Canada Serving Canada.

Avoid markham infiniti

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
w1ck3d64: you should get in contact with the owner of MARKHAM INFINITI. Not to bash on the dealer. Just ask to google the dealer haha. That should speak volumes, when he/she sees the negative comments about the dealer. As to the GM of the Stealership, everyone knows that there is always two sides to a story. And when you get these many complaints about you guy's attitude, i highly doubt all of these people are wrong. Doesnt matter what kind of "statistics" you have. I would bet the owner has no knowledge of this situation. Which really sucks.

Old 01-24-2011, 05:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by maclovio
w1ck3d64: you should get in contact with the owner of MARKHAM INFINITI. Not to bash on the dealer. Just ask to google the dealer haha. That should speak volumes, when he/she sees the negative comments about the dealer. As to the GM of the Stealership, everyone knows that there is always two sides to a story. And when you get these many complaints about you guy's attitude, i highly doubt all of these people are wrong. Doesnt matter what kind of "statistics" you have. I would bet the owner has no knowledge of this situation. Which really sucks.
I'm thinking about that one as well. In the mean time, if everyone has some spare time, please let your friends, family and colleagues know about this laughable dealership.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:50 PM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
Every time I have seen a dealership defend bad service they ALWAYS say the customer was abusive/aggressive It is an easy way out, oh we didn't fix his problem because he was aggressive how long did he get the run around before he became frustrated and agitated surly he didn't show up and got treated well and just blew his cork. If you have gotten treated like a second class citizen long enough after spending a bunch of money most people do lose their cool. The fact that you quoted some hair brain idea from another web site that the car was stolen driven, damaged then parked back in the garage is idiotic.

I like how the defense for poor service and the lack of a plan to improve service is based on a statistical rating even though multiple bad reviews on this one web site alone : Never once did he admit to having poor service or working to give better service almost like all of the bad experience on here are a lie and didnt happen or it was difficult customers Mostly enthusiasts come to this forum so people that take alot of pride in the vehicles they drive...maybe if your car is simply a form of getting around you would be satisfied with sub par service but it seems from everything I have read on this site over the years if you are passionate about your car AVOID MARKHAM INFINITI because if a mistake happens it is because you are reasonable .

Last edited by Sylvan lake V35; 01-24-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:51 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
^ Well put.

If this was an isolated case with Markham than whatever......no biggie as every dealership has their share of disgruntled customers. However, this is not an isolated case and that members of this forum have been complaining about this dealership for years here.

When I've heard the constant horror stories of Markham over the years here, I was always truly glad that my dealings with O'Regans in Halifax have been top notch.

Old 01-24-2011, 10:20 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
It makes a huge difference when the Dealership takes care of you. I too am so glad my Dealership was great to work with, because of that I am on my 3rd Infiniti from Guelph Infiniti. When are some of these places going to learn Good Service will yield them Good Returns.

Old 01-25-2011, 09:27 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
So who won this one?

The interwebs or the dealership?

Old 01-25-2011, 12:57 PM
Unreal

Originally Posted by Project
Sounds like the dealership has a bunch of douche canoes owning and working it.

I couldn't agree more with this quote.

It's a terrible story and I believe it 100%.

I've had my fair share of bad, less than positive, inappreciative customer service from Infiniti Stealerships that I stay away from them now. There are many great auto mechanics that are trust worthy and provide quality work. Sometimes, even if it’s a far drive, it's still worth it with the quality of the customer service you receive.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the heads up

Old 01-25-2011, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by anotherOAKg
So who won this one?

The interwebs or the dealership?
it's not so much who "won"...the only reason I posted is to give fair warning to others in the GTA and also a reminder that they should search info on dealerships before dealing with them

Old 09-20-2012, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by 350Zed

I've had similar experiences with Markham Infiniti.

They do decent work......and.....their attitude is terrible throughout the entire service shop.
I hate to bump up this really old thread but .....it's Sep 2012 and look what I found when I went to Google if I was the only customer getting the "attitude" from Markham Infiniti's service department....

I can confirm the "no smile" [read the 1st post for background]. I got an attitude and body language as soon as I walk in [including not acknowledging my presence, no greeting, no "hi", just the "what do you want" look, making me stand there like an idiot for over 5 minutes while the service advisor carry on his current task at hand standing a few feet from me]. All these things made me felt I was there to beg for their service and to take my money. Maybe their service entrance setup partly contributed to this or they need a greeter like Walmart at their service bay.....I dunno....In any case, this wasn't the only less than welcoming experience I had at Markham Infiniti, I just chucked the last couple occurrences as someone having a bad day & excused them previously.....but this was the last draw after having my car serviced there for the last 2 years.

The initial "what do you want" look turned into the "what do you want" attitude when I finally get the "privilege" to speak to their service advisor [and I had an appointment]. I was unhappy enough that I walked around the dealership in search of their dealer principle to file a compliant that day but my wife stopped me after I failed to find anyone significant in the first 2 minutes. Upon reading this thread, I am now glad that she did.

I will take my business somewhere to see if I get a totally different experience from the Infiniti brand even though I had hope that after completing the customer satisfaction survey online, Markham Infiniti would get better.

Btw, I have no issues with their work or their prices....just their "couldn't care less" attitude...unfortunately for them, this is not how I want to be treated when I am spending my money so I will give another Infiniti dealer a chance to earn my money. As an aside, I get much courteous service even with my Subaru.

I don't want to re-ignite this as a Markham Infiniti bashing thread, so if anyone had an "EXCELLENT" service experience at Markham Infiniti, please share.

Old 09-23-2012, 01:28 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by lowbeeZ
I hate to bump up this really old thread but .....it's Sep 2012 and look what I found when I went to Google if I was the only customer getting the "attitude" from Markham Infiniti's service department....

I can confirm the "no smile" [read the 1st post for background]. I got an attitude and body language as soon as I walk in [including not acknowledging my presence, no greeting, no "hi", just the "what do you want" look, making me stand there like an idiot for over 5 minutes while the service advisor carry on his current task at hand standing a few feet from me]. All these things made me felt I was there to beg for their service and to take my money. Maybe their service entrance setup partly contributed to this or they need a greeter like Walmart at their service bay.....I dunno....In any case, this wasn't the only less than welcoming experience I had at Markham Infiniti, I just chucked the last couple occurrences as someone having a bad day & excused them previously.....but this was the last draw after having my car serviced there for the last 2 years.

The initial "what do you want" look turned into the "what do you want" attitude when I finally get the "privilege" to speak to their service advisor [and I had an appointment]. I was unhappy enough that I walked around the dealership in search of their dealer principle to file a compliant that day but my wife stopped me after I failed to find anyone significant in the first 2 minutes. Upon reading this thread, I am now glad that she did.

I will take my business somewhere to see if I get a totally different experience from the Infiniti brand even though I had hope that after completing the customer satisfaction survey online, Markham Infiniti would get better.

Btw, I have no issues with their work or their prices....just their "couldn't care less" attitude...unfortunately for them, this is not how I want to be treated when I am spending my money so I will give another Infiniti dealer a chance to earn my money. As an aside, I get much courteous service even with my Subaru.

I don't want to re-ignite this as a Markham Infiniti bashing thread, so if anyone had an "EXCELLENT" service experience at Markham Infiniti, please share.

over the 4.5 years i have owned my g, and know most of the reviews about that place, i have not even witnessed a single person saying one nice thing about them. there are better dealers in GTA, people always praised oakville infiniti couple of others i cant remember of.i actually tried nissan at eglinton avenue for my accelrator pedal(750 bucks for diagnosis, labor and parts, which i know the labor cost of 2.5 hr is a joke for that small thing), it was pretty expensive but at least they had an okay attitute.