Canada Serving Canada.

Oakville Infiniti/Nissan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by indycase
Is that Corey's?

BTW, does anyone know the difference in cost between Nissan dealerships and Infiniti? (say just change the oil and rotate the tires)
Infiniti is about $1 more vs Nissan over in my area for an oil change.

Old 03-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by indycase
Is that Corey's?

BTW, does anyone know the difference in cost between Nissan dealerships and Infiniti? (say just change the oil and rotate the tires)
Yes

Kori's Roti Stop
Address : 1026 Speers, Oakville, ON L6L 2X4
Telephone : 905-849-5510
Category : Caterers, Restaurants
Directory : Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville

G-Force
Dam, yea, just take it in and I am sure those guys will fix you up.
Good luck

Old 03-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Well long story short, the problem is fixed.

Oakville rotated the tires back to front and this problem went away. That tells us that one of the rear tires has slipped a belt or something.

Thanks to all the guys at Oakville.

Old 03-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
So it's fixed your steering but the tire is still not right?

For safety considerations is this something to be looked at by tire experts or does the stealer think its ok?

Old 03-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by RBull
So it's fixed your steering but the tire is still not right?

For safety considerations is this something to be looked at by tire experts or does the stealer think its ok?
True Deane ... only the steering issue is resolved. I will go back to where I bought the snows but that was last year and I doubt Bridgestone warranty will cover anything. Stealer said no harm to drive on the tire as there is no shaking etc. and when mounted on the rear you hardly notice anything is wrong.

On a high note we here in T.O. are expecting +12 deg. C by Thursday next week. Hopefully snows will be off sooner than later and I can finally get outdoors to run as Mississauga is coming up fast.

Old 03-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Infiniti G35 4 doors sedan
Originally Posted by AznTriniBwoy
Yeah man I am Trini

AznTriniBwoy:
Azn - Asian (chinese)
Trini - Trinidadian
Bwoy - Male

Make sure when you go in there and ask for Amory. He is Guyanese. Tell him Dennis sent you
Real cool man. He will fix yuh up for sure.

BTW, there is also a nearby roti shop close to the dealership if u need something to eat while they work on your car.

http://yellowpages.ca/business/ON/Oa...id=&stype%3Dsi

Good luck
Just in the interest of truth I have to mention that I had two services at Oakville, both times dealt with Danny, he is also a service advisor there... the service was just simply excellent... so I would definitely recommend Danny there as well

Old 03-16-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by latte
Just in the interest of truth I have to mention that I had two services at Oakville, both times dealt with Danny, he is also a service advisor there... the service was just simply excellent... so I would definitely recommend Danny there as well
I will further reinforce your statement. I have not dealt with him for service as I always deal with Amory there, but did spoke with him lengthy in regards to my AEM intake vs putting back the stock setup. Very knowledgable and helpful in answering questions. Cool guy too.

Frankie is also cool in there, another service advisor.

UPDATE:

I went in on Wednesday to get the Driver seat Tracks replaced under warranty and was given a 2006 G35X Sedan as a loaner for the day. They replaced it and no more squeaking as well as it was ready for me even before I got there. The loaner was a MAJOR plus for me

I was impressed with the professionalism and work that was done.

I went back this morning because I had a "Service Engine Soon" light come on after a touchless car wash yesterday. The car always seems to hesitate and "buck" when accelerating after a car wash. Maybe because of water being sucked up my CAI that is located in the lower left front grille.

But yesterday was the first time the the light came on and stayed on.

https://g35driver.com/forums/intake-exhaust/145260-hydrolock-behavior.html

After they looked at it, they confirmed that maybe some water did in fact go up there and well it is fine now, and they also reset the code.

But again, they looked after me and made it a pleasant experience.

BTW, the STi in the showroom floor was Danny's own.

Old 03-22-2007, 02:29 AM
Oakville Or Any Other Better Than Willowdale

Hey Guys,

Honestly the worst dealership in my eyes has to be Willowdale Nissan Infiniti. They seem so outdated in terms of Dealership etc. They may be the oldest dealership I guess, but I mean the dealership is so old. Yr 2007 u come to expect a new, more advanced facility. Finally not too professional either.

However I have to tell you one other thing a gentlemen by the name of HOWARD in SERVICE @ wILLOwdale has to be one of the best Nissan especially Infiniti Service Advisors in all of North America. Just go and see for yourself. These isnt a thing he does not know inside out about these cars!

As of today my 2003 G35C(one of first few on the rd. when this generation came out, now tons on rd! haha ) lease ended today. Im a little sad actually. I only had under 70 I had it for 4 yrs. Memories. Buy back to ****in' high so I just had to give it back, not worth it! Residual was ridiculous than! Now Im contemplating for new 07G35Sedan or the 08G37C?? Hmm!?!? Decision Decisions..