Feeler: Volk TE37 Time Attack 19 inch Excellent condition!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Feeler: Volk TE37 Time Attack 19 inch Excellent condition!

Thinkin about selling my Volk Time Attacks and goin back to the big lip look, wheels will be sold with center caps and valve stems but WITHOUT tires. I will include a bottle of touch up paint from performance nissan

BBK Fitment!!!
Wheels: Volk TE37 "Time Attack" Edition
Front: 19x9.5 +22
Rear: 19x10.5 +22
Color: Time Attack
Asking: $2600 + shipping/paypal fees

Old 09-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow you are fu@%ing crazy!!!!......that **** is sex just the way it is....bump for a great deal on rims that make me drool everytime i see them....I have a BS coupe and don't think they would look as good as on black or red.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:01 PM
lol well its just a feeler for now to see if i get any interest in them, but im lowering the car more soon and if i like them after that then ill keep them

Old 09-02-2008, 10:21 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
keep them

Old 09-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
how much shipped to porter ranch, ca. 91326?

Old 09-02-2008, 11:11 PM
these rims are ****ing amazing
if i had the money, id buy em right now
i have a friend with a 350Z and he wants to trade his Gloss Black GTF's for these

soo hot

Old 09-03-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by grayvy
how much shipped to porter ranch, ca. 91326?
PM sent

Old 09-03-2008, 05:16 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
sell me the touch up paint!

Old 09-04-2008, 12:34 AM
Steve,

Not to bash on you or your thread, but man...it seems like every other week you want to sell your car if not a part off of your car..then change your mind and decide not to sell it at all. Why don't you just take time and do some research on what you really want before actually purchasing it dude? I mean honestly, you'd probably save your parents ALOT of money and save yourself trouble by setting your mind on parts that you want for sure. I understand that sometimes people go through different set-ups, styles etc. but you went from:

-Wanting to trade your car in for a truck then changing your mind.
-Purchasing HKS soon after one of my meets, and end up selling that after a few months for your single exhaust.
-Got your Work VS-KF's (badass wheels btw) rocked them for awhile and then changed your mind for the TA TE-37.
-Wanting to sell your car for 33k OBO to purchase a VIP Lexus GS.

and now you've made a feeler thread for your wheels... going through all that stuff doesn't it get tiresome buying and shipping all the time? I understand that you are a young teen g35driver and you are more fortunate than most of the drivers on here having the support of your parents for mods and thats awesome, however...enough of the feeler threads man, if you really wanna sell it then sell it.. just my two cents. Good luck with the sale on some badass rims.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:50 AM
Originally Posted by _revok
Steve,

Not to bash on you or your thread, but man...it seems like every other week you want to sell your car if not a part off of your car..then change your mind and decide not to sell it at all. Why don't you just take time and do some research on what you really want before actually purchasing it dude? I mean honestly, you'd probably save your parents ALOT of money and save yourself trouble by setting your mind on parts that you want for sure. I understand that sometimes people go through different set-ups, styles etc. but you went from:

-Purchasing HKS soon after one of my meets, and end up selling that after a few months for your single exhaust.
-Got your Work VS-KF's (badass wheels btw) rocked them for awhile and then changed your mind for the TA TE-37.

and now you've made a feeler thread for your wheels... going through all that stuff doesn't it get tiresome buying and shipping all the time? I understand that you are a young teen g35driver and you are more fortunate than most of the drivers on here having the support of your parents for mods and thats awesome, however...enough of the feeler threads man, if you really wanna sell it then sell it.. just my two cents. Good luck with the sale on some badass rims.
Well first off, i pay for my mods, i just didnt pay for my car. Second im a mod *****, a wheel ***** primarily, i was goin with different setups to find which one is the best and the JIC is definitely the winner which is why im keeping it. Also i had the HKS for a while until i installed my test pipes, which completely destroyed the sound and i didnt like it. Finally what i do with my stuff is MY business and i dont really see why you have to come into my thread and dog on me. Anyway its a FEELER just to see if i get any interest and since my dad and I got a 240sx to go fast in, i wanted to just make the G look luxurious, not a racer look. Everyone and their mother wants to race me and cops are a PITA as well, i dont do things just to do them, i have a reason. kthnx

Old 09-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
those rims are sex glws

Old 09-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by SteveBlake
Well first off, i pay for my mods, i just didnt pay for my car. Second im a mod *****, a wheel ***** primarily, i was goin with different setups to find which one is the best and the JIC is definitely the winner which is why im keeping it. Also i had the HKS for a while until i installed my test pipes, which completely destroyed the sound and i didnt like it. Finally what i do with my stuff is MY business and i dont really see why you have to come into my thread and dog on me. Anyway its a FEELER just to see if i get any interest and since my dad and I got a 240sx to go fast in, i wanted to just make the G look luxurious, not a racer look. Everyone and their mother wants to race me and cops are a PITA as well, i dont do things just to do them, i have a reason. kthnx
LOL...Now you know how I feel about people who aren't even interested in your wheels, but yet they still give their input in your thread just like you did on mine. Its Just Not Cool...If it was me and I didn't like someone wheels or their listing price I would just honestly be respectful and move on without bothering that person's forsale thread because they're really isn't a need for it.

Last edited by un33ddisshiet; 09-04-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by _revok
Steve,

P.S. SteveBlake - I'm glad you didn't end up getting the VIP Lexus GS400 thats currently forsale in Houston, TX rightnow because I really don't think its even worth $26,500 with a Salvage Title now matter how much $$$ the previous owner put into it.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:55 AM
still selling?

Old 10-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
he mentioned he was selling his car, so it would be safe to assume that he is selling the rims.

shoot him a PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Feeler: Volk TE37 Time Attack 19 inch Excellent condition!