Canada Serving Canada.

Street Racers lose their cars - Ferrari and M6

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not to get off topic here but did anyone happen to notice the road they were on? It looks like it would be an awesome road for a G35 group tour. Lots of hairpin turns.

I'm not sure that I could resist the urge to exceed the speed limit either. I'm just saying!

I should probably just shutup now.

Old 12-01-2010, 01:49 AM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
Special and unique you are those for sure, others have discussion whether we agree or not we are debating you post drivel. You are unique
Yeah, my 'drivel' versus your whining in the engine bay pix thread about how you don't feel special anymore. You denigrate the products offered by a vendor (and my friend) not because its poor quality, but because its of such high quality that you don't think your car stands out anymore. Seriously, who does that? Who is so vain that they have to make a statement like that? Get over yourself bro.

I have to ask though, in all seriousness, what's with all the hostility? We've only had one disagreement on this site (mentioned above) and I've gone out of my way to compliment your car on numerous occasions.
I have noticed lately you have have tons of pointless posts, you seem sad sorry i will let you continue to run your worthless post count up without further interruption!! Continue being special and unique
I'm actually quite happy these days

As for pointless posts, over the last day I've helped a guy with fuel issues, helped a member track down a part, calmed a guy's fears about his suspension, and gave advice to a member that's about to go FI (even though his questions have been answered many times before). You've spent the past day arguing for the rights of illegal street racers and referring to women as broads. Again, I'll put my record up against yours any day.

Last edited by bigc; 12-01-2010 at 01:58 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:53 AM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
You clearly have a grudge you have been holding against me for a year maybe it is time to let it go do we need to hug it out as well

I have also in the past given you compliments on your car so i am not sure why you still hold a grudge over something that in no way had anything to do with you. I remember now you argued a little with me about it, bringing more attention to the comment. I guess if it bothered the party involved he should have stepped up and PMed me I would have removed the comment no questions asked but he didn't. i WILL NOT respond any further to you here if you want to keep chasing me around taking little pot shots at my posts which maybe thats why i think your posts are worthless you have likely been doing this for awhile and i never caught on I guess thats your purgative, if you want to discuss it further feel free to PM me.

I edited it Big C, can we be friends??

Last edited by Sylvan lake V35; 12-01-2010 at 10:21 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:02 AM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
You might not be alone in your thoughts about that road.

Originally Posted by SammyJL
Not to get off topic here but did anyone happen to notice the road they were on? It looks like it would be an awesome road for a G35 group tour. Lots of hairpin turns.

I'm not sure that I could resist the urge to exceed the speed limit either. I'm just saying!

I should probably just shutup now.

Old 12-01-2010, 10:10 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by RBull
You might not be alone in your thoughts about that road.
Sam and Deane, (and indeed all involved here),

I'm sure most of us, if not all of us, have had those kind of thoughts -- to me it's quite normal. These aren't ho-hum boring rides we're driving here and to test some of the car's capabilities discretely and carefully is done on occasion......and with many, many of us ON A TRACK is mostly where it's done, not on busy public streets and at such speed.

We've all got more common sense than that and could understand the consequences of driving in such a fashion.

Peace brothers. We're all nice, common sensical people, part of the same club know as 'Driver.

C.

Old 12-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
I agree that road makes me drool, red35 and I both agreed it looks like the kind of road that things like this would happen on.

Old 12-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
...You clearly have a grudge you have been holding against me for a year maybe it is time to let it go do we need to hug it out as well

I have also in the past given you compliments on your car so i am not sure why you still hold a grudge over something that in no way had anything to do with you. I remember now you argued a little with me about it, bringing more attention to the comment. I guess if it bothered the party involved he should have stepped up and PMed me I would have removed the comment no questions asked but he didn't. i WILL NOT respond any further to you here if you want to keep chasing me around taking little pot shots at my posts which maybe thats why i think your posts are worthless you have likely been doing this for awhile and i never caught on I guess thats your purgative, if you want to discuss it further feel free to PM me.

**edit i was going to delete this to avoid any further drama, but the more I think about it the more I wonder if everytime you see me post you take a shot from the cheap seats because honestly I do notice your annoying posts alot lately now that you let the grudge you have been harboring out it makes more sense to me now....aaahhhh a moment of clarity**
I have no grudge against you which is why this is all the more puzzling to me. We had one disagreement months ago, and, in my mind, that was it. I really don't know why you think I'm chasing you around the forum. We rarely post on the same topics (particularly in FI cause I can only competently speak on S/C stuff), and I'd bet if you looked back you'd see I've complimented, praised, or agreed with you the VAST majority of the time. Seriously man, I don't have anything against you, but if you feel this way, I'll take extra care to avoid discussions in which you are participating.

Anyway, I try not to get into these arguments with people (outside of the politics forum), but I really did find your initial comment overly personal. Although its not very productive, if someone attacks my reputation or character you can bet I'm going to respond in kind.
I edited it Big C, can we be friends??
Of course man, and no need to edit. Its healthy to air our issues once in a while.

Old 12-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Canadians shouldn't have cars that fast anyways.

Old 12-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ I hear you. Its hard to drive them to their potential dodging Polar Bears through the streets of our frozen tundra. Not to mention its HELLA difficult to make a garage size igloo. But we just keep on truckin up here on this far away continent from America.

Old 12-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
^^^^ ^^^^

Old 12-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by 6MTKeith
^ I hear you. Its hard to drive them to their potential dodging Polar Bears through the streets of our frozen tundra. Not to mention its HELLA difficult to make a garage size igloo. But we just keep on truckin up here on this far away continent from America.
.....because they are Canadians....

I am sure the polar bears don't help Canadians driving either. There are very few cars in Canada. Most of them use a snow mobile as a primary source of transportation. Not much use for a garage over there.

Old 12-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
why didnt they just outrun the police ? thats what i would of done if i had that kind of car

Old 12-01-2010, 04:46 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by dukehotty
So true. Only 3 people even have a license up here: Jacques Villeneuve, Paul Tracy and Ron Fellows.

Old 12-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dukehotty

I am sure the polar bears don't help Canadians driving either. There are very few cars in Canada. Most of them use a snow mobile as a primary source of transportation. Not much use for a garage over there.
Hahaha, so so true. I just got a brand new Saskatchewan seal skin one piece snow suit, so no need for cockpits and heaters here. I do need my garage for all my canoes and rubber boots though.

Old 12-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
You know whats worse about this the US namely Alaska is higher then most of Canada and its inhabitants. Dont know why we are saying they are primitive and shouldnt drive.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Street Racers lose their cars - Ferrari and M6