Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

How do I bypass my tire pressure monitors?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Received 169 Likes on 114 Posts
^ maybe you got lucky with the wheel, not all of them will fit the TPS.

Old 01-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmm...will the TPMS fit work mesiter wheels?

would wheel size/offset etc have anything to do with the TPMS fitting correctly? or just the valve stem?

Old 01-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Old 05-23-2009, 01:11 AM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
You should change your thread to

"How do I get away with scamming on the forums"

The answer is, you can't!

Old 05-23-2009, 02:01 AM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by vhtran
BTW, I just got this from Wiki Answers:

The tire pressure sensor doesn't actually measure the tire pressure. It uses the wheel speed sensor (part of the ABS) to measure very minute differences in rotational speed between all four tires. When it senses a difference from what a nominally good tire is, it will turn on the tire pressure light. Note that you will need to check the tire pressure in all tires, as it doesn't indicate which tire is the problem. Once the tire pressure is adjusted, reset the light according to the owner's manual. You'll also need to do this after changing to a spare.

Then how do some systems tell you the pressure in your tires on the dash screen?

Old 05-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Received 468 Likes on 391 Posts
Originally Posted by ttrank
Then how do some systems tell you the pressure in your tires on the dash screen?

Our system is not the system described as "passive TPMS" which uses the ABS sensors to detect wheel rotation differences to determine pressure.

Our system is direct and measures actual pressure. I beleive the trigger point is 26psi and the shut off is 35psi.

Some cars have more sophisiticated systems that show the pressure readout, but ours does not

Early sensors used to be battery powered, but newer sensors use the rotation of the wheel to generate power internally and emit a signal. That's why sticking the sensors in your spare won't work

Old 05-24-2009, 08:29 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Did the stealing of SweetTalker's turbo kit cause you to not use your brain with common sense? or did that get bypassed too?

Old 05-24-2009, 08:39 AM
Received 221 Likes on 121 Posts
I take back my advice i gave you in this thread also fvcking cawksucker

Old 05-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Here is the real story (ive already had numerous board members and staff apologize to me for sweettalkers lies and here it is proven:

I realize everyone has jumped on the band wagon here, but no one knows the full story, yet. Sweettalker sold me a greddy tt kit several months ago. Things were fine until i discovered the injectors were mere 330's instead of the 440's which come with the kit. I had spoke to the guy without issue before and suddenly now that i have the kit he no longer answers his phone..ignores my calls. and at one point gets a new number! I tried resolving this scam of his the right way but he gave no choice. I then withdrew the money and just recently, he is now surfaced and is willing to talk. Now that he finally decides to show up, i still (morals involved) decide ill work this out with him although i have lost a lot of respect for him at this point. I let him know ill be getting back to him which I will be soon (i need to get the information together to resolve this situation although sweettalker seems to have his own agenda) and since then he has published wrong information to all of you. it costs more money to simply take the car a part so things arnt so black and white.

I have tried to work this out since day 1 and still am..

FYI: the injectors were never free. they are an essential part to the kit..first he said it was a full greddy tt kit which include 440 cu injectors..then he said "oh well i never said they were 440cu injectors" and now after knowing he is wrong he now exclaims "they were given free"

Its absurd for anyone to think he gave away injectors.

How odd...the OP deleted his thread where he explained it was a greddy twin turbo kit where i also bought it...luckily the admins recovered it so we can see whose really scamming who.

I guess you didnt cover your tracks good enough sweettalker!

HERE IS THE ORGINAL THREAD WHERE THE TT WAS SOLD FROM SWEETTALKER THAT HE DELETED BUT WAS RECOVERED FROM THE MODS:

https://g35driver.com/forums/engine-...ke-offers.html

From the guy accusing me himself:
Originally Posted by sweettalker
I'm sorry I did not know about the injectors, I apologize.
so now that you finally admitt that you were wrong (and i understand what your saying)

...i still tried to contact you for MONTHS!

I had to take the money because you disapeared! and you have the NERVE to start a bashing thread on me in the mean time?

You have some ***** man, your one of a kind.

I said ill get back to you which i will, Id advise you to let everyone know I did NOTHING WRONG and save yourself the problems your causing.

I dont understand how you can justify anything youve done. I tried to be as nice as possible calling you days on end for months!!

PLEASE EVERYONE, CLICK MY URL SIGNATURE WHERE YOU CAN BE REDIRECTED TO THE PAGE THAT SWEETTALKER CREATED TO BASH ME BASED ON HIS LIES, READ IT ALL THOROUGHLY AND YOULL SEE WHO REALLY SCAMMED WHO...sorry to bring all of you into this but i feel it only appropriate with such a low moral person as sweettalker..