Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Everybody waiting on Volks - please read...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 05:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by axiochris
i dont know why you guys wait so long for your volks. you guys should try contacting the guys (Nat or James) at vision autosport in LA.

I got my gt-7s and my sf challenges from those guys and they just went down there and picked up my rims from mackin direct.
yeah, the guy i went through called mackin industries and they didn't have it in stock (the right size and offsets). Seems like alot of people have been ordering volks for their G's. I mean, if alot of G owners are waiting for their volks, imagine the other different makes of car owners (lexus, honda, toyota..etc...) who possibly ordered too.

Old 03-07-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Import-Tooner
I have been waiting for mine for a long time also. Feb was supposed to be my delivery date too. "first week in februrary". I ordered mine from 350zonlinestore.com. I ordered the Gold SF-Challenges in 9.5 and 10.5. They said that they were supposed to have them last thursday or friday. If not then this coming monday for sure. Well, I called on friday and they're not there. So... They better be there on monday. I'm SO SICK OF WAITING! Plus, I had to sell my stock wheels to afford my volks so I have been out of a car for three months now. Thats what really sucks.

Same here...ordered my 9.5/10.5 with +19/+29 offsets in Jan., still waiting!

Old 03-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
just be patient folks. at least you know you'll get them. besides, what if you had ordered Work Wheels, or H.R.E.'s? that would be an long wait too. good luck to all of you...and POST PICS AFTER!

Old 03-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by sen_jen
just be patient folks. at least you know you'll get them. besides, what if you had ordered Work Wheels, or H.R.E.'s? that would be an long wait too. good luck to all of you...and POST PICS AFTER!
It's easier to be patient when you have a car to drive

Old 03-07-2005, 06:05 PM
It doesn't matter who you talk to if you want Winnings - they are ALL special order from now on, so you'll be waiting regardless...

Old 03-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by bzabodyn
It doesn't matter who you talk to if you want Winnings - they are ALL special order from now on, so you'll be waiting regardless...
Any word yet?? mine still haven't shipped....

Old 03-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Chris called me Thursday night and said they were in and that he would ship them either Friday or Monday, but I still haven't gotten word on them yet... I'm definitely giving him a call today to see what the deal is... I know it's just a few days difference, but hell, I've been waiting for over 3 months! Throw a guy a bone!

Old 03-10-2005, 06:29 PM
MY RIMS ARE IN!!!! finally..they arrived at the shop!..waiting for the tires and they will ship them out as soon as they get the tires on

bzabodyn...what's the word? Did they ship them out to you yet?

Old 03-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by allforthecash
MY RIMS ARE IN!!!! finally..they arrived at the shop!..waiting for the tires and they will ship them out as soon as they get the tires on

bzabodyn...what's the word? Did they ship them out to you yet?

BAAAASSTTAAAArD. hehe. how did you get yours before bzabodyn? he ordered his in november, right? hopefully mine will come in within a month. or two. or three.

Old 03-10-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by beangrower
BAAAASSTTAAAArD. hehe. how did you get yours before bzabodyn? he ordered his in november, right? hopefully mine will come in within a month. or two. or three.

I know....i'm a bastard....when i called today...they asked for my name and the second i said my first name...they cut me off and spit out my last name....and told me to HOLD PLEASE...one minute later....."THEY ARE IN"!!...but the tires i have to wait for...
MAUAHhaHhaHAHahAhahHAhahAH....

Old 03-11-2005, 12:58 AM
I know....i'm a bastard....when i called today...they asked for my name and the second i said my first name...they cut me off and spit out my last name....and told me to HOLD PLEASE...one minute later....."THEY ARE IN"!!...but the tires i have to wait for...
MAUAHhaHhaHAHahAhahHAhahAH....

haha, i'm in the opposite situation. I got the tires but waiting on the rims. wanna trade?

Old 03-11-2005, 02:09 PM
well, I'm still going to get mine before you! My tires were also waiting at the shop for over a month before my wheels got there, so when the wheels arrived, they should have been mounted and shipped immediately (which was last Thursday) - instead, for whatever reason, they weren't shipped until this last Wednesday... they should be here either Monday or Tuesday of next week (and I finally have tracking #'s so I don't have to just "pretend" I'm getting my wheels anymore!)

Look for pics next week!

Old 03-13-2005, 01:19 AM
Originally Posted by bzabodyn
well, I'm still going to get mine before you! My tires were also waiting at the shop for over a month before my wheels got there, so when the wheels arrived, they should have been mounted and shipped immediately (which was last Thursday) - instead, for whatever reason, they weren't shipped until this last Wednesday... they should be here either Monday or Tuesday of next week (and I finally have tracking #'s so I don't have to just "pretend" I'm getting my wheels anymore!)

Look for pics next week!

Without a doubt!! post some pics when you get the chance!!!!

Old 03-13-2005, 01:54 AM
Props to all you guys waiting for your Volks!! I ordered my Rays G-games from discounttiredirect last Friday 3/04 and was promised them a week later by 3/11 and I was so enthuzed to receive my wheels that I took off of work early Friday 3/11. Well right as I get home the UPS driver is leaving so I turn into my street to see 2 wheel/tires (front 19x9s) sitting on my driveway. I quickly turned around racing after the truck but it was gone....called discount tire turns out rear tires were out of stock so they will receive them monday mount/ship same day and i'll receive them tuesday or wednesday 3/15-3/16. They are teasing me by sending me only 2 rims....id rather have all 4 or NONE!! But these 3-4 days now feel like an eternity, i cant imagine how it felt for you guys...30-90??!!?? You guys are crazy !! DONT forget to post pics guys!!!

Last edited by pdjafari; 03-13-2005 at 01:57 AM.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:39 AM
Without a doubt!! post some pics when you get the chance!!!!

youp, lets see the pics when you got'em. I think i might be going for the same look (nismo bumper & gialla grill) too. Or I might just go with a simple oem lip and splash guards... but yeah, post'em up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Everybody waiting on Volks - please read...