Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

New dress shoes from the shoemaker

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by D2-AUTOSPORT
We have been a Authorized distributer for iFORGED for a few years now, and have quite a strong business relationship with them. On average a set of wheels takes 4-6 weeks, alhtough lately we have shipped a few sets even EARLIER than that!

I have personally found that alot of the previous issues with iFORGED were due inpart to their dealers. I have assisted clients of dealers that took orders and deposits and never submitted p/o's to iFORGED, and all types of things.

Also, we do things like send a status update to our clients every 2 weeks on their order progress, just to "keep them in the loop" and keep them at ease.
Well D2, if what you say is real, my next set might be ordered from you

Old 12-13-2005, 03:48 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by G352NV
Ive delt with Vince on wheels and have never had a problem when Ive ordered from him direct. D2 is your price about the same as ordering from them direct? Im about to order some daytona's 20x10 20x9 with a 5in rear lip with a grey/black face. Can you PM me a price. Last time I spoke with Vince he said they were only made in two piece with that lip size.
Of course their price may be a couple bucks lower than ours they are manufacturers, however I do not recommend buying directly from ANY manufacturer that has a dealer network. Obviously the dealers are much better suited to address the needs of their client base.

Its alot easier to correspond with and get feedback / assistance from an authorized dealer as well.

Old 12-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by TwoK4drSi
Well D2, if what you say is real, my next set might be ordered from you

You do not have to take my word for it, take a look at one of our BMW clients' purchase experience

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=316473

Quote:
"Anyways, a BIG shout out to my man Derrick of D2-Autosport! I had an AWESOME buying experience. He helped me decide on the fitment, was always easy to reach and quick to respond. On top of that, he got my wheels to me 2 weeks before the agreed upon date!! Anyways, I highly recommend anyone to do business with Derrick!."

Old 12-13-2005, 03:52 PM
Never enough
What? I dont get this, who better to order from then from the source! When I placed my last order Iforged was just a call away, whats better then that! Whats a few bucks? You never Pm'ed me a price.

Old 12-14-2005, 10:49 AM
Those wheels looks hot bud, especially you have the Brembo's to go along with them.

IForged is a great company to deal with in aftermarket wheels.

Old 12-14-2005, 11:00 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Awesome wheels!

Old 12-14-2005, 09:47 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by G352NV
What? I dont get this, who better to order from then from the source! When I placed my last order Iforged was just a call away, whats better then that! Whats a few bucks? You never Pm'ed me a price.

Its very simple, iFORGED is a manufacturer so they are not suited to customer service as retailer. They cannot answer inquiries on the phone and email and Instant messenger all day, or address every client wheel issue for them etc etc. Its very simple, if iFORGED was suited to dealing with the public they would not have a dealer network. You are fortunate, you did have a good communication experience, but thats not what they are there for, they are there to build wheels and develop technology, not deal with customers.

If you need a price quote SEND A EMAIL

Old 12-14-2005, 09:53 PM
Never enough
Thanks for the reply, Ill pass.