Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

I need some advice about the Bose System and Bluetooth

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hmm, I found this...seems like it would apply to me:

Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices — Every state has an Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices (UDAP) law. These laws can often be used even if the used car is sold "as is," as long as the dealer is guilty of a verbal deception or a failure to disclose information about the vehicle.

I'll have to look into this some more. Any lawyers on this board that want to chime in?

Old 06-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, the dealer bought the bose amp and got his technician to rewire everything and it all works now. He is going to order the bluetooth control unit and hopefully it will all be done within the next week or two. He didn't buy the amp off ebay like I had suggested him to do, but bought it at a junkyard for $160 because it came with a warranty while the one on ebay didn't. Anyway, music sounds so much better now than before, but still not as good as I thought the Bose stereo should sound. I'll probably add a 10 and call it a day (highs aren't too bad, but not much bass in my opinion).