FS[Texas]: Brand new Powerlab GT35R turbo kit for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brand new Powerlab GT35R turbo kit for sale

Well the time has come for my to part with my dream. At least for a little while. Moneys getting a little thin so I'm selling my turbo kit that has been sitting in my garage for months. The reason for the lack of installation... I couldn't find a reputable tuner in the DFW area that I trusted enough to throw a mean turbo on a reasonable stock block and keep it running reliably. That being said I've actually tracked down an amazing tuner in Houston, since then, who has had extensive work/experience with this kit on both G35's and 350z's and whom I would trust to tune my setup. The kit is in perfect condition and I was really surprised at the quality and sheer size of the entire kit. This will definitely produce power when you need it and it generates its prime power at a slightly higher rpm than your twin turbo setups so your engine wont take as much high torque stress during daily driving applications.

The kit contains everything stated on the website (all too much for me to type out, so I'll throw the link and a copy paste). Not a single thing has been taken out of the kit. This is the full kit, including ecu, (not the tuner kit). This also includes the G35 supplemental fitting kit. The waste gate is silver and the blowoff valve is black. I will take pictures and post them when I make it to where the kit is being stored. Until then feel free to ask me any questions and I'll be more than happy to fill you in on what I know. I'm no guru but I know my way around the block with cars.

I'm asking $6,500 for the kit which is $520 less than the best price I've seen online. (If you're pricing them out despite what I've stated, be sure to add in the 120-125 for the g35 supplemental fitting kit). Likewise this kit is in the same condition and packaging it was in at these online retailers, so I feel that the quality of the product is the same while you are savings $520, so pricing the kit at $6,500 is a fair and just price for the quality and condition of the turbo kit. I would prefer local pickup in the Dallas Fort Worth area, but I am willing to ship the kit. If shipped, the buyer just needs to cover the shipping cost and I would consider finding a shipping company you trust as I'm not the most knowledgeable/experienced in finding shipping companies who residentially ship this sort of thing cheaply.

http://www.intensepower.com/pogtsitukiti.html

The kit includes: ( copy pasted)

Turbo Kit Features:
- Garrett GT35R Dual Ball Bearing Turbo with .82 A/R Turbine
- TiAL 44mm External Wastegate (Silver Top)
- TiAL 50mm Blow-off Valve (Silver Top)
- 23 1/2"x12"x4" Front Mount Intercooler
- Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust Piping with 3" Downpipe
- Polished Aluminum Intercooler Piping
- CNC Billet Aluminum High Capacity Oil Pan Spacer
- New Custom Extended A/C Line
- Stainless Braided Oil Feed and Return Lines
- All Necessary Hardware and Installation Instructions
- 600cc (Set of 6 direct fit) Denso Injectors
- TurboXS Engine Management Unit
- TurboXS MAP Sensor
- Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump
- Currently tested on Manual Transmission Cars Only Build Date Oct. 2002 through 2005 Models
- Approximately 15 hour install time
- This kit was designed for 6MT vehicles, 5AT vehicles will require modification of the kit.
- If you are running a dual exhaust a reverse Y-pipe will need to be fabricated.

** please keep in mind the above mentioned""
Your car must be 2002-2005 non revup motor and must be a manual transmission 6mt. An automatic transmission fitting kit must be purchased if you are wanting to install it on a 5AT. Likewise, if you are running true dual exhaust a reverse-y must be fabricated for the down pipe to meet up with the exhaust properly. To save you some time and a couple clicks of the search button a reverse-y costs roughly $150-$250 to fabricate.

Old 04-16-2010, 05:47 PM
bump for good measure.

It's an awesome kit. Biggest single turbo you can throw on a G.

Put those tax returns towards a better cause haha

Old 04-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
Please post pictures with actual item with your name and date on it

Giving you 24hrs

Old 04-16-2010, 07:58 PM
ya pix... I want see what the pipings llook like that connects to the air filter.

Old 04-16-2010, 10:30 PM
Good thing its the weekend. I'll do my best to have the pictures posted tomorrow.

Old 04-17-2010, 05:00 AM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
I can confirm that this kit does fit up to a 07 6mt coupe. The pipe and filter is suppose to aim down towards the driver side wheel but I mounted mine differently:

Old 04-17-2010, 01:20 PM
And the requested pics.

56k beware?

There are the cold air pipes as requested. I have close ups of all the other piping, just a bit lazy to upload them all. This should be a good amount of pictures for y'all. My name and date aren't on all of them but enough of them to show they are real, they are mine, and this isn't a scam.

Some of the fins on the intercooler are slightly bent. Must have happened during shipping. Very easy fix, most likely I'll do it myself, but again the lazyness arises haha.

Again, if anyone wants any other pictures just let me know and I'll do my best to get them posted. Hope this all sparks some interest.

On a side note. Thats awesome that you managed to make it work on a rev-up engine. I know when I bought the kit originally from intense power they were pretty specific that my car needed to be 6mt and 03-05 non rev-up. Glad there has been a way to expand the usability of this kit!

Last edited by 3XaCharm; 04-17-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:54 AM
Received 40 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by bokchilo
I can confirm that this kit does fit up to a 07 6mt coupe. The pipe and filter is suppose to aim down towards the driver side wheel but I mounted mine differently:

Don't want to thread jack, but please make a thread on your build!!!

Old 05-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Free bump Nice kit, i wish it was for me Glws

Old 06-01-2010, 02:12 PM
sale pending

Old 06-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
damn this is the kit ive been pricing out.....grrr

Old 06-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
who is this tuner in houston that you speak of?

Old 06-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Jtran studio's. From the research I've done, these guys have had extensive experience with this specific turbo kit on many g's and z's. They have the tuning software and a killer base map to start from meaning less money spent on tuning time. I'm by no means saying they are the end all tuners.. but I'm from dallas and was going to ship my car down there for them to tune if that says anything about my thoughts on the quality of tune you'd get in the dfw area. (no offense to the tuners in DFW) Just my personal .02... oh and they do beautiful fab work as well for those of you who need a reverse-y fab'd.

Here's their facebook, all the info is just more condensed on their facebook page than anywhere else. Many forums ie: houston-imports, g35driver, and my350z have threads that talk about their reputability. http://www.facebook.com/pages/jTran-...s/173197427710

"hey Jtran you should throw me a free sticker for the awesome free advertising I'm giving y'all haha"