Canada Serving Canada.

GTA - Detailing 'How to' Meet '09

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by zeidik
dude everyone has forgotten about him and no one really cares wat car went 250 if you really think that way then you got something else coming to you or you just dont drive enough.
what do you mean by this? what do i have coming to me i dont understand? enlighten me

Old 06-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if you have bmw you should know that its a tradition with those guys and same with the rx7s.
I have a BMW and an RX7. We play at the track.

Old 06-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Man on Man. Did I log onto a US forum?
Zeidik, thanks for the feedback. I think it was constructive and in no way disrespectful to those who gave of their time and space to make this meet a great success. Money was raised for Charity and we all got to see each other.
Maybe a group of the younger drivers could set up a meet as well. I'd love to come and see what's up. I'm sorry an older person ( We have "OFC old farts club and COFC crabby old farts club members here as well. I assume it was a wannabe COF who made the comment to StClairWest.) made an inappropriate comment. Probably wishing he was as young so he could enjoy the G longer. Seems Stclair has his number and is capable of handling it on his own. I'll be there just to see someone eat crow.
Many of us OF's forget ........... to chill and jump to defend any member who puts out an effort for the enjoyment of others if we feel they were dis"d.
Again, I don't take it in a negative way because I honestly think you were just stating you opinion and not knocking what others did.
Looking forward to the next meet and hoping for as big a turnout, but I'm happy with 6 G's and a 12 pack ( at a bar of course )

Old 06-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
Its funny so much people always judge and blame it on the age. Im on here trying to respect everyone like people want to be respected. I am not a punk and i WORKED HARD for everything i own with out my parents help. And yes i AM 21 but please treat me the way you want to be treated, you guys dont want to see how i REALLY am. Im not looking for trouble but if i feel disrespected believe me i wont take that lightly. I wonder how AGE makes you a better man then the next.....

Old 06-03-2009, 06:20 PM
I dont know why people take things so seriously like they can not read things properly, why so much drama lol.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by stclairwest
I dont know why people take things so seriously like they can not read things properly, why so much drama lol.
Thanks for the smile, nicely said.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
I don't know what's happening!!!

Same PM your email, I've got some high res photos of your car

Old 06-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yes too much Drama. Sorry whatacar, I totally mis-read your post, I thought it was a continuation of zeidik's post, in which his was directed at me.

But I do think somewhat like an OF, lol.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:39 PM
jokes on us OF's. It's all good Kingrukus.

Old 06-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Cleaned up the thread. Two things, I wasn't going to bother but ya, now I am.

First, it bums me out that some people may not had had a good time. We had to turn people away from the meet who probably would have come and enjoyed the detailing demo. It's too bad they didn't get to. Second, regarding advertising, I think I can speak for Shaun and Vic when I say none of us need advertising. I'm booking into July. I did this because I like the g35driver guys. If I wanted to advertise I'd have handed out cards or scheduled appointments, not shown people how to do it themselves.

Either way, I am glad it was a mostly successful meet.

Old 06-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Honestly i had a great time, it was a good experience. Thanks again to you Picus and everybody that organized this meet.

Old 06-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
I dunno what everyones saying, cause im to lazy to read the posts lol but i had a great time, meet some new ppl, and learned some new things. I swear everytime kevin said "you shoudnt be doing this" "if you do this ure a dumbbass" and "imma hunt u down when u do this" i was the guy standing there thinking, wtfff thats allll i do LOL

Old 06-03-2009, 09:16 PM
to clarify all i said was i wished for a cruise or something more sport oriented at the meet. i liked the fact that there were so many Gs in one spot and checking out some of the cars. i didnt meant to disrespect anyone!! i actually learned something about cleaning cars which i didnt know (the dust on the rag even tho its in water/soap) i also really enjoyed the photos!! and drives there and back it really makes you feel special wen you cruise along side so many Gs but some of the ppl here took it really personally and sorry if i hurt anyones feelings lol

for the advertisement comment like some ppl say no advertisement is bad advertisement as long as you get ur name out there so having a car meet at ur shop helps ur status im sure which is cool i support that. again i wasnt hating an anyone and its not like regretted coming i just misunderstood the origins of the meet that it was simply a chill laid back meet rather then sport oriented thats why i was a bit let down but for the type of meet it was it was good!!! cant go wrong wen over 40 Gs show up lol.

Old 06-03-2009, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by intense660
what do you mean by this? what do i have coming to me i dont understand? enlighten me
idk how you didnt understand that lol.. but wat i meant was that no one cares about the guy that went 250 everyone has forgotten him news cops whom ever and if you think the cops keep tabs on infinitis more cuz of him then your sadly mistaken and by wats coming to you was like a way of saying if you believe cops care then ur wrong sort of thing lol..

ppl here really have nothing better to do then take things personally. cheer up guys! its an online forum were we discus our cars not take things personally

Old 06-03-2009, 10:09 PM
idk how you didnt understand that lol.. but wat i meant was that no one cares about the guy that went 250 everyone has forgotten him news cops whom ever and if you think the cops keep tabs on infinitis more cuz of him then your sadly mistaken and by wats coming to you was like a way of saying if you believe cops care then ur wrong sort of thing lol..

ppl here really have nothing better to do then take things personally. cheer up guys! its an online forum were we discus our cars not take things personally
everyones entitled to an opinion though right? im just saying because it happens to be the fastest anyones been caught in the gta. why am i wrong? are you a cop?

have you ever been profiled for racing even though you havent done anything of that sort? i honestly dont know on your case, but i can say i have. and im pretty sure that the officer that pulled me over cared (got stuck fighting this bs over a year in courts). luckily this was before that stupid bill came out. nothing against you personally but im just stating my case. i just dont want anyone here to get screwed over by the man like i did.

Last edited by intense660; 06-03-2009 at 10:16 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GTA - Detailing 'How to' Meet '09