Canada Serving Canada.

got raped by Willowdale Stealership again

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jessica
I am wondering the same thing laterly . I really don't think anyone should be treated so badly by Infiniti dealership . I will spend a bit more on Lexus or BMW .At least they treat you with respect when you bring the car in for service .
Totally agree with you Jessica, take my infiniti to the dealer, always headaches and seems to get treated poorly, but take my lexus to the dealer, they treat you extremely well. I even get a car wash and vacumn on a lousy oil change. You wouldn't find that at an infiniti dealership.

Old 09-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hate that Karim fool there...such an irritating guy. I'm going with my dad tomorrow hopefully to book an appoint for some things and I hope all goes well or I'll be fuming .

Old 09-27-2007, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by hullio
I hate that Karim fool there...such an irritating guy. I'm going with my dad tomorrow hopefully to book an appoint for some things and I hope all goes well or I'll be fuming .
Dude wish you best of luck, and hope all goes well. Since l have to go back to the dealer because of the car key issue.

Old 09-27-2007, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by hullio
Dude wish you best of luck, and hope all goes well. Since l have to go back to the dealer because of the car key issue.

Old 09-27-2007, 11:36 PM
wow.. didn't know that Karim guys is world-famous here in GTA area....i thought it was just me having beef with him....

honestly speaking if i knew i'd get this type of customer service then i'd defintely go with a BMW 330CI or Z4 rather than a G35...i do like all aspect of my car (except the squeaking driver seat which has been driving me nuts) and i baby my car as much as to my girlfriend ...but to the end.. as Jessica said.. there is somethig more than simply liking what you are driving and i believe customer service plays an important part..

well. you guys just made me more determined to send my letter to Infiniti Canada now..:P

Old 09-27-2007, 11:48 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Any dealership........!

Unless you stand up for yourself and what you know to be right the dealership
will gladly take your money. You didn't have anything to do with that f^cking
clip or breaking it, just poor design! (period) It's a plastic POS that was never
intended to last. Go over this service writers head, all the way to the owner
if you need to! We work hard for our money, stop giving it away!

Old 09-28-2007, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by JCFW
Totally agree with you Jessica, take my infiniti to the dealer, always headaches and seems to get treated poorly, but take my lexus to the dealer, they treat you extremely well. I even get a car wash and vacumn on a lousy oil change. You wouldn't find that at an infiniti dealership.
Why don't you guys take it to another dealership? Willowdale is infamous for giving people problems with warranty claims, why not just go somewhere else? I bought my car used, and the original owner bought it from Willowdale infiniti. After hearing about the headaches, I went to ALTA Infiniti (ask for Roshell), and the service is remarkable.

My car is an 04 6mt Coupe, lowered with 20'' wheels, and even with that they changed both my compression rods, stabilizer endlinks, driver side visor, Bose HU, clock light bulb, and power steering line. All without any problems or hassles. They wash and vaccuum the car for me all the time. And they give me a loaner car everytime I drop it off. All FREE.

I suggest just spending the time to drive to another dealership and avoid all these problems all together.

OP...Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Old 10-01-2007, 08:07 PM
regarding the going to another dealership... one place I definately DO NOT recommend going to is Doner in Newmarket. apparently you're lucky to get your car in for a service if you don't drop your car off at 8am SHARP even if you have an appointment for 11am but that's another story.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Sorry to hear willowdale infiniti keeps screwing people over. i have never had a problem and Karim has always been nice to me and treated me well but i wont stand to keep going to a place that screws fellow members over.

are there any other dealerships close by that i could go to. i recently moved from donmills and finch to leslie and lawrence...are there any infiniti dealerships around there?

Old 10-02-2007, 11:08 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Willowdale Infiniti has THE WORST service I've ever had in owning over 20 different makes of vehicles over the years and the other Infiniti dealerships are not much better.

It's enough to have me not buy Infiniti again.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by prog35
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Willowdale Infiniti has THE WORST service I've ever had in owning over 20 different makes of vehicles over the years and the other Infiniti dealerships are not much better.

It's enough to have me not buy Infiniti again.
Doesn't infiniti have the lowest repeat customers amount luxury vehicles? it could be the poor the customer service.

Old 10-02-2007, 03:52 PM
hello guys,

here is the most recent update regarding my trunk plate issue with Willowdale Infiniti..

So I faxed a complaint letter to Infiniti Canada on Friday Sept 28th with my VIN #, Service Advisor name, Dealership, pictures of my trunk plates, and what happened at the dealership..

But unfortunately, i haven't recevied anything (not even an email) from them until now as of Oct 2nd, 2007.

I have double-checked the email and phone numeber that i left on the letter.. .... so I guess Infiniti Canad jsut simply doesn't give a sh*t about its young customers.....

i will keep you guys for any future updates..

thanks..

Old 10-02-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm going there in an hour to get a few things checked out:

- my passenger seat is scratched badly but thank g-d i have the Interior Protection pckg.
- sunroof liner is hanging
- the drivers headrest colour is fading? it's kinda whitish
- clear bra is peeling
- the rear deck sub rattles
EDIT: forgot to add another thing:
- they buffed apart my passenger side door and did a HORRIBLE job...there's a halo mark there now and the paint protection is gone and so I need that to get fixed.

Last edited by hullio; 10-02-2007 at 04:56 PM.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Alright, I'm back. Well I got my report done my Howard over there, however, the computer crashed so he told me to come on Friday so they can analzye my problems. Also, does anyone else have this weird rattling sound when you accelerate hard? I guess I should add that to my list.

Old 10-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Just dropped off my car there. Getting new keys, they're going to check out the leather and fix the sunroof. I hope all goes well. Oh and I saw this parked in their parking lot :

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: got raped by Willowdale Stealership again