Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Everybody waiting on Volks - please read...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everybody waiting on Volks - please read...

I called F1 yesterday to get an update on my wheels since I was told they would be in their possession on Mar. 1 - well, guess what, they haven't gotten them yet! So I was just posting to see if anyone that is waiting on Volks that was given a March 1st delivery date (ie beangrower, allforthecash, etc) has heard whether or not their wheels are in...

The only reason I'm so damn paranoid about this is because I ordered my wheels in November and STILL haven't gotten them - I was originally told a Feb. 11th delivery date, but because of a screw-up at Mackin, the date was pushed back to Mar. 1...

Thanks for the help!

Old 03-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by bzabodyn
I called F1 yesterday to get an update on my wheels since I was told they would be in their possession on Mar. 1 - well, guess what, they haven't gotten them yet! So I was just posting to see if anyone that is waiting on Volks that was given a March 1st delivery date (ie beangrower, allforthecash, etc) has heard whether or not their wheels are in...

The only reason I'm so damn paranoid about this is because I ordered my wheels in November and STILL haven't gotten them - I was originally told a Feb. 11th delivery date, but because of a screw-up at Mackin, the date was pushed back to Mar. 1...

Thanks for the help!

F1 is a pretty good retailer, but why VOLK wheels need a wait period, they are NOT customized wheels

Old 03-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^ Volks are somewhat custom... Especially if your looks for GOLD SF-challenges in 10.5... one place told me 60-90 waiting time... So I just went with what I have now which they had in stock...

Old 03-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Volks are customized right? they mass produce, but they also produce upon the customers needs too right? if i wanted an offset they haven't produced, they will correct. i'd wait for Volks because of the quality of them. it's a fact, and it's proven. their wheels are sick. it's a reason many purchase/wait for them. true to their word. 1pc, 2pc, forged, semi forged. all smiles to me!

Old 03-02-2005, 01:12 PM
I really don't care about whether or not they're custom - to me, they're exactly what I wanted, and I just had to find the right combination to make them custom-enough for my application (I'll be the first with my particular setup if I ever get my wheels )

Old 03-02-2005, 03:19 PM
yeah, i wasn't told an exact date. just that it could possibly take 60-90 days. i ordered mines in february...so i guess i gots a long way to go.

looks like i won't get mines before my birthday

Old 03-02-2005, 03:20 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Originally Posted by beangrower
yeah, i wasn't told an exact date. just that it could possibly take 60-90 days. i ordered mines in february...so i guess i gots a long way to go.

looks like i won't get mines before my birthday
maybe you can run some Sf-s.......................... nah, jp. worth the wait.

Old 03-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by sen_jen
maybe you can run some Sf-s.......................... nah, jp. worth the wait.

yeah, i'll run your rims. hehe. since you're not using them and all.

Old 03-04-2005, 03:01 PM
well, I got a call yesterday that, in fact, my wheels are in - they are going to ship out either today or Monday - but either way, look for pics as soon as they hit my door!

Old 03-04-2005, 03:36 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
chee whoo. i can't wait to see those massive Labia's on the rears! Mercury silver PWNS!

Old 03-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Congrats, I'm sure they'll be worth the wait.

Old 03-06-2005, 10:45 PM
finally! congrats and cant wait to see em on! that was a hell of a long wait...one reason is that they dont ship huge containers of items weekly or even monthly for that matter, and they have to fill up the containers b4 they ship em out...fortunately i only waited like a month for mine to come in, it just matters when you order in relation to when they are gonna ship the container out

Old 03-06-2005, 10:56 PM
They said that mine should ship this week as well.....I will take pics when they come in......Hopefully you get yours this week!!!!! you have waited your time...more than enough :-)

Old 03-07-2005, 02:03 AM
I have been waiting for mine for a long time also. Feb was supposed to be my delivery date too. "first week in februrary". I ordered mine from 350zonlinestore.com. I ordered the Gold SF-Challenges in 9.5 and 10.5. They said that they were supposed to have them last thursday or friday. If not then this coming monday for sure. Well, I called on friday and they're not there. So... They better be there on monday. I'm SO SICK OF WAITING! Plus, I had to sell my stock wheels to afford my volks so I have been out of a car for three months now. Thats what really sucks.

Old 03-07-2005, 02:48 AM
i dont know why you guys wait so long for your volks. you guys should try contacting the guys (Nat or James) at vision autosport in LA.

I got my gt-7s and my sf challenges from those guys and they just went down there and picked up my rims from mackin direct.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Everybody waiting on Volks - please read...