Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Who Has VarrsToen Wheels on their Cars?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 12:49 PM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by LowExpectations
DUDE! thank you so much.
You are welcome. I paid $130 to have a shop take off all 8 tires and sensors and swap them when I purchased my used wheels. As soon as the sensors from my old Rays were on the new set of wheels, the "Tire Pressure" message finally went away. That included reinstall of wheels with balancing. Good luck!

Old 11-21-2011, 03:56 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Holiday Sale: ES 4.4.2 and 5.5.2

Killer Pricing!!

EMAIL ONLY: Navith@VarrsToen.com

Old 11-21-2011, 06:19 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
So still not saying anything about your wheels that fall a part?

The following users liked this post:
dukehotty (11-21-2011)
Old 11-21-2011, 07:58 PM
Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts
I had your wheels got rid of them.

1- Wheels looked like someone sprayed the barrels with rattle can, and missed half of the lips. with stretched tired look ugly from 3 feet away
2 - Came with dings on the lips. Reps said it was prbbly do the delivery. Meanwhile boxes were fresh.
3 - Sent me centercaps that dont fit, and tried charging me for another set( when the first set didnt fit )

really?

Im on 11th set of rims, I know a thing or two about wheels. But what do you expect from Varrstoens

Old 11-21-2011, 08:26 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 4DGS
So still not saying anything about your wheels that fall a part?

Wheels didnt fall apart. Owner used them as a drift/track set and crashed. Broke the wheel. Doesn't crack like that under normal daily driving use.

Old 11-21-2011, 08:36 PM
Both those owners were not on the track... they were on city streets with normal sized tires.

But that's your excuse you try to blame it on track use? Then why the hell are the cars still in good shape aside from the ruptured wheel? To separate a face from the lip (on quality wheels) you need to hit a wall HARD. Those cars never crashed...

So add lying to your great reputation I guess?

Unless you're referring to the TE reps that were tracked and are missing a chunk. BUT you're still dodging the question as to why the LM reps keep breaking in the exact same way.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How are u going to attack Navith (Varrstoen) himself. and say he is lying? you are making this more than it is. Varrstoen wheels may not be Forged like some racing wheels but no one ever guaranteed wheel strength under extreme stress and no one has wheels brake as bad as pictures shown Under NORMAL DRIVING CONDITIONS people hit curbs...... hard! and people are in wrecks and hit pot holes on extremely stiff suspension! and if you call them fake one more time im going to FLIP THE F OUT! they are "REPLICAS" say it with me "REPLICAS" and some are not even replicas they are there own design. and yes I DO OWN 2 sets of Varrstoen wheels! and i love them to death by the way lets just say i destroy the first set i can buy 3 more sets for the price of one of the sets your talking about! so let me say this "WHO SH*T IN YOUR CEREAL? you know that saying FAST CHEAP RELIABLE but u can only be 2 at once? the only situation i can think of where u can have all three is buying a set of steel wheels from JEGS built for speed and are reliable and are cheaper than most wheels anywhere. but anyways back to the topic of the story of "Who has Varrstoen wheels on there car!" I DO!

i have a 2003 G35 Sedan
K-Sport Pro Coilovers
Ichiba Camber Kit
VT48 Neo Lugs
25mm Spacer Rear
15mm Spacer Front
Varrstoen 2.2.2 19x9.5 Fronts 10.5 Rears +0 offset (all four)
Second set is
Varrstoen 4.4.2 19x9.5 Fronts 10.5 Rears +12 offset (all four)

YEA I GOT 2 Sets of SHOES for my G Sedan and i paid less for my 2 sets than you did for your "real" set.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:54 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Pic of your car? +0 is a really low offset for a Sedan, particularly since you are static.

Last edited by CandlestickPark; 11-21-2011 at 10:58 PM.
The following 5 users liked this post by CandlestickPark:
Blue Dream (11-23-2011), JBF (11-21-2011), SDGenius (11-21-2011), XiN (11-22-2011), Z1Motorsports (11-22-2011)
Old 11-21-2011, 11:05 PM
Received 48 Likes on 40 Posts
How are u going to attack Navith (Varrstoen) himself. and say he is lying? you are making this more than it is. Varrstoen wheels may not be Forged like some racing wheels but no one ever guaranteed wheel strength under extreme stress and no one has wheels brake as bad as pictures shown Under NORMAL DRIVING CONDITIONS people hit curbs...... hard! and people are in wrecks and hit pot holes on extremely stiff suspension! and if you call them fake one more time im going to FLIP THE F OUT! they are "REPLICAS" say it with me "REPLICAS" and some are not even replicas they are there own design. and yes I DO OWN 2 sets of Varrstoen wheels! and i love them to death by the way lets just say i destroy the first set i can buy 3 more sets for the price of one of the sets your talking about! so let me say this "WHO SH*T IN YOUR CEREAL? you know that saying FAST CHEAP RELIABLE but u can only be 2 at once? the only situation i can think of where u can have all three is buying a set of steel wheels from JEGS built for speed and are reliable and are cheaper than most wheels anywhere. but anyways back to the topic of the story of "Who has Varrstoen wheels on there car!" I DO!

i have a 2003 G35 Sedan
K-Sport Pro Coilovers
Ichiba Camber Kit
VT48 Neo Lugs
25mm Spacer Rear
15mm Spacer Front
Second set is

YEA I GOT 2 Sets of SHOES for my G Sedan and i paid less for my 2 sets than you did for your "real" set.
+0 and +12 on a sedan.. wow! Dying to see the pics....

^^So what ur saying is that they are good wheels

Old 11-22-2011, 04:23 AM
How are u going to attack Navith (Varrstoen) himself. and say he is lying? you are making this more than it is.

I did no attack Navith. But he is insinuating that the wheels depicted in this thread were damaged by track use. Which makes varrstoen look good. That is not the case, the two cars with BBS LM replicas were not track driven. He knows as both of those owners actually contacted varrstoen about the damaged wheels. However I will let it slide as a misunderstanding as he may have been referring to the beat the **** ones Yoshi is selling.

Varrstoen wheels may not be Forged like some racing wheels but no one ever guaranteed wheel strength under extreme stress and no one has wheels brake as bad as pictures shown Under NORMAL DRIVING CONDITIONS people hit curbs...... hard! and people are in wrecks and hit pot holes on extremely stiff suspension!

So you're willing to run wheels that don't have guaranteed strength? C'mon your opinion is voiding itself. The two cars with the BBS LM reps (as mentioned before) did not hit a curb they hit pot holes. One was a STOCK suspension BMW.

and if you call them fake one more time im going to FLIP THE F OUT! they are "REPLICAS" say it with me "REPLICAS" and some are not even replicas they are there own design.

They are FAKE wheels. If varrsteon designed these wheels them self then they would not have originally been marketed as the TE37 replica. They are as fake as fake gets as this wheels design is 100% hands down stolen. Varrstoens are fake TEs, CEs and LMs. Say it with me "fake wheels"

and yes I DO OWN 2 sets of Varrstoen wheels! and i love them to death by the way lets just say i destroy the first set i can buy 3 more sets for the price of one of the sets your talking about! so let me say this "WHO SH*T IN YOUR CEREAL?

That's great, I'm glad you like them and haven't had any issues but lets face it, no you didn't lol The prices I've gotten all of my authentic wheels for has actually be not a whole lot more than a set of Varrstoens. Question is the same to you, you seem pissed off that I bring valid points to the table to criticize a company, yet you provide none.

you know that saying FAST CHEAP RELIABLE but u can only be 2 at once? the only situation i can think of where u can have all three is buying a set of steel wheels from JEGS built for speed and are reliable and are cheaper than most wheels anywhere. but anyways back to the topic of the story of "Who has Varrstoen wheels on there car!" I DO!

I can't even respond to this without company off worse than I want to be right now.

i have a 2003 G35 Sedan
K-Sport Pro Coilovers
Ichiba Camber Kit
VT48 Neo Lugs
25mm Spacer Rear
15mm Spacer Front
Second set is

Now you're either lying or an idiot.

-25 on a 10.5 back of a sedan..... And ichiba arms... which can pull a max of -3 degres over natural camber (-7 if you're lucky) There is no way in hell those wheels are fitting. So PLEASE show me some pics of that set up.

BTW, you've also selected the WORST possible and cheapest parts to modify your G35. Further proving the lack of quality that these cars will see in the next year or so.

Does it make you proud that you own 2 cheap sets of wheels? You make it sound like you're doing it big with your $2000 worth of fake wheels. I have shop filled with wheels, I'm not talking it up, but there isn't any fake ones in there.

Wow, I had to break up your intellectual mortality with the return key. Please read the bold.

In for the pics of your car running 10.5 -25 or even 10.5 -13 if you're running the 25mms on the +12 set.

Old 11-22-2011, 04:23 AM
Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts

i have a 2003 G35 Sedan
K-Sport Pro Coilovers
Ichiba Camber Kit
VT48 Neo Lugs
25mm Spacer Rear
15mm Spacer Front
Second set is

I love people that talk out of their asssss.
WHats the point of you writing out your Mod list for your car? U dont even have a Big brake kit son. Yea that expensive thing that You see on peoples cars but you cant seem to want one cause you would rather buy another set of fake wheels and swear theyre the best **** since slice of bread.
Pic of ur car with 0 offsets or ur dating Navith...

Old 11-22-2011, 09:42 AM
Received 86 Likes on 57 Posts
lulz are beling delivered.

Old 11-22-2011, 10:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im sorry that i can not at this time provide a picture of my sedan. and its for this reason! im in F*ing AFGHANISTAN. so when i am able to provide pictures i will. And so sorry that a Big BRAKE kit is so important for my daily driver!?!? sorry i am a underpaid SOLDIER! and can't afford all the things that some people can. i try to enjoy my car as much as possible with the money i got!

Old 11-22-2011, 10:54 AM
So what size tires are you running on those widths?

Old 11-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
lol varr threads never fail to deliver

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Who Has VarrsToen Wheels on their Cars?