Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 08:57 PM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
damn

Old 09-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
how cool would it be if this whole time baus was affiliated with strafe. that would be fkn nuts

The following users liked this post:
2drwild (10-14-2012)
Old 09-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Sounds like someone needs to get a lawyer to draft up a letter to Eric and Baus auto. If his posts state that the items will be shipped in a certain time frame and he doesn't do that then he has breached his purchasing agreement with you and you have the right to do something about it not just complain about him or his company. Also if he states that it will be shipped in a certain time frame with a tracking number and a time period is stated that the parts will be delivered he has also breached that verbal (orwhatever) contract with you which means you are entitled to get ALL of your money back and take legal action if you cannot get it back.
I'm not a lawyer this is just me remembering some of the stuff I learned in my business law class.
And if a lawyer gets involved that does NOT mean that you will have to go to court and pay huge fees, nine times out of ten it just takes one letter from a lawyer threatening a law suit and the company will usually fix any issues with regards to that particular customer/client/group. And the lawyer more than likely will not charge too much (anything over $100 would be a huge rip off.)
Just my .02 cents on it. If you are having an issue take action!! Stop b!tching about it. Make a friend and have them make a call to him. Or hire a lawyer to draft a letter/email to send to him.

Old 09-17-2012, 11:20 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
i cant contact them neither....i need my lights

Old 09-17-2012, 11:43 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Well, they're actively posting right now

Frankieg35 (09-18-2012)
Old 09-17-2012, 11:46 PM
Yup somethings up. I guess they have no sense of priorities

2drwild (10-14-2012)
Old 09-18-2012, 02:01 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Staff can only do so much to help against sponsors. At the end of the day, the Sponsors pay IB. As long as they get paid, they could give two craps about the members.

The fact that they let Eric (Baus Auto) back on the forums after he scammed so many people when he was EricIsKlumyzee goes to show you what they really care about. That's $$.

As a member of this forum since 06, I've seen many sponsors come and go. Its always the same BS. Sponsors start small, and get some buzz. Once they get big, its like they're too good to be dealing with the people here. Thats when the shadyness comes out.

2drwild (10-14-2012)
Old 09-18-2012, 02:33 PM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
I recently bought a body kit from them. Communication was done through this forum. Eric was very fast to respond to any questions I had until he got paid. Then I could not get tracking or find out where or when my stuff would arrive. It eventually did show up 3 weeks after I paid the man even though I was told I would have it 1 week after payment went through. It was also missing the inserts when it arrived. After a dozen phone calls I finally get a response through email. He sent me the front bumper inserts and refunded me for them (got the inserts for free). After I brought it up as a issue and was very rude about his lack of communication I had no issues after that. Being a Noob and installing myself he has also been helpful in communicating to me about how things should go, and verifying I have the correct parts. All in all I am happy with the out come and the quality of the parts. Like others have said be patient and he will come through for you and in the end you will be happy with the out come. I Rate my experince with the company 7/10. just my $.02

Old 10-02-2012, 08:35 PM
damn and not a fk was given by baus lol

2drwild (10-14-2012)
Old 10-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
And still no response AT ALL from BAUS eh? This sucks. I remember when I first got my G a year ago I went through NismoParts.com and they sucked and took three months to ship my stuff. I then e-mailed Strafe but got a somewhat rude and unprofessional email response from them. And then I emailed BAUS to get a quote and Eric replied in a very polite and professional way. I have yet to do business with them but I was definitely ready to at the time considering how quick his response was (next day) and how he sounded via e-mail (cool and professional). I wonder what will happen now....

Old 10-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Oh by the way, I've been following BAUS on Facebook for a little while now. I just hopped on and they just posted about an hour ago

Old 10-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Gotta be patient. I ordered my HD poly front w/carbon ducts and HD sides last month and it came in last week. Took about 3 weeks but hey, these parts are hard to come by and Im willing to wait. Thanks Eric.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
I remember when Eric was on before he was Bausauto. The issues I heard from previous members were because they wanted cheap prices and pay near nothing on shipping, this is an expensive hobby. Of course alot of these products were fiberglass and would crack when shipped. If you didnt pay for the insurance sorry that is your loss not his or his problem. He would provide the info, cost with insurance, ect. I bought a K2 bumper from him back in the day. unfortunatley never got to put in on, but great service. I do plan to purchase a hood from him and will be patient. Remember nice things come in time. Yes understood time frame or miscommunication can happen but hey he is only one guy with maybe a couple of ppl who may barely help. My advice be patient and you will get a good product. think about this, alot of the long time members, and show cars on this forum have worked with him. Do they have a problem with him? If they do or did, you think he would be around? That is how he started the old timers lol..

Eric will be hitting u up soon for my Hood.. !!!!!!!!!

Old 10-12-2012, 09:17 PM
^fiberglass is very strong and should not crack during transportation unless the shipper did a super crappy job packaging it

2drwild (10-13-2012)
Old 10-18-2012, 12:08 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Received 237 Likes on 148 Posts
I used to reccomend them because they had built up a great rep, and it seems to have fallen apart,
but from what I have seen on this board from the time I have been here, you can crap on someone for months at a time, but once I threaten you, and berate you, if you make it ok, I will come back for more! that just really suprises me, not one response from Baus, I have stopped recommending anyone, because I put Grubbs reliability on the line if they bend you over backwards.... and the members deserve more than that!! integrity first! if you can't deliver tell why, and tell when it will be delivered, this is a simple thing, at least from my spot.... I hope the unresolved get resolved, but if you lose your money after all the posts on the subject, not a lot of tears from others are going to flow JMHO
~phil~

The following 6 users liked this post by Rich@GRUBBS:
2drwild (10-19-2012), 350GT_ (10-18-2012), JaE35 (10-18-2012), NATH_19 (10-18-2012), StylinOnU (10-19-2012), That G Gray (10-19-2012) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beware of the BAUS (bausauto issue)