GTSPEC STRUT BAR...read here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GTSPEC STRUT BAR...read here

Folks I was told by someone that gtspec had come out with a strut bar for our car, because I could never find one,and have used their products in the past for my last car. Which almost entirely had gtspec suspension components on,which eventhough the car wasn't all that fast,it was fun to drive. So I spoke with Noah over at GTSPEC,and was told they are still in the development phase of two bars right now,that are two different styles. They haven't decided which one they are going to release as of yet....today at 400pm. So before you go throwing money down on a bar,or getting quotes,just send them an email,and you will get the same response. I don't know whether or not they have released a preliminary quote to their vendors yet, I can't comment on what I don't know. What I do know is they haven't released a bar yet as per them.

Old 05-24-2007, 04:47 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Old 05-24-2007, 07:17 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
I know there is one sedan with that bar right now. He is testing it. It looks just like the VRT bar and from what I know they worked together (VRT and GT Spec) on that bar.

Intense are good guys, local to me. I have had a few good transactions with them.

Old 05-24-2007, 07:26 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by filanj
Cal, I warned you about these guys!
Hello,

Please explain... If someone has an issue with Intense I would like to remedy the situation. To the OP, I will check with Noah first thing in the morning. Last I spoke to him he had these in-stock and ready to ship.

Thanks Tim and Calvin! We try to give the best possible service we can, and if we don't meet whom evers standards we do apologize. Thank You.

-Mike

Old 05-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
It is not Intense's fault at all --- i was and am the local guinea pig on GT-Spec's Parts. It is unfortunate we have no control of shipping companies so delays we will have to no choice but to be patient.

I am still driving w/o any strut bar for a month again until the production strut bar has arrived. (and the car feels very unsturdy w/o teh strut bar on)

I understand what Intense is going through -- a lot of buyers and a lot of people waiting.... i'll vouch since i work hand in hand w/ intense and everyone at GT-Spec

Old 05-24-2007, 08:20 PM
It seems I wasn't told the whole truth either,my sincerest appologies. I had a concern brought to me,and knew someone over there,and tried to protect the interests of the community,and I know you have a good reputation,but some concerns were raised so I asked. They didn't tell me this..so here you go Intense for all the world to see,buy with confidence folks,because it's good. You have a run of 20 made especially for you... I'm truly sorry.

Hello Douglas,

Those were indeed ours and we were going to release a limited run of 20 of them for Intense Motorsports. We have these in stock and they we’re basically a super version of our soon to be released G35 Strut Tower Bar. Our production one will be very similar to that bar only it will be released with stainless end plates and a an aluminum shaft. The 20 we have were all 100% chromolly and are by far the best bars available. The reason for this is Intense Motorsports takes pride in their name and wanted a limited run of the best we can do. The strut bar was designed by Relentless Autosports’ Scott Bush, formerly of VRT for us to re-engineer and build to a level fitting of the GTSPEC name. The Intense bar was the ultimate bar ever and is the brain child of some of the import industries biggest names.

Thank You,

Noah

GTSPEC

Last edited by Crashtest77; 05-24-2007 at 08:55 PM.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:53 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
Glad to see that Intense and GT Spec were able to come on here and clear things up. Both are great companies and rumors spread like wildfire on here.

Old 05-25-2007, 02:54 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FYI, Yes.............THIS IS my (formerly known as VRT) strut tower brace. I sent it to Noah over at GT Spec for them to look into mass producing these for me with their overseas connections (my fabricator is good, just slow)

I have made and sold well over 75 of these in the last year or so.

Just to clarify, this IS MY strut tower brace (formerly known as a VRT S.T.B. when I was a part of that company), I did design this and am working with GT Spec on SEVERALL projects (this being one). I look forward to working with them in the future in developing some more of my RELENTLESS AUTOSPORTS parts........... With the help of GT Spec

This strut tower brace is made of 4130 aircraft grade chromoly. It is designed to work with all plenums and plenum spacers. It does not fit with the big plastic engine cover, but it does work with the Z engine cover. For more info do a search on "VRT strut tower brace for G35" severall posts should pop up. Hahahaha, I was under the impression that my STB was old news......glad to see it rejuvinate itself Hahahaha. I make these now and have been making them for almost two years.

Last edited by wa2good; 05-25-2007 at 03:07 AM.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:06 AM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by wa2good
FYI, Yes.............THIS IS my (formerly known as VRT) strut tower brace, yes, this EXACT one pictured. I sent it to Noah over at GT Spec for them to look into mass producing these for me with their overseas connections (my fabricator is good, just slow)

I have made and sold well over 75 of these in the last year or so.

Just to clarify, this IS MY strut tower brace (formerly known as a VRT S.T.B. when I was a part of that company), I did design this and am working with GT Spec on SEVERALL projects (this being one). I look forward to working with them in the future in developing some more of my RELENTLESS AUTOSPORTS parts........... With the help of GT Spec

This strut tower brace is made of 4130 aircraft grade chromoly. It is designed to work with all plenums and plenum spacers. It does not fit with the big plastic engine cover, but it does work with the Z engine cover. For more info do a search on "VRT strut tower brace for G35" severall posts should pop up. Hahahaha, I was under the impression that my STB was old news......glad to see it rejuvinate itself Hahahaha. I make these now and have been making them for almost two years.
good to hear, scott.

Old 05-28-2007, 06:16 PM
any chance that this strut bar will fit over a kinetix ssv? Are there any strut bars that do fit over the kinetix ssv? Thanks

Old 05-28-2007, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Mark350GT
any chance that this strut bar will fit over a kinetix ssv? Are there any strut bars that do fit over the kinetix ssv? Thanks

If the VRT fits with my Crawford, it should fit with anything, since it does not go over the plenum. BTW, it's a great mod, the best, by far, STB available for the "G".

Lou

Attached Thumbnails GTSPEC STRUT BAR...read here-stb01.jpg  
Old 05-28-2007, 08:32 PM
how much are they?

Old 05-28-2007, 09:03 PM
yeah that VRT wont fit for my car. it will hit my BOV.

Old 05-28-2007, 11:18 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Just an FYI Stillen now has a front strut brace for the G

http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=STISTRBRC01&c=SU

Old 05-29-2007, 12:28 AM
Overglorified Altima
wth? what is with the release of all these new strut bars? looks similar to the arc/nrg one...with the bracket and all...

i wonder how much it'll be.............

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GTSPEC STRUT BAR...read here