Canada Serving Canada.

Yorkville service advisors and managers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 09:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yorkville service advisors and managers

Is it just me or are you all experiencing poor phone manners and the 'I DON'T GIVE A $HIT attitude' from them?

Old 11-23-2006, 09:25 AM
I second that statement. I recently took over a gentleman's lease and the paperwork had to be run through the dealership where the car was initially purchased: Yorkville. I have NEVER been treated so poorly by a car delearship. When i first got there and asked to speak to the manager, he had the nerve to ask the receptionist who i was and what i wanted, while i was standing right there! It left a horrible taste in my mouth and I will never do business with them again. Note: William Wong, the leasing "consultant" is especially unpleasant!
I understand that as a 22 year old male, one might assume that I was simply going to the delearship as a test pilot. However, the deal was already done and I was simply asking them to complete the paperwork for a $500 CAD fee! Perhaps they should not judge younger males so quickly as they are quickly permanently losing their future target market!

-Andrew

Old 11-23-2006, 09:37 AM
i stopped taking my car there after jerry left.

Old 11-23-2006, 09:37 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
sounds like that place is going down hill badly.....

It used to be such a great place for service when Jerry was the SM there.

Old 11-23-2006, 09:45 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by inTgr8r
sounds like that place is going down hill badly.....

It used to be such a great place for service when Jerry was the SM there.
+1.... That's a shame....I used to enjoy going there and seeing Jerry too....Even tho it was a long way for me, I made the effort......

I wonder if they realise that they're shooting themselves in the foot...

C.

Old 11-23-2006, 10:11 AM
Oh man, I hate hearing this. That dealership is so convenient for me, I can't even think about taking the car elsewhere. I guess for now I'll just keep my fingers crossed that they don't screw something up. But I have to agree - it was a much better place when Jerry was there.

Old 11-23-2006, 01:44 PM
Do you guys have any other good recommendations on a dealership in the GTA? I looking to take my coupe in.

Old 11-23-2006, 01:49 PM
I booked my appoint with Oakville (40 minute drive for me). Hopefully it will be good since i've been hearing good things about them.

Old 11-23-2006, 02:19 PM
I have heard good things about the Oakville delearship. Doner Nissan/Infiniti up in Newmarket is excellent too. I have had nothing but positive experiences from there. Speak to Jamie and/or Kent for sales, not sure about a service contact.

Old 11-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Take it to Danny at Oakville Infiniti, even though its a drive and two dealerships away, i'm very happy with the service I get there.

Old 11-23-2006, 04:32 PM
O.F. Administrator
+1 on Oakville.... I go there and Guelph since it's not far from me.
I'd definitely recommend Oakville ...... even tho it's about 40 klicks for me too.

C.

Old 11-23-2006, 04:55 PM
I bought my car from Dixie401 Infinity, but I take my car to Oakville, despite the 30+ min. drive. It is, hands down the best dealership! They make you feel like you actually own a *relatively* luxurious vehicle, as opposed to other dealerships, where it seems like I'm the one doing them a favour by going there.

Nissan/Infinity should really look into this, because it seems like everyone has a bad story about one dealership or another (with the exception of Oakville of course). This is why I like Benz. At least at Mercedes, I can go to any dealership and get my butt kisses appropriately while getting ripped off

Troy

Old 11-23-2006, 06:31 PM
O.F. Administrator
Originally Posted by BigG
I bought my car from Dixie401 Infinity, but I take my car to Oakville, despite the 30+ min. drive. It is, hands down the best dealership! They make you feel like you actually own a *relatively* luxurious vehicle, as opposed to other dealerships, where it seems like I'm the one doing them a favour by going there.

Nissan/Infinity should really look into this, because it seems like everyone has a bad story about one dealership or another (with the exception of Oakville of course). This is why I like Benz. At least at Mercedes, I can go to any dealership and get my butt kisses appropriately while getting ripped off

Troy

LOL, Troy, yeah if you're gonna get ripped, you at least want to be made to feel good about it.
That's not very hard to do is it?.....
Some places haven't even got that going for them.....

A smiling face and friendly professional demeanor is a real good start, to my mind........You can forgive some other shortcomings if they're at least nice...

But some of these places and people just do not have clue 1....

It amazing too that Nissan allows this to go on. Surely Nissan has regional managers that talk to and train these people....

C.

Old 11-23-2006, 07:12 PM
btw, one of jerry's techs now works at downtown nissan. he even recognized my car when i brought it there for my last oil change.

Old 11-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I stopped going there for long... since after Mario left, they just kept on changing service managers / advisors...

However, I notice one funny thing: the service letters that they are sending to me; they STILL USE JERRY's name and signature, I wonder if Jerry can sue them for this?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Yorkville service advisors and managers