Canada Serving Canada.

got raped by Willowdale Stealership again

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 09:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
got raped by Willowdale Stealership again

Here is the story.. last weekend when i was waxing my car.. i noticed that the trunk plate (not sure what it is officially called, its the bracket holder around the trucnk lock) came loose and it seems like that thing can fall off anytime....

so i went to the Willowdale dealership this morning and request to get it fixed under the warranty (my car is a 04 G35 with 92,000km on it)...... half an hour later.. the service manager Karim called back and said apprently the plastic clip under the plate is broken and that's why the thing is off the position.. ... and because it seeems like someone physically broke it.. it would not be covered under the warranty (who the f*** would take off that bracket and break off that clip on purpose??!?) ...

to make the matter worse.. he said it'd cost me $46 for the parts and $54 for the labour.. and if i decide not to purchase the parts there.. then he would still have to charge me $54 for so-called the diagnosis fee which only took him less than 3 mins ... so basically i am forced to pay $100 + tax to fix somethign that i expect to get fixed under the warranty......

apparently, this guy Karim is very happy that he finally nailed me down this time.........talking about experience with dealership... Infiniti Willowdale tops No. 1 in the worst service category....

Old 09-27-2007, 09:34 AM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Wow that sucks bro. Sorry to hear. I would've probally raised enough hell that they would not have even thought about charging me for a clip.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:54 AM
CCT-we call down the rain
Thats bull.....

Old 09-27-2007, 10:57 AM
I know that clip you speak on on the rear plate. Mine broke as well but Woodchester was nice enough to fix it for free while my car was in getting an oil change. I would of raised some serious hell if they charged me close to $100. You should send a letter to Infiniti Canada.

Old 09-27-2007, 11:09 AM
Goto Agincourt Infiniti, find Bobby Chan!

-E

Old 09-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by Smartidiot
Here is the story.. last weekend when i was waxing my car.. i noticed that the trunk plate (not sure what it is officially called, its the bracket holder around the trucnk lock) came loose and it seems like that thing can fall off anytime....

so i went to the Willowdale dealership this morning and request to get it fixed under the warranty (my car is a 04 G35 with 92,000km on it)...... half an hour later.. the service manager Karim called back and said apprently the plastic clip under the plate is broken and that's why the thing is off the position.. ... and because it seeems like someone physically broke it.. it would not be covered under the warranty (who the f*** would take off that bracket and break off that clip on purpose??!?) ...

to make the matter worse.. he said it'd cost me $46 for the parts and $54 for the labour.. and if i decide not to purchase the parts there.. then he would still have to charge me $54 for so-called the diagnosis fee which only took him less than 3 mins ... so basically i am forced to pay $100 + tax to fix somethign that i expect to get fixed under the warranty......

apparently, this guy Karim is very happy that he finally nailed me down this time.........talking about experience with dealership... Infiniti Willowdale tops No. 1 in the worst service category....
Totally share your pain pal, honestly l do not see eye to eye with Karim, he is forr of s**t, and he is making the name Willowdale Infiniti go down the drain. Believe me l get the same **** service from him even with my 3rd infiniti from willowdale.

Old 09-27-2007, 12:31 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
this is BS man. They should have let you know it's not going to be a warranty before they started charging anything.

Stand your ground and make them replace it for free.

Old 09-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
^^ditto, theres noone higher than him you can talk to, a supervisor or something?

Old 09-27-2007, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by JOKER
this is BS man. They should have let you know it's not going to be a warranty before they started charging anything.

Stand your ground and make them replace it for free.

welll.. he did call me and informed me that it'd cost me $100.00 before he started replacing that thing.. i am just uncomfortable with the fact that i felt i was forced into getting this job done at their dealership or else i'd pay them $54.00 for a 10 seconds checkup...

Old 09-27-2007, 01:40 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
Find a boss or the highest person you can talk to

And tell him straight up.

I don't mind paying $100 but I don't want to be taken advantage off.
Is this looks like something I would brake off, or somebody else brake off.
If you guys willing to loose a costumer over $100 then there is nothing I can do about but to complain to INFINITI for a sh!tty service I got here.

Old 09-27-2007, 05:19 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Smartidiot

.. So why don't we all call this stealership and let them know that I will never take a car into them and will tell everyone that would listen the same because of what they did to you and mention Karimmer's attitude specifically. Shoot me the # and I'll bend an ear. In any case do the complain up the ladder and letter to Infiniti Ca.

Old 09-27-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by whatacar
.. So why don't we all call this stealership and let them know that I will never take a car into them and will tell everyone that would listen the same because of what they did to you and mention Karimmer's attitude specifically. Shoot me the # and I'll bend an ear. In any case do the complain up the ladder and letter to Infiniti Ca.
thanks for all the love here guys....i really have no say to this guy when i picked up my car this afternoon..i didnt wanna make a scene out of it as i was really tired from a full day of work... anyways..... i will just write a letter to Infiniti Canada and let them know the sitaution.......by then it'd be up to them to decide how to take care of this issue..

i will keep everyone posted..

thanks again!

Old 09-27-2007, 05:47 PM
The more I read about getting screwed by Infiniti service makes me wonder if I bought the right vehicle. I love the car but there is more than just liking what I drive. I had a Mercedes Benz before this and I was never charged a cent form them to look at my car and recommend what needed to be fixed. At times they even told me to go to an independant repair shop for service because it would be cheaper. I even went to a different dealership in the D/FW area with no charges. Infiniti needs to reevaluate there customer service policy.

Old 09-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Service

I am wondering the same thing laterly . I really don't think anyone should be treated so badly by Infiniti dealership . I will spend a bit more on Lexus or BMW .At least they treat you with respect when you bring the car in for service .

Old 09-27-2007, 06:29 PM
That "diagnosis fee", it can't be legal to spring that on you after the fact is it? If they're going to charge for that, they have to tell you beforehand don't they?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: got raped by Willowdale Stealership again