Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Bad Scammer #2 - jaerian

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 04:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Worst??

The car in the picture is exactly same as the one he attached to his profile on website,but I do not know if the person inside the car is him

Old 11-21-2004, 05:41 PM

Yeah that was him talking to me before a laguna meet that he set up. And the car on the other side is randy (randys_g).

2004 G35 Coupe 6MT | OB/Black
Premium | Aero | Splash Guards | XM
Z Tube | Pop Charger
Helix Test Pipes
Unorthodox Crank Pulley
Injen SES
DC Sports Headers

Old 11-21-2004, 07:22 PM
Team Transport

Ty - Ted ( SoCalTed ) has PM'd me about Jeremy. I hope he doesn't mind me posted it because I'm pretty sure that it's TT's official stance. The rest of TT that I've dealt with on this website have been great people so I don't hold them responsible for Jeremy being a bad reflection.

jeremy situation

Received: 11/18/04 05:01 PM
Gene:

i hope you get this resolved with jeremy. I wish that randy would just be quiet.

Jeremy is not a member of transport and most of us have not even seen or heard from him since early summer.

I posted back on the SCAMMER thread above yours, since Jeremy's actions seem to be reflecting on Transport now.

I hope you do not feel this way and that you know we will help you in anyway we can.

Cheers, Ted
949-xxx-xxxx

Gene

Old 11-21-2004, 07:23 PM

That's perfect. Now,everyone can get clear what he looks like. I appreciate Sukairain posting the pic.

Old 11-21-2004, 08:07 PM
Re: Team Transport

Sounds good. Hope you and all the other persons that have been scammed get some kind of satisfaction in the near future. I guess the best thing is to get your money/product and jeremy gets some jail time. I just think it's disgusting for someone to do this kind of ****.

03.5 G35S 5AT - Desert Platinum/Graphite/Clear corners/HG kit/20% Tint

Old 11-21-2004, 10:26 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

does jaerian know about this thread? it seems jaerian should come clean and confront everyone who has had bad business relations with him... randys_g sounds like the candidate for this affair.

<hr></blockquote>

I have called him and told him of this thread...he didn't seem to care which is what stimulated my "PUBLIC APOLOGY" thread.

Wanna see mine?

Old 11-21-2004, 10:42 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Re: Team Transport

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

I wish that randy would just be quiet.

<hr></blockquote>

Well, it seems there's many people I THOUGHT I knew. Even after I called Ted and told him my position at the time...huh.

So, to get this STRAIGHT...I do not condone the action of his clown and was just as suckered by him as everyone else. Fortunately, I didn't lose money by him. What I don't get is how people can judge people like GRIDERC(sp?), SteveAreno or myself who've personally hung out with this guy and didn't get the vibe of reality. Obviously AFTER finding out the truth, I wouldn't be caught dead around him. I'd be willing to put money on the fact that if I were accused of this type of crime, 30-40 people on this site would have come to my rescue...simply because they KNOW a different RANDY...I hope he gets his just deserves for what he has done and can only hope that people who have a problem with ME say it to ME and not other members in a damned PM! <blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

I wish that randy would just be quiet.

<hr></blockquote>

Wanna see mine?

Old 11-21-2004, 11:14 PM
Ted's PM

Randy - I SHOULD have deleted that statement in the PM between Ted & myself but neglected to do so. If U'll note the date & time, I believe that it was in the middle of you & I having OUR verbal sparing about Jeremy's character ( & intent ) & Ted was simply trying to keep the peace. There was more to the PM than I listed but I just put the meat of the subject in there. I meant to leave out ALL of that quote as well as the part that I did delete ( just didn't backspace far enough nor did I preview the post before I OK'd it for public display ). To complete Ted's sentence - "until we get to the bottom of this". I didn't view this as a personal attack against you; rather one in sympathy of myself & the others that Jeremy swindled. For this, I humbly apologize to Ted & yourself.

Now for the Jeremy matter. I have been in contact with several of the other Members that Jeremy screwed over & between the total of us, we have more than enough phone numbers & addresses to allow the authorities to get started on Internet & mail fraud charges against him. Speaking for myself ONLY, I'd much prefer to see him ( & his wife IF she's actively involved with his scams ) serve some jail time rather than get my money back. Of course, I am not out as much as acerys ( $4k ) & the others so it's easier for me to take that stance. As a parent myself, I feel sorry for his children when he gets caught ( especially with the holidays upcoming ). Maybe the next time you or any of the other Cali members who know him catch up with him, tell him ( for me ) to keep running & looking over his shoulder for the authorities.

Gene

Old 11-21-2004, 11:21 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Re: Ted's PM

Thanks, Gene.

Wanna see mine?

Old 11-21-2004, 11:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i am going to file my usps report hopefully this week... i will keep you guys updated.. btw its two people

jeremy and his significant other barbara padilla (wife??) that have been scamming people....

Old 11-22-2004, 02:35 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan

I'm glad to see that the victims here are following up with the authorities. I think that is very important. You guys should continue to share info and keep track of each other's case numbers. The Federal authoritries (Postal Inspectors?) should have all the info from each case.

I hope it works out for you guys.

Old 11-22-2004, 07:00 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 85 Likes on 53 Posts

Randy,

It's unfortunate to see the damage left in the wake of Jeremy's scams. He rips people off, deceives, betrays friendship and trust and gets several others on this board pissed off and arguing with eachother.

He's pretty good at being a low life maggot. I hope he goes to prison with Bubba.
(No Vaseline)

And for a while there you had me questioning your character too, but.. Like you said, he scammed you as good as all the others. In fact, you have since demonstrated character to the contrary. You demonstrate honor and integrity to post the apology thread. You had no obligation to do it but you did anyways.

It's too bad others were chastised on this board for initially trusting Jeremy also. I saw that a few people got burned.

I hope everyone with any bad feelings can redirect them to the one A$$ hole who deserves it. I also hope everyone who was ripped off for $$$ can organize a solid legal attack on Jeremy.

JEREMY,
I'm sure there will be several G35 GTG's (in your honor) when the news comes down that you got porked for fraud! HAHAHAHAHA!

2004 G35 Sport 6MT Black on Black Sedan
Stillen CAI, Stillen Cat Back, Stillen Swaybars, plenum spacer.
Castaic California

Old 11-22-2004, 07:05 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

thanks Hydrazine, see you the 8th at LACR...and the 17th at CalSpdWay, right?

Wanna see mine?

Old 11-22-2004, 07:11 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Since many of you that got scammed are from California, I hope you are in contact with Santa Ana PD as well as the USPS(For the interstate deals).

Also, for those of you in So Cal, I would consider filling civil suits in small claims court. It will probably go nowhere, but at least you will have a judgement against him, and it is possible that he shows up to court.

BTW, if you all do know how I could find him and you do sue him, I have no problems serving him with the papers. I don't work on Fridays and could easily take a video camera(I am sure the weasal will try to avoid service) and track him down for you.

Old 11-22-2004, 07:35 PM

Randy... my comment was not meant to be derogatory to you, its just that there was so much swirl going on and I couldn't get it across to you that Jeremy was not what he seemed he was.

I sent that email to Gee just before your phone call to me that was warning me that people were still connecting him with Transport (prompting this post from me) I did feel that you were beginning to connect the dots and that there was some merit to folks' complaints, not just wholesale slaughter of somone's character. I should have pm'd Gene back, but I was tired and trying to work onthe toys for tots event (dec 4th at the Pond in anaheim)

It's too bad Jeremy took advantage of your friendship. I hope I did not damage ours either, as I truly appreciate having a friend like you in my corner.

To recap for everyone:
Jeremy is bad
Bad Jeremy is not a member of good Team Transport
Randy is sorry (and a good guy)
Ted is sorry (and a good guy)
GRider35c is good, thinks Jeremy is bad.
Gurgens TT sedan is gonna be BAD in good way
And... there is a Toys for Tots / HUGE G35 meet in Anaheim on Dec 4th (and that is a good thing)

Perhaps after the meet we can all cruise down to Jeremy's office?

[img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] - Cheers, Ted

'03.5 Sedan 5a: BS/G, Prem, Aero/Body, Sport, Nav
Click for MODS - www.teamtransport.org/forums

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bad Scammer #2 - jaerian