West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

clear bra?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 12:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clear bra?

Anyone know where a good place to install a clear bra? I know there are different brands..3m, expel, etc. Are there any noticible difference between brands? How noticable on black? If so, can I do just the front nose? will let effect my obsession with Zaino ? I know it's a lot of questions . I live in Whittier, CA BTW

Old 11-10-2003, 05:47 PM
Re: clear bra?

I recommend a great place to get your clearbra install. It is called envisage design lab. they are located in torrance. I have a twilight blue G35C (which is very close to black) and can hardly notice the bra except for when up close. They have great service and stand behind they guarantee. I had my bra install less than a month ago and noticed a few bubbles in the hood and bumper and they removed the whole thing and redid the work to my satisfaction. You can cover whatever you want. from the front nose, headlight, rear view mirrors, doors, to your whole car..haha..plus they told me, after 48 hours, you can wash and wax. Daniel and Edre were very helpful and informative. they are in the process of setting the industry standard.

EDL (Envisage Design Lab)
(310) 787-7544

04' G35C 6MT TwilightBlue/Willow/Prem/Nav/SG

Old 11-11-2003, 01:16 AM

One more vote for Edre and Daniel, Everyone we have refered to them has been completely satisfied=)

Jeremy
invisiguard@sbcglobal.net

Old 11-12-2003, 01:03 AM

Thanks guys! I shall contact them ASAP.

Old 11-12-2003, 04:57 PM

Just like Daniel_G, I've got a couple of questions. I know I should do a "search" or call the company myself, but if any of you guys can answer, that'd be great. 1) Is it possible to Zaino over the bra, and how would it look? 2) What about water and moisture getting inbetween the bra and the hood? 3) How likely is it to fade my paint? 4) How easy is the material to tear? I mean, would I be back there every week spending $$$ to have it repaired or replaced? I would cover the entire front end, to the base of the windshield, and also the mirrors. If anyone has had issues on these, I'd like to hear about them. Thanks!

2003-G35C-5AT Laser Red/Black/Prem/SAT/Tint/Chrome 17's/Black Badged

Old 11-12-2003, 10:01 PM

1. It is possible to put Zaino over the bra after the first 48hrs of settling in...
2.After the first 48hrs no water or moisture should get in between.. i believe it might be part of warranty if water does get in
3.it doesn not fade paint
4.not sure about tearing... id be more worried about it bubbling or coming off...unless you think someone will take a blade to it
5.if you are not completely satisfied as i have stated above (because it seems like you didnt read my posts) they replaced my whole front end because i was not fully satisfied w/ the installation.. no money spent and they said would replace it as many times needed until the installation is acceptable...

also covering the entire hood might be alittle pricey and is not common... but if you think you need to do so its person preference... i also suggest getting the thicker protection for your headlights, it also comes with a warranty in case your headlight does break... its almost useless to get the thinner ones...

they also do a great job in wrapping the film around the hood so that its pretty much invisible around the edges of the hood...
Great customer service .. no regrets so far

thanks to everyone that recommended me to them..

04' G35C 6MT TwilightBlue/Willow/Prem/Nav/SG

Old 11-12-2003, 10:27 PM

Thanks for the info, bro. It seems that you are very happy with your application. Yes, I did read your post. Maybe a better question would have been, "Once the warranty expires, how pricey could it possibly be for repairs?" The cost of the apllication isn't really a problem. It's more like the "return visits afterwards" that concerns me. I'll give them a call and see what I can find. Thanks for your help!

Old 11-12-2003, 11:57 PM

'mooser', I have monday off and may pay them a visit for installation . I haven't decided if I'm going to take monday off, but if not they said they'll also be able to do it on saturday the 22nd.

Old 11-13-2003, 10:48 AM

LOL! You have Monday off as "you know who" makes his return by popular damand! Keep me posted, I may have that weekend open.

2003-G35C-5AT Laser Red/Black/Prem/SAT/Tint/Chrome 17's/Black Badged