Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion Interested in getting a G35? Ask your questions here! (No Classified Posts)

How much discount can I get on a full loaded 06 MT??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 12:58 PM
G RIDIN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How much discount can I get on a full loaded 06 MT??

Hi

I just sold my VR4 2 days ago and I am looking to get a G35 6MT, and keep till the GTR comes out. I want to get fully loaded and I was wondering if you guys can give some advice on where and how to deal with the infiniti dealerships. I live in oklahoma but I dont mind driving down to texas or somewhere around oklahoma to get it.

I am looking to get the following:

Premium Package $2850
Aero Package $550
Infiniti DVD Navigation System $1800
Rear Active Steer Package $750
Accessories
Splash Guards $210
Carpeted Trunk Mat $80
Base MSRP $33,650.00
Total Packages, Options, & Accessories $6,240.00
Destination & Handling $650.00
Total Configured MSRP† $40,540.00

Model: Coupe 6MT
Exterior: Diamond Graphite
Interior: Graphite Leather

How much discount can I get on it??

Thanks

Mahdi

Old 12-17-2005, 02:57 PM
G RIDIN
I just email the following dealerships and told me to send me a Quote:

Sewell Infiniti Dallas, TX

Crest Infiniti Plano, TX

Grubbs Infiniti Euless, TX

Bob Moore Infiniti Edmund, OK

Jackie Cooper Infiniti Tulsa, OK

Is their any other dealers around here that I should contact?

Thanks

Mahdi

Old 12-17-2005, 03:03 PM
workin...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i would suggest starting @ invoice and working your way instead of msrp and working your way down. i've heard of ppl getting the couple for a few hundred over invoice.

Old 12-17-2005, 03:07 PM
You can buy over the internet at Grubbs. They have a good special for satellte too right now.

Old 12-17-2005, 03:09 PM
G RIDIN
Ohh ok, Thanks a lot for advise. Should I call Grubbs or just wait till they email me back??

Bob Moore Infiniti just email me back and they said they found one that's close to what I want and its 800miles away.

Thanks

Old 12-17-2005, 03:23 PM
If you want good customer service, and a personal experience, don't use grubbs, they are very large and in my experience, only try to move volume and don't care that much about the customer.
I think it better to go to a dealership that doesn't deal with so many different vehicles.

p.s. oh yeah, why in the world did you sell a VR4? I mean.... i know the trannys are made out of pencils, but c'mon, it's a 90's japanese super car! The G will feel slow in comparison, it sure did for me going from a 300zxTT.

p.p.s. not saying that the G isn't a good solid car, it's just no sports car.

Last edited by pop099; 12-17-2005 at 03:27 PM.
Old 12-17-2005, 06:20 PM
G RIDIN
Originally Posted by pop099
If you want good customer service, and a personal experience, don't use grubbs, they are very large and in my experience, only try to move volume and don't care that much about the customer.
I think it better to go to a dealership that doesn't deal with so many different vehicles.

p.s. oh yeah, why in the world did you sell a VR4? I mean.... i know the trannys are made out of pencils, but c'mon, it's a 90's japanese super car! The G will feel slow in comparison, it sure did for me going from a 300zxTT.

p.p.s. not saying that the G isn't a good solid car, it's just no sports car.
Oh I loved my VR4 to death but it was just becoming to big of headache. I just got tired of fixing stuff all the time. Cost to much to fix and has problems all the time. I am just going to keep the G to just drive around and have some fun with it till the GTR comes out and then I am going to sell it and put my order in.

Hmm, I really don't have a choice on what dealer to go to, becuase I want a get a car before end of next week. I go crazy w/o a nice car. So I am going to go anywhere that has the opitions i want and I also want it to be either Graphite Silver or the Lakeshore blue.

here is a picture of my VR4

Thanks

Mahdi

Old 12-17-2005, 06:29 PM
your vr4 looks pretty nice. what kind of numbers/times did it put down?

Old 12-17-2005, 06:58 PM
G RIDIN
Originally Posted by Dieselnuts
your vr4 looks pretty nice. what kind of numbers/times did it put down?

Thanks, It only had downpipe, intake, bov and Greddy profec B set at 14psi (stock is 12psi) and I ran a 13.068 at 103.8mph with a 1.725 60'. Its pretty good time for a car that's almost stock. Stock it had 320hp, so I will say it would be around 380hp. Stock it ran 13.6-14.0

thanks

Mahdi

Old 12-17-2005, 07:46 PM
yeah, i know there biggest downfall was the weight. Sorry to take it off topic, but i was just curious. Ok, so can anyone help this man!?

Old 12-17-2005, 09:19 PM
G35driver Addict
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Are you in TX. I live in Austin and got my 05 6MT for $1k above invoice from Sewell, I worked with Allison Cohen. She is very good and willing to work with you for your business, also quick with email repllies. Don't get the trunk mat. You won't miss it I promise, and you'll save $80. Try www.edmunds.com to get the invoice price and tmv. Orr Infiniti, in Louisiana is also good with price, talk to Jamie and he'll try to match or beat other offer you get. Good luck.

Old 12-17-2005, 09:49 PM
G RIDIN
Originally Posted by izmir41500
Are you in TX. I live in Austin and got my 05 6MT for $1k above invoice from Sewell, I worked with Allison Cohen. She is very good and willing to work with you for your business, also quick with email repllies. Don't get the trunk mat. You won't miss it I promise, and you'll save $80. Try www.edmunds.com to get the invoice price and tmv. Orr Infiniti, in Louisiana is also good with price, talk to Jamie and he'll try to match or beat other offer you get. Good luck.

I am in Oklahoma, I emailed Sewell but havent got any respond. I guess I will call them on monday and talk to Allison.

how is their service??

Thanks

Mahdi

Old 12-17-2005, 10:20 PM
Allison is the bomb! If i was near Dallas I would definitely bought from Allison. She is super nice and easy to work with, as far as prices go, Id say 4.5% above invoice is about fair, anything less is a great deal.

Old 12-17-2005, 10:23 PM
G RIDIN
Originally Posted by tomcatm
Allison is the bomb! If i was near Dallas I would definitely bought from Allison. She is super nice and easy to work with, as far as prices go, Id say 4.5% above invoice is about fair, anything less is a great deal.

cool, I am deft. going to call her then.

Mahdi

Old 12-17-2005, 10:34 PM
Got mine from Crest, didn't get any discounts on the car itself, but the salesman was really cool, and he's constantly giving me crazy discounts and sometimes slipping me free stuff. Got my clear bra done for 350 thanks to him.

keep in mind, that the lower the price on the car, the less commision the salesman gets (i think). So if you seem really cheap, you might not be looked at so highly where it is purchased from.

one more thing, I hope you sell your VR4 to someone who will appreciate and baby it, I'm sick of seeing all the turboed cars from back then being treated so badly and wrecked.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How much discount can I get on a full loaded 06 MT??