Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This forum is worthless

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2003, 04:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This forum is worthless

Why is it that no on replies to my posts in here. I think this section of g35driver is pointless and should be removed!

My assumption is that there isn't one person who posts in the audio forum that knows their **** from a hole in the ground. (Plenty of people who babble about stereo equipment, but no one polite enough to answer a couple of simple questions) BA HUMBUG!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try elsewhere!

Old 10-20-2003, 04:53 PM
Re: This forum is worthless

Maybe your questions have already been answered several times. Have you tried using a SEARCH tool at the top? Have you tried PM'ing people who may have the answers ur looking for, or the people who have the mod u want? Just keep tryin man, no point in posting a thread like this to get your point across.

It's still a G thang!!

Old 10-20-2003, 06:18 PM

I find this forum quite useful. I got the audio system wiring scheme from here, and instructions on how to remove the door panels, and run the power cable, myself.

To each his own.

Craig Ramseur
03.5 G35C/BlkOb/
Graphite/5AT/Bose/Alpine/17"/
Z-Xtreme Grounding/AutoVation Alum Pedals
vroom vroom

Old 10-20-2003, 06:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you consider what were you asking???......""I need advise on where to purchase some 6.5 replacement mids for all four doors on the base stereo on my 6mt sedan. I already have 2 amplifiers and 2 12" subs. I am looking for the best sound for the $, but don't want to spent way too much. I also need tweeters for the doors."".......the BEST sound for the MONEY???, how can one really answer that? what price range are you at? what you like listen to? it isnt so "simple" to answer...20 bucks for an pair speakers at radio shcaks might sound great to me, but might not for anyone else...simplely said this forum is worthless is simpley not true...s.w.

03 coupe 5AT DG/G premium,performance

Old 10-20-2003, 07:40 PM

This thread is worthless...hmm...maybe if there were some model pix...oh well, if I get my double din dash because of this forum it will be verrry far from worthless to me.

Old 10-20-2003, 07:44 PM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The only reason I can play Mario Brothers on my facroty nav screen is because of this forum.....Far from worthless. Priceless yes, worthhless no way!

Old 10-20-2003, 08:56 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Bro, This forum has peeps in it that have done mostly everything to their rides. They are a wealth of information, so be patient and don't give up on them. Make your questions straightforward and easy and be patient for an answer.
GSM

<font color=red>GSM</font color=red> <font color=black>Silverstone Coupe</font color=black>

Trending Topics

Old 10-20-2003, 08:59 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

This place taught me how to over-ride the safety feature of my Nav system [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] Of course, I can't drop the damned glove box (tried one time-- still apprehensive), so I can't get to the wire, but I can see it! That's what counts, right? [img]/w3timages/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

G

2003.5 Black w/ Willow G35
Premium / Sport / Aero / Winter / Navi / Tint

Old 10-20-2003, 09:12 PM
Deep Sea Moderator

Worthless? It has almost 200 posts and over 1500 replies and it's the newest forum on this site.

Russ

Black w/willow, 6MT Coupe, nav, aero, V1, & TVs all up in the headrests.
Jax, FL

Old 10-21-2003, 12:47 AM

Still worthless. No one has answered my question yet. A lot of criticizing going on as to "how" I posted my questions, yet no answers. I guess everyone here is rich and can afford any $ amount for stereo gear.

I DID try searching and came up with next to nothing.

Obviously I don't want $20 Radio Shack speakers. I'm looking to UPGRADE the factory door speakers (all four). Radio Shack would be a downgrade.

Old 10-21-2003, 02:32 AM

no one can answer that question honestly, it isnt so obvious that radio shack's speakers wasnt the BEST sounding speakers for the MONEY,!!! have you heard them?. no one said that you have to spend lots of money to get good sounding speakers, but everyone's taste are different, purely my guess, but i think thats why you got no reply as of yet, but did you get some reply on your "Infinity Kappa 62.5i 2way 6.5" Speakers" thread???...yes, its beacuse ppl have some experiance with it, so they can give you honest answer...how can one answer "whats best sound for the money"??? as far as where to buy them at?..i always find that local stereo shop are good place to go, you might play lil more over the internet, but its lot easlier to go localy if you have problem with your purchase and you can hear them first before you buy them, its alway good to hear it before you buy the speakers and not base on what other ppl thinks its sounded best for the money...s.w.

03 coupe 5AT DG/G premium,performance

Old 10-21-2003, 06:52 AM

I went ahead and answered your post, but you need to understand that the reason no one answered your questions is because you are VERY vague in what you were asking. If you want quick answers, please provide some more background info so that people know how to answer your question. In any case, i have submitted a reply and can help you if you can anser a few questions as specified in the post to your thread.

BTW- You WILL find out what speakers others have used if you just use the search feature. You can also go to www.sounddomain.com and search for our cars to see what components others have used to give you a better idea of what you want to look for.

Old 10-21-2003, 09:47 AM
Running for his life!!

I feel your pain dude, but I don't think it is worthless. All Car forums that i'm in, the Audio section is slow. Also our cars are still fairly new, and people really haven't experimented with their systems yet, compared to other performance mods.

Keep posting, I look forward in hearing how your audio project comes out.

G35C 6MT / AMG E55

Old 10-21-2003, 11:52 AM

actually you can buy a pair of linear research speakers at pepboys for $20. they don't sound that bad