FS[NorEast]: 19" Volk SF Challenge (Mercury Silver)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2010 | 03:01 PM
|
19" Volk SF Challenge (Mercury Silver)

19" Volk SF Challenge in Mercury Silver (used)

19x9.5 +28 Front
19x10.5 +23 Rear

Nitto Invo Tires
255/35/19 Front
285/35/19 Rear

I put these wheels on my non-daily driven car 7 months ago.

Wheels have minor imperfections, nothing major, but there are a couple of scratches and one or two nicks in them. There are also some water spots on them, but you can probably get them out if you want to spend the time cleaning them.

They have "like new" Nitto Invo tires mounted. 255/35/19 and 285/35/19.
Tires have less than 1k miles since putting them on in May 2010, treadwear is at 95% as per what my local tire shop rated it at this past week.

The wheels have four brand new TPMS in them along with the special brackets to mount them.

I also have four brand new Volk center caps for them

$2300

PM me or contact: 347-603-00 Five Six

Last edited by DV8D_Kev; 01-21-2011 at 05:47 PM. Reason: price drop
Old 12-16-2010 | 03:09 PM
|
Bump..........

Old 12-17-2010 | 05:13 PM
willing to sell without tires and tmps?

Old 12-19-2010 | 06:04 AM
|
Originally Posted by Li Ls4
willing to sell without tires and tmps?
not at the present time. Thanks for inquiring.

To all other prospective buyers in case they were wondereing: my price is negotiable.

Old 12-19-2010 | 02:15 PM
Why the photos of the wheels without tires? are those old?

Old 12-19-2010 | 02:18 PM
Nice wheels!! Almost bought a set years ago..

Old 12-19-2010 | 05:06 PM
|
Originally Posted by 4DGS
Huh? What? I don't follow the logic in your question.

Originally Posted by Frankieg35
Nice wheels!! Almost bought a set years ago..
Thanks, I appreciate that. These wheels have always my favorite.

Old 12-19-2010 | 05:11 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
If you deside to seperate shoot me a pm for wheels only

Old 12-19-2010 | 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by DV8D_Kev
Huh? What? I don't follow the logic in your question.

Thanks, I appreciate that. These wheels have always my favorite.
I think he wants to know if you are selling with tires mounted... Are the pics of them without tires when u first got them or sumtin..

Last edited by Frankieg35; 12-19-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Old 12-19-2010 | 06:01 PM
sick wheels!!! GLWS!

Old 12-19-2010 | 06:15 PM
ill Sedan
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Originally Posted by 4DGS
Yes they are older photos Blain.

Photos of wheels on the car were taken on 7/2/2010

Photos of just the wheels on the grass were taken on 5/22/2009

Photos of the wheels on the wood parquet floor were taken on 6/1/2009

The only "current" photo is the very last one. OP, please take some better photos of the wheels in their current condition. Thanks.

Old 12-19-2010 | 10:06 PM
|
Originally Posted by g35snoop
If you deside to seperate shoot me a pm for wheels only
sure thing, will do.

Originally Posted by Moe'sG
sick wheels!!! GLWS!
Thank you.

Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
Yes they are older photos Blain.

Photos of wheels on the car were taken on 7/2/2010

Photos of just the wheels on the grass were taken on 5/22/2009

Photos of the wheels on the wood parquet floor were taken on 6/1/2009

The only "current" photo is the very last one. OP, please take some better photos of the wheels in their current condition. Thanks.
So what exactly is the point of you posting the dates? Was that really neccessary? If you really must know, I've had these wheels/tires for well over a year, I just never got around to mounting them on the car till 7 months ago because the car wasn't lowered till 7 months ago. Anything else you want to know? Want to know when and where I purchased my car as well?

The pictures of the photo shoot are from this past summer 2010 and are the most recent and accurate shots of the condition of the wheels/tires. The way I bought these wheels/tires is the same condition that they are in now. I hardly drive my car as I have a daily driver. My G spends most of the time in the garage as I dont have the time to drive her.

Besides the point, I posted these in the NE section. So the locals can come by and check it out. I have no intention on shipping these wheels as I dont want to deal with the hassel. What should it matter what some west coast fella asks. Its not as if he's going to be purchasing them.

Old 12-20-2010 | 12:49 PM
sure thing, will do.

Thank you.

So what exactly is the point of you posting the dates? Was that really neccessary? If you really must know, I've had these wheels/tires for well over a year, I just never got around to mounting them on the car till 7 months ago because the car wasn't lowered till 7 months ago. Anything else you want to know? Want to know when and where I purchased my car as well?

The pictures of the photo shoot are from this past summer 2010 and are the most recent and accurate shots of the condition of the wheels/tires. The way I bought these wheels/tires is the same condition that they are in now. I hardly drive my car as I have a daily driver. My G spends most of the time in the garage as I dont have the time to drive her.

Besides the point, I posted these in the NE section. So the locals can come by and check it out. I have no intention on shipping these wheels as I dont want to deal with the hassel. What should it matter what some west coast fella asks. Its not as if he's going to be purchasing them.
All the questions asked were actually valid questions.. Whats the difference if a west coast guy asks or someone who's around 100 miles away who is "local" but not local enough to want to drive there to check them out when the pictures may be a misrepresentation. Its a $2600 purchase and people are gonna ask away dont be a fvckin asshat.
on that note think ill pass. GLWS lol

Old 12-20-2010 | 12:56 PM
ill Sedan
Staff Alumni
Premier Member

Yes it was necessary for me to post the dates of when your photos were taken in order to answer the question of if the photos were current or not.

And no there isn't any other info I want to know, I was able to find out all of the info I and others were curious about without even asking.

This is one of the reasons we have a rule about posting photos with a handwritten note with your user name and date, so we can be sure its a current photo of the item.

Old 12-20-2010 | 01:39 PM
|
Originally Posted by M@rCo
All the questions asked were actually valid questions.. Whats the difference if a west coast guy asks or someone who's around 100 miles away who is "local" but not local enough to want to drive there to check them out when the pictures may be a misrepresentation. Its a $2600 purchase and people are gonna ask away dont be a fvckin asshat.
on that note think ill pass. GLWS lol
I see that you're one of the more mature members of the site who likes to name call, thats great, keep at it. I have other local prospective buyers, I really don't care if you pass, doesnt change my sale or my lifestlyle so keep it moving on out of here and don't let the door hit your clam on the way out.

Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
Yes it was necessary for me to post the dates of when your photos were taken in order to answer the question of if the photos were current or not.

And no there isn't any other info I want to know, I was able to find out all of the info I and others were curious about without even asking.

This is one of the reasons we have a rule about posting photos with a handwritten note with your user name and date, so we can be sure its a current photo of the item.
That terrific, good for you, who says you're not a resourceful guy, bravo.

My listing is fully disclosed with pics and name to verify. As I said before, the wheels are in the same exact condition I bought them in being that I hardly drive the car. The photo shoot of the wheels on the car is current as of summer 2010. The other photo's were from 09. I've had them for well over a year but just let them sit in the garage til 7 months ago. The only thing that has changed is the mileage on the tires. Bought them with zero miles and now they have way under 1k miles, thats it. It shouldn't matter to you when exactly each pic was taken as long as I fully disclose the condition and showcase pics to display the current imperfections...............which is exactly what i did, so whats the problem here?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS[NorEast]: 19" Volk SF Challenge (Mercury Silver)