Canada Serving Canada.

M35, M45 Report Toronto Star

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 01:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey

Originally Posted by GEE35X
hehe, We can all feel your excitement Colin. I bet you have every bit of information that has been available for the new M in a special folder at your side at all times too. ehhhhh?
You are even getting me and the missus wound up, on Saturday mormings the first section Karen looks at in the Star is the wheels section to see if there are any write-ups. She found that one last weekend before me.
I also emailed my salesperson just the other day to let me know when they get their first new M in. I can't buy, yet, I just want to see it in person.
Wayne
Im pretty sure that u will have access to the M45 first at the Auto Show before it hits the dealers!

Old 02-01-2005, 01:39 AM
Damn, what a great thorough write up by Jim Kenzie, Im telling u when I first saw the M45 at the NAIAS(Detroit AutO) I said to myself yet another great product by Infiniti. Once my fathers Lease ends on his 02 Cadillac STS, I think his two options will be the All NEW 05 STS or the 05 M45(Sport), I would not look at any other cars other than these two. Big time value and well priced especially when it comes to the M45.

Old 02-01-2005, 05:21 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
I've finally got pricing on the M45 Sport. MSRP is $71800 but it includes all options down to the LDW system, DVD entertainment system, Navi and a host of other toys--- everything..... I think they'll move down to $70k but not much more being a new car and scarce.

They're arriving at showrooms now. I heard from Guelph Infiniti and an M35X fully loaded arrived today, and soon they'll have an M45 Sport (sold already) and an M45 Luxury.

Last edited by Msedanman; 02-02-2005 at 02:43 AM.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up canadian driver M review

Here is a just released review of the new M just for you Colin.

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/pw/06infiniti_m.htm

Deane

Old 03-08-2005, 10:29 PM
O.F. Administrator
It's in guys and gals. Tomorrow morning (Wednesday) 11:00.
C.

Old 03-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by gsedanman
C.
Congratulations Colin I hope you can get some sleep tonight. Give your ride a couple of gentle revs for me tomorrow. Can hardly wait to see it.
Wayne

Old 03-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
C.
Hey Colin, great to hear.

I love the day of picking up the new ride.
I usualy take that day off, since I'd be totally useless at work any way

I'll give you a PM one day next week to arrange for the mid-pipe....
I knew if I waited long enough I'd get a chance to see the new ride

Old 03-09-2005, 09:38 AM
PDT
Congratulations Colin. Let's hope spring comes soon so you can really enjoy the new ride!!

Old 03-09-2005, 06:40 PM
Rated M

Thumbs up

C.

A huge congratulations

Right on Colin. I'll bet you're either driving it now or playing with all of the gizmos on that thing.

Can't wait to see the car and the proud papa.

Deane

Old 03-09-2005, 10:50 PM
O.F. Administrator
hahaha, Thanks all. Yes I've been busy playing and reading -- owner's manuals gallore with this ride.
Awsome stuff.. a really special ride.
All I have so far is what they emailed me from the Dealership for their own records. I'll post more later when I get more caught up with reading and playing........
thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement.....

Colin

Attached Thumbnails M35, M45 Report Toronto Star-mini-colin-m.jpg   M35, M45 Report Toronto Star-mini-m-brant-nissan.jpg  
Old 03-10-2005, 07:30 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
hahaha, Thanks all. Yes I've been busy playing and reading -- owner's manuals gallore with this ride.
All I have so far is what they emailed me from the Dealership for their own records. I'll post more later when I get more caught up with reading and playing........

Colin

Man, that is one sweet car Colin!! I am looking forward to seeing it when you make your way down here this summer.

Old 03-10-2005, 09:17 AM
Rated M

Colin

Nice ride. I can't stop thinking about you having that V8 that I would love to residing between the fenderwells of the G.
I now you'll keep us posted on the details. If only you owuld get some real spring weather to truly enjoy it!

Deane

Old 03-10-2005, 10:35 AM
O.F. Administrator
Hey guys, Just a quick note. Thanks for the kudos,, it really is a lovely drive.
Now that I've seen the optional aero kit (see attach.) for the M including the side skirts, front and rear air dam, and the trunk lip spoiler, I won't be happy until I get that. The car looks plain and ordinary without it to me.
lol, picky, picky, picky huh....

More later, the sun's out so it's time for a ride. (snow after today for a few days. UGG)

Attached Thumbnails M35, M45 Report Toronto Star-mini-m45-3.jpg  
Old 03-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Hey guys, Just a quick note. Thanks for the kudos,, it really is a lovely drive.
Now that I've seen the optional aero kit (see attach.) for the M including the side skirts, front and rear air dam, and the trunk lip spoiler, I won't be happy until I get that. The car looks plain and ordinary without it to me.
lol, picky, picky, picky huh....

More later, the sun's out so it's time for a ride. (snow after today for a few days. UGG)

Yeah, the trunk lip and side skirts definitely look awesome on it. I suppose I could get by without them!!

Old 03-10-2005, 07:09 PM
O.F. Administrator
Originally Posted by canuck
Yeah, the trunk lip and side skirts definitely look awesome on it. I suppose I could get by without them!!
I just heard from Jerry Liu at Yorkville Infiniti in Toronto and he's ordering a kit for me -- minus the trunk lip. It's not available yet.
Here's what my M will look like in a week or 2: this kit sets off the car so well. It almost looks boring without it.......>>>

Attached Thumbnails M35, M45 Report Toronto Star-mini-m45-1.jpg   M35, M45 Report Toronto Star-mini-m45-2.jpg   M35, M45 Report Toronto Star-mini-m45-3.jpg   M35, M45 Report Toronto Star-mini-m45-5.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.