

Old 09-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
nobody tried ordering straight from vis?

Old 09-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by saywat?
^imo the dealers get bashed for the pricing. the online prices have been great but the majority is complaining bout the high prices dealers try to charge customers. but i think its the walk in customers that dealers over price to.

dealers should become a vis vendor that would be awesome. the customer service would be so awesome. baus basically sells vis products so all they have to do is provide the service which seems like they cant anymore.

its funny how customers talk about baus products like they make'em or something. its jus vis goods.
Eric from BAUSauto did design the INVEN front bumper for the coupe.

That is his front bumper

Old 09-08-2012, 12:10 AM
RCL
Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts
I know a local guy in our G35 group who just bought from baus, and baus is ignoring him as well. Bad service is bad business. They just lost me as a potential customer, I was going to get a CS bumper and impul sides from them but not anymore after hearing all this.

Old 09-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
every one that has something bad to say needs to sit down and realize that this is a human being, not every one is perfect hes busy alot not alone does he sell on this forum but sells on his WEBSITE contact him threw email. i have been buying from him for a very long time i have gotten vis ams hood, nismo bumper, cf grill, and cf trunk i am going to continue to buy from him he has always been honest if he takes a few days to get back to you ALL WELL suck it up if you have a real job then you should know sometimes your busy...

Old 09-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by daily_stanced
every one that has something bad to say needs to sit down and realize that this is a human being, not every one is perfect hes busy alot not alone does he sell on this forum but sells on his WEBSITE contact him threw email. i have been buying from him for a very long time i have gotten vis ams hood, nismo bumper, cf grill, and cf trunk i am going to continue to buy from him he has always been honest if he takes a few days to get back to you ALL WELL suck it up if you have a real job then you should know sometimes your busy...
If I'm late or don't respond to emails at my job, I get fired.

The following 3 users liked this post by DRVNFAST:
c_morse (09-11-2012), Frankieg35 (09-09-2012), Sylvan lake V35 (09-09-2012)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beware of the BAUS (bausauto issue)