FS: Black Lip, Matte Black Center Work Varianza T1S.. CHEAP/NEW fits bbk

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2008 | 10:02 PM
|
Exclamation FS: Black Lip, Matte Black Center Work Varianza T1S.. CHEAP/NEW fits bbk

Triple8sol, you dont want the wheels obviously... so please dont even bother posting. THIS IS A FORSALE THREAD, not a "post your opinion of the hour thread" i dont **** all over your threads, please see your way out of mine.

-thank you,

Hey guys, i bought these to match my boy ROB (robzone) and then i got really impatient half way thru and ordered some Auto Coutures, these wheels will be arriving in the states on the 9th so i figured id give someone the chance to get them without a wait..

specs are:
Work Varianza T1S (Flat Lip)
20x9.5 oem BBK fitment 4" lip
20x10.5 oem BBK fitment 5.5" lip

fitment works perfectly on G/Z with 245 front tires, 275 rear tires. with rolled rear fender.. will sit UNDER FENDER, not sticking out**

gloss anodized black mirror lips, and Matte Black centers

pictures: i dont have any as they are first set like this made, and not in states yet.

price: $2650+150 ship FIRM!

Riley Wysocki
Rijowysock@aol.com
aim: rijowysock

pics

wheels will fit just like my DH's did

Last edited by rijowysock; 06-11-2008 at 07:04 PM.
Old 06-04-2008 | 11:46 PM
Bump for the best wheel collection. If I only had a coupe I would jump on these. GL

Old 06-04-2008 | 11:48 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Staff Alumni
any pics?

Old 06-04-2008 | 11:58 PM
|
Originally Posted by joaquin03
any pics?
no sir, as noted in the first post.. they are coming on the 9th.. i just got word.. and reason i priced so cheap is because i would like them sold before they come so i can just have em shipped to the new owner to save time/$.. if they come in and i have to have them shipped to me... and then to owner it will be 2800+shipping because of the extra its costing me..

$2800 is a steal, considering the anodized black lips alone are 600$ option...

;-)

Old 06-05-2008 | 12:00 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Staff Alumni
Originally Posted by rijowysock
no sir, as noted in the first post.. they are coming on the 9th.. i just got word.. and reason i priced so cheap is because i would like them sold before they come so i can just have em shipped to the new owner to save time/$.. if they come in and i have to have them shipped to me... and then to owner it will be 2800+shipping because of the extra its costing me..

$2800 is a steal, considering the anodized black lips alone are 600$ option...

;-)
my bad.. i hear you though on the extras.. someone's getting a good deal on these...

bump for Riley

Old 06-05-2008 | 01:30 PM
great deal, free bump for you...the black lips are $150 each wheel alone...

Old 06-05-2008 | 03:06 PM
Nin
if i had a black G i'd totally be interested

Old 06-05-2008 | 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by rijowysock
Triple8sol, you dont want the wheels obviously... so please dont even bother posting. THIS IS A FORSALE THREAD, not a "post your opinion of the hour thread" i dont **** all over your threads, please see your way out of mine.

-thank you,

Lovely. I think I was pretty clear. I need to know the offsets.

You promising that "they fit" means absolutely nothing to anyone who isn't a wheel noob. We need to calculate what sizes/brand of tires we can run, what aftermarket BBK's will work with it, whether true coilover setups will fit in the rear, how much we can lower with springs or coilovers, and the range of alignment settings possible (camber/toe).

Of course, you know all this, but want to play a game and keep them private. I guess so that people won't go and order the same ones after you put in "so much hard work" into figuring them out. If someone wants these wheels, they'll buy your new ones for less than they would pay elsewhere anyways.

I am interested, but width, face/disk, and OFFSETS are vital. This should all be obvious, but you continue choosing to be difficult.

Old 06-05-2008 | 04:05 PM
|
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Triple8Sol

You promising that "they fit" means absolutely nothing to anyone who isn't a wheel noob. We need to calculate what sizes/brand of tires we can run, what aftermarket BBK's will work with it, whether true coilover setups will fit in the rear, how much we can lower with springs or coilovers, and the range of alignment settings possible (camber/toe).

Of course, you know all this, but want to play a game and keep them private. I guess so that people won't go and order the same ones after you put in "so much hard work" into figuring them out. If someone wants these wheels, they'll buy your new ones for less than they would pay elsewhere anyways.

I am interested, but width, face/disk, and OFFSETS are vital. This should all be obvious, but you continue choosing to be difficult.
Here is everything you need to know:

1: They will fit like my DH's which NEVER ONCE rubbed,

2: They need 245/30 or 245/35 fronts and 275/30 rears (falken/yoko/BFG)
if you run michelin PS2 or tires that run "wide" then you would have to drop down 10mm on the width... or add camber, or roll the fender more

3: the rear fenders, MUST be rolled

4: Camber really isnt a problem, when you lower the car.. the front is toe and go anyways (no stock camber adjustment) so if you just have an alignment shop correct the toe.. you are around -2 camber front -3 rear which is more than enough room.. u can even correct it back some and be fine.

5: BBK fitment: the wheels will fit the stock brembo's PERFECTLY.. other BBK fronts will fit fine, only problem is if someone has a BBK with a large 4 piston rear caliper.. their might be a clearance issue of about 2-3mm or so.. which will take a paper slice of a spacer.. but people with these massive BBK's already know they are huge and most likely already have had to do things in past to get the extra 2-3mm of room.

6: Coilovers, plenty of room for both TRUE coilovers, seperate setup coilovers, and even setups that have a remote resevoir on the shock.. on the inside i would say a minimum of 2.5 inches of room between shock and wheel.. minimum of 1.5" inches of room on a true coil setup (spring on the shock)

7: Height, the lower you go the better... i would say this fitment needs AT LEAST 1"-1.5" drop to look decent... but you can go as low as you want and it will only fit better, as you know the lower you go the wheels "dip" in because of how the suspension arms are setup

8: YES, i do know all of this... but if WE (all of the guys running aggressive setups) told everyone, then it wouldnt be "rare" it would be the norm.. which i dont want, and im pretty sure the new owner of the wheels doesnt want... im sorry if this bothers you... but i like the fact when people see a 5.5" rear lip they go "holy crap" instead of "bro i saw that ish like 3 times today"

as you can tell from the above info, the wheels dont fit "crazy" all you need is a 245 front 275 rear which isnt stretched much on 9.5/10.5 and rear fenders rolled... i even have a "fender roller" and heat gun i will loan out to the buyer if they need.. FOR FREE... all i ask is they pay for the shipping.

-riley

Width=9.5 front 10.5 rear
BBK front disk,
rear brembo BBK rear disk (will need slight spacer for those massive *** pot stoptechs or endless)
offsets=beats me..lol

Last edited by rijowysock; 06-05-2008 at 10:41 PM.
Old 06-05-2008 | 04:16 PM
Nin

I've tried getting offsets out of the guy but he won't budge

If you're interested in this set of wheels I'd probably just take his word for it and measure the wheels yourself once you get them in. I'm pretty sure he's gone through a **** load of wheels and knows his offsets. Don't know why he won't share the info but whatever I'm not gonna bother bugging him haha.

Cheers

Old 06-05-2008 | 04:17 PM
Nin
Also if you guys really want to figure out how to get deep lips...google how to measure wheel offsets and do the math yourself.

Old 06-06-2008 | 05:08 PM
Hey man i cant wait to see wat these look like. the T1S in gold u did was sickkk i wanted those so bad. but ya man i give u props these r gnna look sick. bump for a good guy n wheels.

Old 06-06-2008 | 05:56 PM
Nin
Originally Posted by want2modify
Hey man i cant wait to see wat these look like. the T1S in gold u did was sickkk i wanted those so bad. but ya man i give u props these r gnna look sick. bump for a good guy n wheels.
I would've been seriously interested in the gold ones if the front two were step lipped as well...I didn't like the non step lip front with the step lip rear

Old 06-06-2008 | 07:04 PM
fgc moderator
cant wait to see what these look like.

Old 06-06-2008 | 08:04 PM
|
Originally Posted by w0ady
cant wait to see what these look like.
me too, its gonna be hot... people dont realize it.. but when they come and i see em.. ill prolly just say screw it, keep em and then sell em later for over 3k....

its funny how people HAVE to see pics.. wheels are new.. and once used.. will see for more than im posting em because they are gonna be soo hot and rare.

:-/

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Black Lip, Matte Black Center Work Varianza T1S.. CHEAP/NEW fits bbk