West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

Peyton Cramer Infiniti of Torrance, CA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2003, 04:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peyton Cramer Infiniti of Torrance, CA

I just got back from Peyton Cramer and wanted to share my experience with everyone. I had talked w/ the Internet mgr but he wasn't there so I had to deal with another salesman. I told him that I wanted to order a G35Coupe within a week. He first told me that they do not take orders, even with a deposit, b/c it is too much of a hassle on them...are they serious!!

So I decided to inquire about a blue coupe that they had on the lot. I let him know that I would be willing to pay MSRP, but just wanted to know what I would get for my trade in. He told me that he wouldn't have my car appraised until I finalized the deal and signed the papers on the coupe....again, are they serious!!?!

I have shopped around at a few other dealers and have gotten MUCH better service, so I thought I would save someone else's time and share my experience.

Old 01-31-2003, 02:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Peyton Cramer Infiniti of Torrance, CA

Maybe you should have made an appointment with the Internet Manager. From what I hear, it can be a night & day difference, even at the same dealership.

2003.5 G35 Sedan Desert Platinum/Graphite Premium/Sport/Aero/Nav/Winter

Old 01-31-2003, 10:14 AM

After my terrible experience at Peyton, I made a stop at Beverly Hills and Santa Monica (2nd visit). By far the Santa Monica dealership treated me the best. They let me custom order my car for a refundable deposit, gave me an appraisal for my trade-in, and let me test drive a G35 again.

By far the best LA Infiniti dealership that I visited or dealt with.

03 CB G35 Coupe - on order 1/30/03

Old 01-31-2003, 06:04 PM

We've heard a lot about the Peyton dealer before. Glad you shopped around and didn't take his crap ... guess he didn't want to sell a car!

Andrew

2003 coupe 6MT blue premium aero (on order)

Old 01-31-2003, 06:10 PM

Good for you.

Be sure to 'stop by' Peyton Cramer after you get your coupe and thank the salesman for your getting a great deal somewhere else.

Emerald Green Sedan / CA License: MY G RYD

Old 01-31-2003, 08:39 PM

There are some A*Hole salesman at Peyton, and a few nice ones. The first time I went in there to look at the coupe, the guy was a jerk. Next time I went in, another salesman was totally kewl, sold me the car off the lot MSRP. I was in and out in 45 minutes. And he even bought me a nice dinner and helped me take my old car home.

Old 02-04-2003, 02:18 PM

You think they would get a clue when they have the same 5 G35 coupes sitting on there lot for the past week. Other dealers aren't able to even keep 1-2 cars for a few days. Maybe someone should email this thread to them so the get a clue. I think they forgot there are 5 Infiniti dealerships in a 25 mile radius.

03 CB G35 Coupe - on order 1/30/03

Old 02-22-2003, 01:37 AM

I got my Sedan at Peyton Cramer after Cerritos Infiniti tried to push me into a color I did not want. Gene Taylor there searched out the two colors I wanted and as soon as I decide on the color and features, he dealer traded for one. I did not even leave a deposit or sign anything before hand. Other than taking an extra long time for paper work, I was very pleased with Peyton Cramer.

I researched this car for months and test drove many times, stopped by different dealers looking at cars many times, much like you all probaly haved.
I too have had some bad sales people, but I probaly deserved some of the attitude because I was giving some out to them at the same time. It is sometimes too easy to be a jerk to sales people because lets face it, they are easy targets. They get jerked around many times a day before a real buyer may come along. I am not trying to stand up for all sales people, it is easy for some of them to just blow some customers away if they don't feel like they are buyers. They should treat everyone the same, but do we?
Anyways, I am putting in a wood kit this Sunday, I hope I don't screw it up too bad.
Gregg

Old 02-22-2003, 02:14 AM
Multi-Spoked Mod

Yeah i got my sedan at Peyton also. The sales is great but the service department SUCKS! Be warned they don't fix anything you tell them. It takes them too long!

Old 02-22-2003, 01:38 PM

Peyton was pretty nice when I got my first service. They did it "on the house". They also adjusted the headlight auto-off delay for free. (But they were slow.. I dropped it off at 8am and when got back at 5pm it still wasn't done.. had to sit there for another 1/2 hour).