Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Proud Sponsor of G35Driver, Sevas Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gary c
Regardless of how "Cool" your wheels look when I see poor quality you couldn't
to pay me to run your wheels....sorry!

We certainly respect your opinion and we’re obviously disappointed to hear that we’re not your wheel of choice. Our hope is that some day you will revisit the notion of joining the Sevas Wheel family.

As stated on earlier postings, we will continue our diligent effort to drive the highest level of innovation, quality, beauty, safety, and distinction in our product. In the interim, if there is anything we can do for you please don’t hesitate to contact us at 305-971-6517.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

Originally Posted by azanbeethoven
so are you going to sell directly to us g35driver owners? Because I know a big forum sponsor selling your wheels "automotivemods" are no longer a sponsor on this site.
Sorry, we do not sell directly to the public. If you would like to purchase Sevas Wheels please contact one of our authorized dealers.

Originally Posted by jedmonds
So the S-55's will fit the G37 coupe? Would the ones with the 40mm offset be the ones I should look for, since the G37 has almost the same offset as the newer G35 sedans? And they will clear the big brakes no problem?
So sorry for the typo, They will not fit the G37 coupes for the one piece wheels do not fit over the calipers. We have seen a case where the customer used spacers but we do not sell spacers or recommend it.

Last edited by Sevas Wheels; 03-04-2008 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Poor quality compared to what?
The chinese cast wheels are extremely well priced for cast wheels.
You get what you pay for, if you want extreme quality, pay to play and go with the forged line.

By the way, I'm not defending the line because I own Sevas wheels.
I actually own a set of Work wheels.

For the price, I wouldn't resist purchasing a set of Sevas wheels if I was on a budget. You get what you pay for quality-wise. And cases of problems are remote.

Last edited by Leonwho; 03-04-2008 at 02:31 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:45 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
I forgot one of your guys names, when I went down to the warehouse to pick mine up. I was telling you about the cameras to get to shoot the wheels. Ken had sent me down there. Next week I will send you some pics see if we could set something up for a more professional shoot.

Danny

Old 03-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by CruisnGcoupe
I forgot one of your guys names, when I went down to the warehouse to pick mine up. I was telling you about the cameras to get to shoot the wheels. Ken had sent me down there. Next week I will send you some pics see if we could set something up for a more professional shoot.

Danny

We would love to shoot your car when your done. Can you PM me with what your doing to the paint

Old 03-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Looking good guys!

Old 03-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 50 Likes on 49 Posts
Sevas wheels are great for the price! Welcome!

Old 03-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Sevas Wheels. Glad to know that you guys care enough to come onto the boards to receive both comments and constructive criticism from cutomers and answer questions from prospective customers.

Given that AutoMotiveMods is no longer a Sponsor here, do you have any suggestions for any other authorized dealers that our members can confidently purchase from?

Another question: Do you guys handle warranty claims yourself, or do the authorized deals take care of that? I'm only bringing this up because I remember a member on here put in a claim and never heard back.

https://g35driver.com/forums/wheels-tires/201680-sevas-chrome-peeling-off.html

Last edited by Calvin; 03-04-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by O RLY
Welcome to the forums, Sevas Wheels. Glad to know that you guys care enough to come onto the boards to receive both comments and constructive criticism from cutomers and answer questions from prospective customers.

Given that AutoMotiveMods is no longer a Sponsor here, do you have any suggestions for any other authorized dealers that our members can confidently purchase from?

Another question: Do you guys handle warranty claims yourself, or do the authorized deals take care of that? I'm only bringing this up because I remember a member on here put in a claim and never heard back.

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201680
If anyone is interested in purchasing Sevas Wheels Automotivemods is still an authorized dealer.

All warranty claims will be handled by us and if there is any one with questions please feel free to contact us.

We have spoken to that customer and are replacing that wheel as soon as our new stock of that model comes in.

Thank you

Old 03-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
I've been trying to purchase a single 20x8.5" +40 chrome S-55 to replace one that broke on a small rock for ONE YEAR now.

Three of your dealers say it can be done but never seem to be able to provide me with one. I even spoke to your VP last summer and was told I could get one. Still no wheel...

Old 03-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by Sevas Wheels
If anyone is interested in purchasing Sevas Wheels Automotivemods is still an authorized dealer.

All warranty claims will be handled by us and if there is any one with questions please feel free to contact us.

We have spoken to that customer and are replacing that wheel as soon as our new stock of that model comes in.

Thank you
I'm sure they are, but that wasn't my question. Are there any other authorized dealers that you can refer our forum members to?

Edit: I just did a quick search and it appears that our Sponsor ARTrace sells Sevas Wheels. Just as an FYI to any forum members that would like to purchase a set of Sevas and support our paying Sponsors (and support the forum in doing so), check out ARTrace's f/s thread in the Vendor Classifieds:

https://g35driver.com/forums/wheels-tires-vendor/201169-sevas-specials.html

Last edited by Calvin; 03-05-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Please send your wheel back to us and we will warranty it. We are getting a shipment of S55's 1st week of next month and can replace it with no problem. PM us for more information.

If anyone would like to purchase wheels please PM us with your location and we will send you to your closest authorized dealer. We have over 700 dealers throughout the USA.

Thank you

Old 03-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^very nice to know that Sevas is coming directly on the forum and backing their wheels up and replacing wheels for warranty...Tim, now you can finally have your single S55 wheel replaced!

Old 03-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by Sevas Wheels
Please send your wheel back to us and we will warranty it. We are getting a shipment of S55's 1st week of next month and can replace it with no problem. PM us for more information.

If anyone would like to purchase wheels please PM us with your location and we will send you to your closest authorized dealer. We have over 700 dealers throughout the USA.

Thank you

Was that to me?

If so please let me know your shipping address and I will sent it back tomorrow.

PM sent.

Last edited by ttrank; 03-05-2008 at 06:44 PM.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:07 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
why not try them before you run your mouth?

Old 03-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Welcome aboard!!! Just want to say your wheels are hot!! The style is one of a kind and love how all your wheels have big fat lips on them. Good to hear your wheels are life time warrenty. Having said that...I will be looking into picking up a set soon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Proud Sponsor of G35Driver, Sevas Wheels