Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Who Has VarrsToen Wheels on their Cars?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 03:39 AM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
wtf happened to that wheel?? it looks like it was either burnt to a crisp or black and sanded to hell or something

Old 11-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
^^ I believe he got into a hard drifting accident...

Old 11-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
^ since you've chime in.

Do you have anything to say about the shattered LM replicas?

This isn't an attack but it's just the first I've seen that you've responded to a damaged wheel. But I agreed, that wheel looks like it took a sliding impact.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
^ Any pics of the said wheel?

Old 11-08-2011, 11:19 PM
These are two different occasions. Clearly the metal is too thin where the lip meets the face and has created a fragile breaking point.

Old 11-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
^nah man those are varrstoens, those are bbs...

:P

The following users liked this post:
redpearl99 (11-09-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 05:23 AM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
Hey Blain aren't those the Chikaras BBS reps? Because those things are notorious for cracking =\

Xet (11-09-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 05:26 AM
Received 168 Likes on 149 Posts
Yea those are fakes!

Old 11-09-2011, 12:30 PM
They're both varrstoens as said by the owners of the wheels.

I'm not trying to bash the thread here as I did that in the first 5 pages of this thread.

I know you guys buy your **** form the same Chinese manufacture as most other replica companies, but why do you keep selling the LM rep after so many have had severe issues with them? Either redesign them so they aren't so fragile or cut them out of your line. Your TE and CE28 reps have proven to be damn tough, keep your reputation and cut out the weakest link.

Old 11-09-2011, 12:34 PM
Ban Hammer Expert

Received 635 Likes on 551 Posts
^good point and honest opinion!!

Old 11-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Received 110 Likes on 72 Posts
G35 Coupe
Originally Posted by 4DGS
I use to really battle out the fake wheels ****, I also use to be fist inline to rip someone a part on here. I'm pretty hated for speaking my mind and pointing out the flaws in things (and I'm rarely wrong, my bad) I do that enough in real life so I've laid back and let it go on here. People ask me if wack wheels will fit, I tell em how they'll fit and don't share an opinion about the wheels if it's not requested.

Growin' up I guess, nomsayin?
.....so modest and obviously your quite mature
..nomsaying?

These are two different occasions. Clearly the metal is too thin where the lip meets the face and has created a fragile breaking point.

These aren't varrstoens, they're chikara (sp?). I may have missed the part of the thread where the manufacturer confirms that the varrstoens and chickaras are identical and manufactured by the same facility. If this has been confirmed please point us to the source/thread/post.

I'll stay out of it. I'm over trying to protect the G world from reps.
oh no, who will protect us ?

Batman?

As a side note, the varrstoen LM reps seem plenty strong for cast wheels. I've been abusing them daily on NJ and NYC roads (arguably worst in the country) with no ill effects or bends for the past year. I've also been using them for HPDE events without any issues. Your consistent blanket statements are unnecessary, you're not protecting anyone, you're merely making yourself look like a fool.

Pocono double infield (probably one of the most bumpy tracks on the east coast):

NJMP:

Best regards
a not so illest/hellaflush/hardparking enthusiast

Old 11-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Row2k
.....so modest and obviously your quite mature
..nomsaying?

Before you come in here and run your mouth you need to get some backing info to make up an argument for your beloved company.

These aren't varrstoens, they're chikara (sp?). I may have missed the part of the thread where the manufacturer confirms that the varrstoens and chickaras are identical and manufactured by the same facility. If this has been confirmed please point us to the source/thread/post.

No, these are Varrstoens. The owners of them both bought them directly from varrstoen, so before you make more false claims, you need to check your facts. BECAUSE chikara never released a 19x10.5 +22 +12 or +/- 0

Linea was the one that used the same factory as chikara

Also, several other replica wheel companies use the 19x9.5/10.5 stagger with the exact same offset ranges, those companies have claimed they get them from the same factory, but you're right in once sense, varrstoen hasn't admitted to anything, just like how they won't answer questions about their weak LM replica

oh no, who will protect us ?

Batman?

Well clearly your salvation is none of my concern since you track a 3500lb underpowered POS on $1000 27lb wheels

As a side note, the varrstoen LM reps seem plenty strong for cast wheels. I've been abusing them daily on NJ and NYC roads (arguably worst in the country) with no ill effects or bends for the past year. I've also been using them for HPDE events without any issues. Your consistent blanket statements are unnecessary, you're not protecting anyone, you're merely making yourself look like a fool.

See above, you're wrong and ignorant for ignoring hard evidence that these wheels are in fact weak at the conjoining portion of the lip and face.

Best regards
a not so illest/hellaflush/hardparking enthusiast

This here, just makes you look more ignorant as you try to take a shot at the style of ONE of my cars. Please do some research before your try and attack me with shitty uneducated insults from your elitist point of view of the last car around the track.
Read the bold. I think my problem isn't with the fact that Varrstoen sells fakes wheels, it's the people that buy them and still think they're buying quality. Buy some real wheels and then come talk to be about quality and endurance of high end wheels versus that of.... your wheels.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Received 110 Likes on 72 Posts
G35 Coupe
Read the bold. I think my problem isn't with the fact that Varrstoen sells fakes wheels, it's the people that buy them and still think they're buying quality. Buy some real wheels and then come talk to be about quality and endurance of high end wheels versus that of.... your wheels.
lol at last car around the track and 3500lbs pos. There's a lot more going on with my car than your hellaparked sedan, ie HKS coils, slew of SPL bushings, arms, sways, etc. etc. etc. I won't bother going into detail as I'm not even sure you would understand the concept of shock travel....seems to be lost on the stance crowd.

Are you a teenager? You seem awfully angry...the teenage angst meeter is off the charts in your posts. Must be all the saving and protecting of the G crowd from those evil replica wheels your doing that's getting you so wound up. You should get a sidekick, worked pretty well for batman.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:00 PM
Received 350 Likes on 232 Posts
SDGenius (11-09-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 08:13 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Who Has VarrsToen Wheels on their Cars?