Beware of the BAUS (bausauto issue)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Received 89 Likes on 73 Posts
Originally Posted by daily_stanced
every one that has something bad to say needs to sit down and realize that this is a human being, not every one is perfect hes busy alot not alone does he sell on this forum but sells on his WEBSITE contact him threw email. i have been buying from him for a very long time i have gotten vis ams hood, nismo bumper, cf grill, and cf trunk i am going to continue to buy from him he has always been honest if he takes a few days to get back to you ALL WELL suck it up if you have a real job then you should know sometimes your busy...
You're an idiot, his website is no longer up, a proper company should not be understaffed to the point where it's even hard to get in touch with them. People say great things about bausauto, but there are an increasing number of people reporting that they cannot get in touch with them either.

(Neutral opinion not supporting/demeaning bausauto)

Last edited by dominate; 09-09-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Originally Posted by daily_stanced
every one that has something bad to say needs to sit down and realize that this is a human being, not every one is perfect hes busy alot not alone does he sell on this forum but sells on his WEBSITE contact him threw email. i have been buying from him for a very long time i have gotten vis ams hood, nismo bumper, cf grill, and cf trunk i am going to continue to buy from him he has always been honest if he takes a few days to get back to you ALL WELL suck it up if you have a real job then you should know sometimes your busy...
Looks to me its been a lot longer then a few days. I'm not choosing sides here but looking at the recent events with Baus, it doesn't look good. Many members defended Strafe before the truth came out too, just something to think about....

Old 09-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Your right about the not having enough ppl but some ppl over react is all I'm trying to say there's a point were ppl need to learn how to be patient and it has been a long time so I stand corrected how ever patience is import

Old 09-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
^2 months isn't enough patience??? The OP hasn't said the issue is resolved nor has the vendor posted in here yet.

Old 09-09-2012, 09:01 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Ok ok its been a while for me to jump in here all I'm saying about 1 month ago I made those purchases and they came I'm fine

Old 09-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Received 302 Likes on 223 Posts
ive had an issue with them since April about my $1K headlights..... post bombed a bunch of threads when i got fed up with waiting!! finally Marcus comes to rescue and tells me he had informed them... the next weekday i got a call from Eric telling me his situation and got things rolling.... to make a long story short My issue was resolved!... yes it took a very long (with a lot of BS inbetween) time which i am not happy about, but it eventually was resolved.

My issue started in april/may-ish it is now september..... lol. for the record i believe Eric means good, but has an issue with keeping up with his orders/customers. oh i forgot to mention that i put my headlights on and aligned the projectors.. everything worked fine for a day then the same issue with the projector reoccured????? been emailing him and kind of walked me through trouble shooting the issue since id rather not send it back and wait another so&so months to get it back or take a chance for it to get damaged through shipping..... i did further trouble shooting by myself and some how it fixed itself!??? what im worried about is the same problem reoccurring in the future..

1st issue was the wiring/lighting issue. Sent it out... ISSUE RESOLVED!, but......................... came back looking like this....

Name:  IMG_4144.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  160.4 KB

Name:  IMG_4143.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  118.7 KB

2nd issue^ couple months later........ the ISSUE RESOLVED!

Name:  IMG_4327-2.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  208.4 KB

Name:  IMG_4448.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  260.7 KB

im very pleased with the repairs of my lights so far, and Eric as been helpful. bottom line is they fixed my issue, but it just took a while!

Old 09-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
Way back last November my wife ordered a part for me from Baus and it was painful. I gave her the contact info because she was buying it for Christmas for me. By late December she had to tell me about because she couldn't get responses other than the odd excuse. It was long and drawn out with tons of excuses and poor communication. I was actually about to do a charge back when he finally sent the item.

I have ordered through him in the past and things went well, I hope he gets things in order soon we need one reliable body kit vendor around here.

Last edited by Sylvan lake V35; 09-09-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
its quite sad that we continue to have vendors who do good in the beginning and build a good rep only to fk up later on after theyve gotten everyones trust. i guess the circle of bodykit vendor life continues here lol so which new vendor is gonna come and save the day only and continue the circle of corruption?

Old 09-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
need a vendor!!

yea I cant get a hold of them either and I am looking to buy multiple parts! Left PMs and left a voicemail today. Didnt realize how bad the vendors were until I came across all of this. And even if Baus gets back to me though I feel uncomfortable buying from them now because I want it shipped ASAP. Can anyone recommend me vendor? I am looking to get the following for my 04 G35 Coupe:
1) Inven Polyurethane front bumper with splitter
2) Spyder CCFL with LED front headlights, blacked out interior, for HID (have 05-06 HID retrofitted currently on my G, want the same brightness)
3) Fast Intentions Cat-back Exaust (looking at the polished stainless steel)
4) Carbon Fiber hood (want the darker look, seen some ugly green looking CF)

Thanks all!

Old 09-12-2012, 04:08 PM
I ordered an inven front bumper, cs rear bumper and impul sides from them weeks ago. sent payment the same day they invoiced me. 8/15/2012. basically gave em a grand of my own hard earned money. Been asking for updates, they told me they would ship it out either tuesday or wednesday. they said that on August 25th. and shipping should take about 5-8 business days. it is now the day after 9/11. it's been about 2 weeks since after they assured me that. I asked about my order 5 days later (since I thought they were busy and didn't want to get all up in there) and didn't even get a reply. I called at least 2-5 times a week and left messages to call back with my contact information and everything, hoping they would give me an update. My car has been sitting in the shop for weeks now, waiting for this body kit to come in so they can finish working on it. My rental agreement is about to be up in the next 2 days, and I was really hoping the kit would get here on time so I wouldn't have to cover anymore fees. This is just an outrage. 860$ may not be a lot to some people, but it's a lot to me. I hope I could get my products shipped asap or at least get a refund.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:29 PM
damn that sucks. why the fk does it take so long to ship an item? maybe im jus spoiled but everything ive ever bought online ships the next day or following day. especially ebay goods. wasnt baus always bragging bout how they actually have goods on hand in a warehouse unlike strafe which is wat got strafe in trouble in the first place.

Old 09-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Received 302 Likes on 223 Posts
sorry to hear that you are going through such a horrible experience with them... i went through it myself and i hate to other ppl go through it too. i totally feel your pain man.... have you tried just getting your money back?? you could call it to a "STAFF" members attention. any amount of money spent and not getting what you paid for is enough to be frustrated about.. im really sorry man.......... i really hope thing work out for you.

Old 09-12-2012, 07:15 PM
idk how people do it. i would never wait a month for anything especially with zero communication unless im told its on back order or something. idk why people would deal with that. jus chargeback asap and hopefully the seller learns their lesson.

Old 09-12-2012, 07:50 PM
I even put it up on their fb page, and had a fellow peer refer me to tommy angel (i guess one of their staff members) he told me hes taking care of it, but still hasnt currently gotten a reply back from eric either. This is really frustating, and I might as well buy a ticket to cali, go to his shop and pick up my parts my self and ship them back on my own. what kind of business is this?

Old 09-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
Its like a cycle of the same bulls*it all the time from what ive seen over the years with vendors. Its like when a company is growing, they are moving all their products quickly in a timely matter. Once they get REP and receive more business/customers then they start to die down with this kind of ****. They should hire more employees if thats the case. There are a bunch of unemployed people out there. These vendors, They know what they're doing........they know.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beware of the BAUS (bausauto issue)