Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Bad Scammer #2 - jaerian

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2004, 07:36 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Worst??

i never said that he couldnt be a scammer... did i???

Old 11-19-2004, 07:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what he did was rob these guys pretty much. he just used the internet instead of doing it to there face. Honestly if I was going to get robbed I would rather see who did it. This guy has to use the internet to do his dirty work, and I feel sorry for his family cause when he gets caught they are the ones that have to suffer. He should think about that. I have a 2 kids and I would never be this dumb to scam people to get money. I would like to be around to see my kids grow up. It may be harsh but it is the truth. So if he is the upstanding person that his friends think he is then be a man and pay these people back or send them the product.

Old 11-19-2004, 10:00 PM
Premier Member

I find it utterly amazing that anyone is defending this bloke. He's f*cked over several members and deserves all he gets.

Old 11-19-2004, 10:33 PM
Banned

ok. let me make one thing quite clear:

I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM! I THINK HE IS A CROOK FOR SCAMMING PEOPLE LIKE THIS... end of conversation...

Old 11-20-2004, 02:45 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 85 Likes on 53 Posts
Re: Bad Scammer #2 - jaerian

Internet fraud is a serious crime and is prosecuted vigorously by federal, state and local authorities. When fraud involves the use of the USPS the crime is compounded by additional felonies and a full investigation by the USPS fraud division. The USPS will come down on him like a sledge hammer. I bet you guys arent Jaerians first or last con victims. In fact, Jaerian is probably working a scam on sombody else right now. And it doesn't even need to be related to automobiles.

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS SERVICE CENTER
MAIL FRAUD
222 S RIVERSIDE PLAZA STE 1250
CHICAGO IL 60606-6100
Phone : 312-983-7900

and

POSTAL INSPECTION SERVICE
PASADENA CA 91102-2000
Phone : 626-405-1200

Call the USPS criminal investigation service center (fraud division) in Chicago and Pasadena.

Also see the attached links. Each of these agencies will investigate your claim. File a complaint with all of them and Jaerian will recieve Justice.

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp
http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/fraud.html
https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01
http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud

I hope this all turns out to be a simple misunderstanding that can be resolved quickly and without outside intervention. HAHA. Otherwise, send the jerk to prison where he belongs.[img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Cell mate Bubba will give him 9 inches of Justice.

Old 11-20-2004, 04:07 AM
Re: Bad Scammer #2 - jaerian

I was one of 5 victims of fraud. I send the ebay seller a personal check thinking that since its a check it was traceable, but since they are a bank with privacy laws, no personal information will be released. In addition, the deposit cannot be reversed if the intended actually cashed the check. So I filed a complaint with the internet police and USPS. The internet agency relayed the case to local authorities and within 6 months, I got my money back. $1600 for 19" SSR GT3's that were never delivered.

Gene, PM me if you need more info on what to do...

Old 11-20-2004, 08:10 AM

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

ok. let me make one thing quite clear:
I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM! I THINK HE IS A CROOK FOR SCAMMING PEOPLE LIKE THIS... end of conversation...

<hr></blockquote> Well with quotes like this one…
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

... he's actually a cool guy! very funny too...

<hr></blockquote>You might understand how someone could confuse the fact that you ARE sticking up for him. At least we all know that you think he is a “very funny” and “cool” “crook”, to use your words EXACTLY.

I personally don't understand why ANYONE would say good things about this guy, especially in the body of this thread, after all that has surfaced. I was one of the first people to nicely say that I believe he is a poor business man AT BEST. He obviously is a thief who takes money from unsuspecting victims and then uses others as pawns to defend him. This guy is really pathetic. I hope that from this point on, no one else attempts to "uplift" jaerian as a good person (funny, cool or whatever else you can think of). Cool people do not do these types of things to others... at least, not where I come from.

Old 11-20-2004, 10:52 AM

GRider35c: Are you serious? I don't give a s$%t how cool he is. THE BOTTOM LINE IS, HE HIS A CROOK!!!!

Maybe your character will be in doubt, if you keep defending this crook?

03.5 G35S 5AT - Desert Platinum/Graphite/Clear corners/HG kit/20% Tint

Old 11-20-2004, 02:02 PM
Banned

let me reiterate... he was a cool guy when i hung out with him at meets, before i heard of all these scams...

i know what i said earlier and that it sounds VERY contradictory...

i just hope you guys get all your money/ parts back. and he gets what he deserves...

Old 11-20-2004, 03:55 PM

Thats why you should deal with people in person if you can. Its very hard to trust somebody if they live far from you. Its funny how I sold Jeremy my plasma screen tv about 5 months ago. Guy paid me in cash and no problems.

Old 11-20-2004, 08:06 PM

I second that comment, I would have defended this guy also. When I first met him, he was a really cool guy who seemed down to earth and he brought his little daughter and baby with him and seemed like a great guy. It just floors me that people are capable of something like this if he indeed is as guilty as everyone says. Hope everyone gets their issues resolved and gets their money back. Good luck all.

2004 G35 Coupe 6MT | OB/Black
Premium | Aero | Splash Guards | XM
Z Tube | Pop Charger
Helix Test Pipes
Unorthodox Crank Pulley
Injen SES
DC Sports Headers

Old 11-21-2004, 04:02 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Jeremy Operana, if you are reading this..... I suggest you come clean before all hell break loose. You left your contact info and your company profile online, and even if you pulled the website from the server, the original codes are still saved on cache on google. It's not kosher to post his personal info here, but if you guys look up his name under google and instead of clicking on his website, click on the Cached - you'll find what you need.

Old 11-21-2004, 04:40 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Old 11-21-2004, 12:12 PM

So, it looks like he was a member of "Team Transport." I wonder if his name was remove from the member section, after this came to light? If it was, then why didn't anyone from Transport, come forward with any comments?

03.5 G35S 5AT - Desert Platinum/Graphite/Clear corners/HG kit/20% Tint

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bad Scammer #2 - jaerian