Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

wheelsdirectonline

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry wheelsdirectonline

hey guys, i know this is my first post here but i thought i would share my experience. i ordered a set of s-stars in gold from wheelsdirect here on the forum and its going on 3 weeks since ive ordered them. about 2 weeks ago, i recieved my wheels, i get a phone call saying that they dont have my size tire so i have to go with a different brand and pay an extra 150$. i went ahead with it and few days go by and finally recieve them. i get the tires mounted and am ready to install when we come to find out the 2 front tires are 5x120. its been over a week since ive tried to rectify the problem with them. "im shipping the correct ones out today." that was last week. i call them today, spoke with a different person, and he told me they werent even shipped. wtf! so, now i wait again for another 4-5 days until i finally recieve my correct rims (hopefully they're right) and hope they fit my brembos.

i just find it coincidence that this vendor hasnt posted in the marketplace in the last 2-3 weeks, they dont answer my pm's, and dont give me a straight answer when i call them. has anyone else had any problems with these guys?

Old 05-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
wasted youth from Guam?

Old 05-03-2007, 08:18 PM
naw man, canada.

Old 05-03-2007, 08:30 PM
I just bought some wheels from them and my purchase was very good. I do think that they are not the most organized people when it comes to customer service. I had to call them back 3 times just to get a tracking number and I finally got the tracking number 1 day before the shipment got to my house. So, needless to say, the tracking number was pretty much pointless because I couldnt plan out my week better around the drop off date. I must however give them Kudos for knowing exactly what offsets to put on my G, the wheels fit perfectly flush against fender and to my surprise, no rubbing.

Old 05-03-2007, 08:49 PM
really, i also noticed they sent me 20mm offsets for my fronts. and no spacers. I would love nothing better than to recommend these guys cause the price i paid was too good. but this service is just lousy. Gabriel hasnt responded to my pm's and i can never get a hold of him when i call. i always end up talking to someone else and its getting annoying. i can never get a straight answer.

funny, they had no problems answering my pm's and talking to me on the phone when i was interested in ordering these.

Old 05-03-2007, 09:06 PM
I ordered my wheels from them. Everything went great. I dont think the offsets have anything to do with them. They just tell the wheel company what kind of car you have and they are the ones that determine the offsets. They are just a distributor. I got my iForged wheels from them. Perefct offsets along with everyhting else. Customer service went great for me also if I rememeber corrctly.

Old 05-04-2007, 10:38 AM
They were the cheapest I've found for the BFG KDW's...I almost ordered from them but found a local shop and paid $750 installed...not bad!

Old 05-04-2007, 01:38 PM
well, i have a tracking number for the next shipment. i really hope they can solve this problem. i just hate it when things like this happen and nobody on their end wants to own up to these problems.

Old 05-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Grocery getter

Received 190 Likes on 60 Posts
That sucks. Sorry to hear you had so many problems.

Next time talk to Kenny at AutoMotiveMods. They will hook you up.