Canada Serving Canada.

Dealership dropped my factory rim

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2004 | 04:12 AM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Re: Dealership dropped my factory rim

I've heard nothing but good about Yorkville Infiniti, and altho it's downtown, I wouldn't have any qualms about getting service there. I've dealt with Jerry by phone and been treated respectfully and in a very helpful manner.

Neohh,
You shouldn't need rebalance just because of wheel changing. Wheels and tires do go out of balance with time and wear, and it's possible for the disk to cause an imbalance condition, but just changing wheels shouldn't require rebalancing. Just be sure the mating surfaces are clean.[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=black>Silverstone Coupe</font color=black>

Old 04-29-2004 | 11:52 AM
|

neohh: sorry I dun really know either... I just aked those service guy and he just said sure why not... so that's why I brought to rebalance it.

Yea but I guess GSE already answered UR question.

[b][i]G35cp-Silverstone+AllTinted
See me? Light twice, honk once then smile

Old 04-29-2004 | 02:25 PM

Hi PrettyPrincez,

Sorry to hear about your ordeal. Dealerships that put you through that much grief and then on top of it make it sound like it's your fault has no business being in business.

I've owned Nissan's for the last 12 years from having a 280ZX Turbo, and 2 x 240SX's and had one very distasteful experience with Agincourt Nissan about 10 years ago and vowed never to go back even though they are the closest Nissan service centre to me.

I can clearly see that through all these years and from people's comments, they have NOT cleaned up their act at all. And I believe that it all stems from irresponsible management. I thought I would give them another chance about 4 years ago in getting an estimate on service. The minute I stepped in the door, their attitude told me everything I needed to make me ask myself "Why the heck did I even bother!".

Now I go to Yorkville Infiniti strictly because of Jerry. I've been going to Jerry for service for the last 6 years from Avenue Nissan to Willowdate to Sherway and he has been nothing short of exceptional in caring for my Nissan vehicles. From experience and many years enjoyment from my NIssan (s), I can't say enough about Jerry and recommend him highly.

Jerry is a member of many car enthusiasts forum including G35Driver and understands the passion we have for our cars. P.Priincez, drop Jerry a line the next tiime you need some advice or service. He won't let you down.

As for Agincourt, I cringe whenever anyone mentions that they got service there. And it's the exception that I take note of someone getting good service.

G35 Coupe 6MT Brilliant Silver
Tinted Windows
7 -Wire Hyper Ground System
Hyper Voltage System
Aluminum Pedals
Complete Front-end Clear Bra

Old 04-30-2004 | 10:29 AM

I've had my 04 Coupe for 8 months now and have brought it to Jerry at Yorkville for oil change twice along with mounting winter tires/rims and other mods (aluminum pedal, HGS and HVS). Both times I have received excellent, professional and courteous service. Even changed back my summer rims/tires no charge! I highly recommend him too.

When shopping for the coupe, I went to Agincourt and the sales person there was very helpful and friendly, but the waiting list was too long at the time. I did not go to the service department so cannot comment on that. I ended up buying from Johnny at Willowdale - unfortunately, the service manager there was not so friendly when my wife had to pick up a loaner so they could repair the dealer lot damage (ding on fender). In fact, he gave bad attitude so too bad for them - I just gave $3k+ in maintenance/mods revenue to Jerry at Yorkville instead...

Old 05-02-2004 | 01:54 AM

PrettyP > Long time no see/chat girl. How've u been? Other than the fact that you are now included in the "I got screwed by Agincourt Infiniti Service Dept." group. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

All kidding aside. I'm sure somebody there reads these forums. I know some people at Alta Infiniti who reads these forums. It's times like these where Canadian and specifically Torontonian G35 members come together and help/advise/support each other so well. I miss you guys! *tear* Haha!! Can't wait to see you all with your shiney cars at the next meet.

p.s. It's time you find another Service Dept. that treats you better than that PrettyP. Make sure they take off your tire and put it on your "new" rim.

It's still a G thang!!