Canada Serving Canada.

Acorn/Tuner style lugs for after market wheels.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 09:42 AM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by rpm&my_G35
Yes, Finally!
I knew a few months ago I would buy them if they where still available. I was a little worried you might still be in the running and beat me to them.
I am really looking forward to having them on in a few weeks. I sure hope they look nice.

Also, I spoke with the guys at CAA (formerly Midas) in Kitchener. If I remove them myself, they will swap out my OEM front strut coil springs, with the ProKit springs, for about $50 if I bring them in. Seems like a fair deal to me to save a couple hours and be safe.

After I get the ProKit installed and the new wheels on, I should probably drive on them a few days before getting the alignment setup. The ProKit is previously used (by another Canadian forum member) so shouldn't take long to settle in, right?

Still looking for some lugs too.
Whats the purpose of the open ended lugs being open ended?
It shouuld look real nice Paul. I was thinking of it but after showing a bunch of friends and family the pics of them on the G when it was Ian's they all said they liked my wheels better on the G mainly because the silvers match pretty good.....so I decided to keep mine. I think the DPE's would suit the black better....can't wait to see pics