West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

Sacramento Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2003, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Sacramento Meet

you guys got any ideas on what too do...le me know...also if you would like to be on our mailing list...send your email info to

d.hoang@attbi.com

gya

Old 06-20-2003, 10:00 PM

i got it through the group buy. and yes im in sac.

it would be nice to take a nice run through the mountains if anyone know some good roads around the placerville area. or we can do what the s2000 guys do and take a cruise up to reno or tahoe.

Old 06-21-2003, 12:35 AM
IQ9

A mountain run sounds really good. I'll have my new Michelins on sat. so that will give me time to break them in.

03.5 Sedan/B. Silver/Prem/Winter/Aero/Tint/Rims
69 Chevelle Hard Top BB/4.11's/Posi

Old 06-21-2003, 02:01 AM

nice idea if i had my G hahaha. waiting for 3 months so far

Old 06-21-2003, 10:58 AM

Wait, did you order from Sac infiniti? If so, why is it taking so long for your order to come in? Ordered min April 3/4th and will be here very soon. What color/combo, 6mt? Navi?

"Use the Forced Induction Luke!"
-Jedi
Ordered 4/03: 2003 G35C, 6MT, Blk/Blk. Loaded ETA ~ 6/03

Old 06-21-2003, 01:27 PM

yup sac infiniti, i ordered it on march 25 i believe or somewhere close to there and its blk/blk 6mt aero, naviless ( going to spend the extra 2grand on a custom setup)

hey i just noticed we are going to have the same car hahaha

Old 06-21-2003, 05:48 PM

Except I chose the Navi and splash guards as an option. Weird this is, they had one sittng on the lot about a month ago that someone didn't take and was for sale, except it had no Navi so I passed.......they were like........" I was gonna call ya" ....lol......I said ,"Why, it doesn't have a Navi?" He goes, "Oh yeah, that's right."...... [img]/w3timages/icons/crazy.gif[/img]...Oh, and the car was Willow inside I believe. Yuk!

-Jedi
Ordered 4/03: 2003 G35C, 6MT, Blk/Blk. Loaded ETA ~ 6/03

Old 06-21-2003, 06:01 PM

actually they called me for that car, BTW they called me on wednesday saying they have a blk/blk 6mt navi if i wanted it. wonder why they didnt call you. i didnt want the navi so i declined

Old 06-21-2003, 09:47 PM

Hmmm, I wonder if it was loaded. i.e. aero kit, splash guards, etc.? Wouldn't surprise me if they never followed up on any of the cars, outta of the 10/11 weeks I have been waiting they haven't called me once! I call them about every week or two to remind them NOT to put on a front license plate frame. They said they would remember.....spoke with both Jack Cullin the GSM and my Sales dude Patrick.
You gonna mod your car at all? I got my aluminum pedals earlier this week. and my clear corners have been sent from Japan. I'm still trying to decide between exhausts and a possible wheel upgrade.

-Jedi
Ordered 4/03: 2003 G35C, 6MT, Blk/Blk. Loaded ETA ~ 7/03

Old 06-21-2003, 10:44 PM

hyperxmr2: Highway 49 and Highway 193, some AMAZINGLY curvy roads, I was afraid to go above 40mph, but fun it was. Near Lincoln/Auburn/City of Cool. We should all go there once you guys get your cars.

Jedi: I ordered my coupe on March 9th, and got it June 10th, from Sac Infiniti. Keep checking the www.infiniti.com inventory, if it's there, your car will be here soon!! i saw my car on there and a week later, it was in my garage. About the front plate, I got the call that my car came in, and at that same time I asked nicely for them to not put the front license plate on. They put a big note on my dashboard for the pre-sale guys to see, and it said "Sold, do not install front plate." Good luck, and I hope to see you guys sometime!

CB 5AT - SAC, CA

Old 06-22-2003, 12:23 AM

wierd, my salesman AL calls me everytime a coupe comes in thats near what i ordered, he called me at least 5 times telling me he got something close, but im stubborn and want exactly what i ordered.
about mods, im thinking of turbo or a supercharger. already got 20" on the way. maybe an impul kit, but im waiting for vertex to come with a kit, vertex makes some of the cleanest kits that come out of japan

Old 06-22-2003, 02:09 AM

Coupes i've seen in the past week on Sunrise Blvd. :

Red (older guy smoking a pipe)
DG (younger white guy) thru up a piece sign
Black(couldnt see, but i see it often near coloma)
Carib. Blue (always parked at Circuit City across from Macy's)

Are these any of yours???

hometown.aol.com/v35skylinepnoy
Sactown Cali

Old 06-22-2003, 02:38 AM

I work at Sac Infiniti and I know that blk/blk car we took it off the truck last week it is a nice car but the navi is almost useless in Nor-Cal

I really enjoy my job at Sac Infiniti as a Lot Porter...I am the guy that takes your car after you buy it and removes the stickers and puts a full tank of gas in it, just so you know we only put 91 in all of our cars.

Proud owner of a 1991 3000GT VR-4
And a Proud Employee of Sacramento Infiniti

Old 06-22-2003, 07:34 AM

Christobal: Sweet! Remind to especially nice to the Lot Porters. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] Wouldn't wanna tick any of these guys off or might get my heated seat switches reversed! [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hyper: Yeah, same here I wanna get the car Sc'd or TT. But ya, probably already guessed that from my sig, huh? lol Instead of jumping right into it, I'm gonna wait a few months and get some mile on her first and let the other G owners work the bugs out for me. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hope to see you all soon!
G'Day!

-Jedi
Ordered 4/03: 2003 G35C, 6MT, Blk/Blk. Loaded ETA ~ 7/03

Old 06-22-2003, 09:24 PM

Christobal65: whaaaaat, I guess you were the guy who got my car ready for me a couple of weeks ago, nice job. It's cool to have someone at a local dealership on our board, maybe you can hook us up with some deals [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] j/k. Thanks for telling us that you put in 91, I always wanted to know that, just making sure my car has 91 from the beginning. And why do you say the Navi is useless in Nor-Cal ( I don't have it, but just wondering)?

Jedi, hyperxmr2: jeez, how the hell do you guys afford this stuff, I'm lucky enough to be able to afford this wonderful machine, not to mention mods. I used to mod my previous car, but I'm too scared to even put a CAI on the G.

And for those of you guys getting new rims, what are you doing with your 18's? PM me.

CB 5AT - SAC, CA<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by mozy on 06/22/03 06:37 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sacramento Meet